Mrw upgraded from nexus 5 to iPhone 6s

>mrw upgraded from nexus 5 to iPhone 6s

Wtf is this laggy piece of shit. I thought retina was good but I get a headache after using it for more than an hour. Battery life is barely better than my nexus...
Only good part of this piece of shit is the camera.

What's a good, budget, android device with a decent Camera? Don't care if it's some obscure chinese brand.

Things I care about
>battery life
>camera
>screen (at least 1080p)

Things I don't care about
>just about everything else

Live in Australia btw, so most phones will just work on our carriers.

Good battery + good camera is a hard to find thing

However I would suggest the oneplus series. They all seem to have good cameras. Great screens and solid battery life.

Get yourself a Oneplus 3. Great specs, good price, good support for custom ROMs and rooting...

>mrw
>r
Just go back.

>tfw you never fell for the apple meme

R u ok

Well you learned your lesson, iPhones are shit.

Good budget Androids are Moto E (super budget) or Moto G (good midrange)

LeTV LeEco Le Max 2, or LeTV LeEco Le 2 pro.

Wut

>good camera
>phone

No.

Buy a cheap ass phone and get yourself an entry level camera. Not only will you learn something, you will produce much better images, and gain a new hobby that people that aren't on the spectrum understand and enjoy.

No you fucking idiot.

Isn't the htc m10 on sale now?

>headache after using retina
lmao

Retina is a fancy name for the cheap 720p lcd screen iphones use.

i know

720p is not a lot but calling retina cheap is retarded

>upgraded
Downgraded tbhfam

it used to be more than a fancy name tho. remember that retina came out in 2010 with the iphone 4 and at that time 326ppi was fucking amazing, of course you'd have to be pretty fucking dumb to take it seriously these days.

It's cheap and just a buzzword to make it look less cheap.

why is it cheap? no seriously. beyond the resolution (which doesn't even matter that much at 326ppi), what makes it all that inferior to the panels on other high-end smartphones that you would deride it as being 'cheap'?

It's the same outdated technology being used in cheap chinkphones.

Just a standard LCD panel

okay, so going by that logic, so are the ones being used in sony, lg, htc, huawei, etc. not that you necessarily implied it, but what makes the panels apple uses 'cheap' and the ones these manufacturers not cheap? or is every phone manufacturer that uses LCD tech on phones also using "outdated technology used on cheap chinkphones" ?

Except it's literally the most colour accurate phone screen out there

Why would you use a phone for an hour? its to make calls and texts.

haha you're a really funny guy :)

>says he owned an iPhone

>wants a budget lagdroid

Suuure make it less obvious next time poorfag, try looking in the dumpster where you and the rest of your shit belongs

Had the 6S myself senpai. I fell for iPhone no lag meme. The display and battery was so bad and Without the jailbreak couldn't tolerate it anymore.

Build quality and camera were the only good things but I had to use a case because the back got scratched easily.

It was so hard for me to justify buying that piece of shit. So, sold it for nearly the price I bought and got myself a RN3P.

>I've got money tier:
OnePlus 3
>Just give me a cheap phone tier
Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro
>on a crackwhore budget tier
secondhand phone.

>first two posts instantly recommending oneplus
>paying to have your anus probed for free
>botnetoogle
This is how I know Cred Forums is filled with shills.

Haha wtf dude

ZTE ZMax Pro if you're on MetroPCS

You can literally download the source and compile it yourself you uneducated shit.

My reddit

1+3 as these anons suggested or the Axon 7 if you don't mind a heavier skin. Whatever suits your fancy

LG V10, user

Big, removable battery
Great camera and a dual selfie to boot
2K screen and a secondary screen that can be always on

Moto Z play

>secondary screen
Wut

small strip of screen that is above the normal screen next to the camera

>iphone users unironically say you can't see above 720p