Should I upgrade my GTX 760 (2GB) to a 480x (8GB)?

Should I upgrade my GTX 760 (2GB) to a 480x (8GB)?

what kind of faggot ass shit is this?

Look at the file size.

fuck off, I don't care about 20 kb if I have to deal with a seek bar and play controls on my images, even less so since my image viewer won't open it, faggot

These problems are minor.

Not compared to 20 KB

Anyway I'm only doing this because JPG and PNG are severely deprecated turds and 4chins won't allow webp for whatever retarded reason.

Here are some windows batch scripts if you want to make static webms. Just install ffmpeg and they should work.

JPG:
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG:
for %%f IN (*.PNG) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

>Anyway I'm only doing this because I am a fucking retard.
FTFY

You're very rude you know that? You should be praising me, degenerate homosexuals (aka iPhone users) have difficulty opening these webms which causes them to sperg out.

No, I would rather point out you are a faggot and use it as an excuse to bump my thread. :^)

Pretty sure you are just a faggot.
I mean, trying that hard to get the attention of iPhone users kind of screams queer.

>I mean, trying that hard to get the attention of iPhone users kind of screams queer.
In what way? I'm only trying to upset them not get their attention. I know that some icuck out there will see a webm and tears will stream down his face as he realizes that he can't open it or has to jump through a million hoops just to do so.

Are you still relying on dialup for your internet connection?

Nah I just want to upset icucks.

You are just jealous of iPhone users sexual freedom and are projecting your insecurity by lashing out in a desperate bid for attention.

It goes beyond jokes and abhorrence when you do shit like this and the motivation goes into borderline repression land.

You sound like a degenerate homosexual yourself (aka iPhone user).

No, I hate macfags just like everyone else on Cred Forums but there is definitely something wrong with you.

Like you fell in love with a faggot or got led on and tricked into having gay feelings or something.

Whatever you say, fag.

>he said while desperately trying to get the attention of apple fags
KEK

Ignoring the rampant shitposting, the answer is yes easily. Major upgrade.

Went from a GTX 670 to a RX 480 and have been extremely happy.

> still wanted an HBM2 card in 2016, but that didn't exactly happen, so another upgrade next Spring/Summer probably

Is it opposite day today? Somehow Cred Forums CAN'T discuss GPUs when normally it's the other way around.

Anyways, that seems like a fairly big upgrade. It'll be worth it.

Thanks, guys.

Must be.

dont listen to the haters webm man, youre cool

fuck off poorfag

I upgraded from a 750ti to a MSI 480 and it's great.

and specifics?

*any

Sure, what would you like to know?

just any anecdotes about differences in game/video/editting performance between the two

I just got it a few days ago, so I haven't tried that many games, but Witcher 3 runs at about 60-80 fps with most settings on ultra and some on high.
Doom runs at 110+ on 1080p and about 90 on 1440p with everyting maxed (with Vulkan).
GTA V runs at about 70 with most settings either high or ultra.

Can't tell you anything about video editting, sorry