Explain me something, Cred Forums: how is Apple still even on the market?

Explain me something, Cred Forums: how is Apple still even on the market?

Because capitalism.

>using lagroid
>ever

kys poorfag

lots of members in the church of apple.

Because the opposition isn't much better.

>le android lags meem
2 pajeets have been deposited in your bank account, rupee

captive market

Consistency.

Galaxy S5 user here, still going stong!

But pic related exist, user.

Some kind of Apple jew Magic. They always have way lower specs on paper but perform as good if not better as much more powerful systems. Case in point a Nexus 6 has a better screen on paper than a iPhone 6, but in person the iPhone has a clearly superior display. Same with the camera, and even the processor.

because apple is good at marketing themselves as user friendly. people care less about specs these days and more about how easy it is for to understand software.

truth

>THIS

Most people give less of a shit towards customization and specs when something "just werks" like they want it to. Even though the iPhone is grossly overpriced, people grew to find a good consistency of speed and reliability with the product.

It's the same reason Nintendo is still a successful company, consistency of quality and use of each product creates a pretty dedicated fanbase.

People don't give a rat's ass about any technical or UI aspects, they just wanna look hip.

>if I keep repeating it, people will believe it
Fuck off, Applel shill.

normies dont give two shits about the actual product, they are being sold the ability to feel smug and exclusive.
tl;dr it's linux for normies

>Apple shill
I have never owned an Apple product you fucking sperg, like I said I have a Nexus 6, before that I had a Moto G and before that a Nexus 4.

I still prefer Android to iOS but, the truth is that Apple somehow manages to get a lot out of underpowered specs.

But nobody uses Linux, user.

morons buy their shit. its easy to get rich off morons. just look at minecraft lets plays.

I'm in the same boat as you except i dont understand how the entire fucking phone market hasnt collapsed yet.

Fucking watered down, swiss army knife technology. Does everything, but badly. I guess casuals buy anything their neighbor has.

>somehow
It's not that hard when you don't build your whole OS around fucking Java.

Yeah but those of us who do use it feel smugly superior to windrones and OSXtards, and rightly so.

It's because single core performance is more important than most cores.

Marketing.

It's sad how much better Android could have been if it didn't have bloated Java shit integrated into it. I almost wish windows phone could have ended up being a viable non-java based competitor. I might have even switch to MS ecosystem. But the app selection sucks so much compared to Android.

Maybe if microsoft released a tool to run Android apps natively on Windows phone they could have gotten a bigger customer base? This could then cause more developers to develop apps for Windows phone.

When is Java finally going to die?

Because shit like this

Sounds like you're talking about blackberry

>just works
So does Android. IPhones are just overpriced dumbphones.

>So does Android

>he hasn't used an Android device in over 4 years
There's literally nothing wrong with it.

I'll take whatever is running a Linux kernel. So of course android. lol 750p thats hilarious.

>Posted from an LG G3

Brand recognition, its normalfag coolfactor

>how is Apple still even on the market?

There are A LOT of stupid people out there, and Apple is great at marketing to them.

80% marketing, 20% users' familiarity with Apple devices

Fanboys

>g3
I feel sorry for you
are you enjoying your phone that struggles to drive it's own screen

>Maybe if microsoft released a tool to run Android apps natively on Windows phone they could have gotten a bigger customer base?
that would require them to have java too which would make them lag. The most sold ms phones were low budget.

yeah, and they did already try to make WM run android apps. made the phone lag like a butthole so they just threw the whole thing out of the window.

it does run iOS apps I believe, but nobody cares enough to actually port them to windows.

Marketing, Apple masters the art of selling shit to retards and making them feel special and unique about it.

I love my s5

dumb comparison. the iphone is easily on par with any other flagship on most regards and it sure as hell is better than that shitty band-aid back S5. I don't own one (and wouldn't) because I can't afford it and I think iOS is ugly but you gotta be fucking retarded if you think it's at the same level as a 2014 fucking phone.

>14kb

wtf fuck off kid, stop upoloading large pics, u lagged my fricking mozilla

>This
Lolipop and beyond are great operating systems. I personally use both iOS and Android and have my pros and cons with both. Only the really poor don't use both.

Third. I'll probably only replace it when it dies completely

Not an argument.

Apple users don't actually use their phones for anything so they don't care.

That's the point. BlackBerry is dead in the water now thanks to Java.

Java kills everything it touches.

>Caring what other people use

Just install cyanogen mod

dont pajeets generally use android? i mean theres shittons of these indian tech channels

Because apple shitware is designed specifically for people illiterate in technology. It looks nice and attracts hipsters that gladly spend their parents money on it.

Its true kek they cant even play wembs.

Pajeets are a tech problem in general, not just Android. Apple products have shitloads of Pajeets as well.

iPhones blew up in popularity after Samsung tried doing the same with their Note 7 being literally "the bomb".

Why arent chinkphones available in the US? They would dominate the market if they introduced them there

They dont have Android + Manufacturer skin bloat + carrier bload pre installed which is how the vast majority of android users live.

>Manufacturer skin bloat
>pre installed bloat
Just flash the rom who cares lol

Chipsets being faster
Honestly, Cred Forums complains about snapfaggin chipsets in androids, then say that it's faster than the apple chipset, and then any phones gets completely bodied by an apple phone.

I use an iphone 6, but am switching to a flip phone after it's gone, desu. Smart phones, I have no use for

Shit man I wanted to post that image ;_;

>notifications on lock screen
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD explain to me why iphone users can view multiple whatsapp messages on their lock screen while Android only shows "Whatsapp - 20 unread messages"

Reminder that Samsung is shit and removed the Micro SD slot on the Galaxy S6 for no notable reason then brought it back with the S7 to seem like a hot new feature.

because android is cancer and if you would use a iPhone for five minutes you'd realize this.

Nobody wants a buggy crashing boot looping crappy camera phone for a hundred bucks less nowadays, it's just not worth it.

The chink phones are worse than the samsungs and the LGs

Their phones don't explode

Apple is shite. Use CyanogenMod, Android and OpenWrt.

Iphone = slim pretty girl

Android = chubby fat faced girl you're embarrassed to be seen with.

When you last time visited a psychiatrist?

iPhone is shite, btw.

Chubby girls are hotter and have tighter pussies though.

iPhone is that slim pretty girl that is her own woman. She slowly starts packing on the pounds and once and a while changes her wardrobe completely. There's nothing wrong with her for a while and you still love her sex, but after a few years she gets a bit gross and fairly loose. Nothing major, but enough to look for a new slim pretty girl.

Android is the chubby fat chick who takes all advice from anyone else and basically lets anyone control her. She's bloated and slow but you can make her any way you want. It won't hide the fact that she's fat as shit, but she'll look the way YOU want her to be and that's what counts. When you leave her you'll find other similar fat chicks and will have to do the whole process again.

>kys
>memes
typical applenigger

4th here. Only, after 2 years my usb coverflap snapped in half =(

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

Found the illiterate cuck

KEK
now don't be silly, I like lumias too but as of now, it's a building on fire
you'd rather switch to an android instead of going to a wp from one.

see

How are both Samsung and Apple are still in the game? Samsung gets destroyed in benchmarked and real world performance by 3x less expensive phones and iPhone isn't even a "smart" phone because it lacks what even dumb phones had - file managers.

Americans are idiots.
Fanbois gotta scream at something... now Jobs is dead and Elon can't follow through with his hype....

No phone has beaten the Exynos 8890, currently the fastest Android SoC out there.

Love my Galaxy S5. Also liked my iPhone 5 before I broke the screen. Comparing specs is somewhat redundant because they're different platforms. People like the OS X experience on macs and specs don't come into play as much, same with iOS.

>1080p on a 4" screen
>muh megapixels
>VR with a mobile gpu
>pushing batteries past the limitations of physics

more like memesung

I actually use a Galaxy S5 and lag is never an issue. No need to kys when you didn't waste your money on a meme phone.

Hate to break it to ya, but it's not even in the top 3. Its GPU is almost 30% worse than snapdragon's.
Unless you use CM on it, stop fucking lying.

I'm on stock. I can't even root because I stupidly chose the AT&T variant. Lag isn't an issue. CM isn't magic either. It can greatly extend the life of a phone, I used the hell out of my T-Mobile (HTC) G2 but it started showing it's age after awhile. Honestly most improvements in phones are marginal these days and I see little reason to upgrade to anything else. I can't think of anything I do on this phone that would be better on another phone.

Newer scores

Does anyone have the pic like op's pic bt instead of a s5 its a nexus 6?

>it's an apple vs samsung shitposting episode
Die in a fire OP. Apple sucks, but we don't need a reminder everyday.