Based Microsoft removes Windows 10 crap from Windows 7/8

Based Microsoft removes Windows 10 crap from Windows 7/8

>support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3184143

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

telemtry remains. i'm not updating anymore.

Implying there isn't another backdoor introduced with this. I stopped updating after GWX. There is no statement anywhere that says they have to be honest and completely transparent about what each update does, and even if there were no one could prove it.

>Based Microsoft
>Based for removing what should never have been there in the first place.
Microshills I swear.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Why they dont make a OS called The Windows (plus codename) and thats it, no numbers, where the features installed are up to the updates but installed based on the needs of the user, system capabilities etc. Paying just for what you need or are going to use, and free for home use and home intended features anyway.
Lets say, I just install The Windows -this year codename is Botnet- and just the features that let me browse the chan, play media an games and thats all, for free. Then If I want to use features for my work, they I pay for those...
Oh... I see...
Never mind

That sounds nice, but that's not how big corporations make their precious money.

You mean Windows 10?

>based microsoft
>>>/reddit/

>getting excited over this

fucking cucks

>Based Microsoft removes what shouldn't have been there in the first place anyway

Next month they will tell us that windows 10 was actually is just a good joke

You could remove it by yourself, you lazy..

Aaaand filtered

>[...]after that expired[...]
>based
>MS

Baited me to reply, pajeet.

You'll have to learn how to live among others some day, when you will, eventually, hopefully, grow up. You can't just 'filter' people irl. I won't 'bother' you anymore though, if that was your issue..

>not using win10
What is wrong with you people.

and filtered again

It's shit and botnet, and slow, and ugly, and feels unfinished.

>le Linux meme
Sorry you have no games and its not useful at all.

What? But yeah, I'd rather use Linux Mint than WInblows 10. Too many issues and botnet for my liking.

>games
I only need a SNES/N64 emulator and L4D2 and I'm fine. Both available on Linux.

>using Windows while claiming Microsoft is botnet
0/10
Low quality bait m8.

Absolutely no games at all. Nope.

>20 games work
>900,000 dont work
Yeah, no games at all :3

Less than half my library is win only.

>Based Microsoft
>Removes built in malware
god what does it feel like to be this cucked

> I only need L4D2 and I'm fine
my nigger

See I think this reply was not meant for me. I am aware of games on Linux. METRO series is as well (: So is Borderlands, etc..

Yeah, why would I game on something where half of my games dont work.
Doesn't make sense.

ive had windows updates turned off for about a year now, i would turn them back on but that telemetry shit would still be around?

Lmao

Better performance. Simple as that.

>lurking on an unsafe OS
What is wrong with you.

You mean don't instantly work, there is always a way around.
You may lose some preformance, but a lot of games will still be playable.

>1 friend online
;_;

Not this user but,
I've used windows xp and vista online without problems, as long as you don't go to shady websites and do virus scans regularly you should be fine.

See

He's talking about wine probably, i'm talking about native.

>put crap in my computer
>get praise for removing crap that they put in
Screw Microsoft, and screw OP.

Filtered for being a falseflag

>Windows 7

Literally 3.1 tier at this point, time to upgrade dude

Little has changed since Vista. So, no.. The only plus Windows 8 and 10 have are the 'modern' phone applications which I don't use.

enough with the ironic shitposting already

Enough with the pajeting already.

0/10

kbye

>not using enterprise version which didnt have this problem at any point anyway

>mobile
>old drivers
0/10

You even trying?

No, but you aren't either. Those two rupees aren't going into your account only for this.

>implying I am even trying against a troll
You must be new here.

ITT: The empty feel inside while the botnet dick is pulled back, that sweet moment of rectum relaxation, right before the next bang.

is windows 10 still free? or they already stop update for assistive technologies user? damn really want that free key though.

just use a 'kms' setup
that way you can use w10 enterprise

People have tried installing 10 with their 7 or 8.1 key without the prior upgrade thing and it has worked. Apparently they haven't taken whatever server-thingie out yet.

>23MB
>to remove previous updates

>MEH is empty
>WILL NEVER BE PLAYED is empty
>GAMES has simple stuff and Source

>no games at all. nope.

Removes only the upgrade related services while keeping 3 telemetry updates.
Also people don't seem to realize that m$ is going to deploy comulative updates next without giving proper information of what they contain.
Anyone who installed updates after the 11th of august 2015 deserves all the bad things that happen to them.

Yeah if you don't count major UI and kernel function overhauls, not to mention better support for modern devices then i guess nothing much has changed...

>tfw last installed update on September 5th
I manually deleted the shady ones, a-am I safe?

(You)
>major UI
>kernel function overhauls
>better support for modern devices

"Based Microsoft" added Windows 10 crap to Windows 7/8 in the first place.

So only ppl with key can upgrade? Gee what happened with pc installed 8/8.1 without sticker/key?

The problem is windows update could ruin kms stuff so it won't be genuine?

>The problem is windows update could ruin kms stuff so it won't be genuine?
It's the same exact method how enterprises activate. That would piss off the wrong people.

At the top of my head starting from the 15th they started with the shady updates, I'd check them

>he4d_b0rn
ur geting h4ck3d m8. just u w8

what the other poster said mostly

i run py-kms (completely free software, with source code) on my ganoo server
from the perspective of the windows machine, it is in an authentic enterprise environment --even uses a key taken from the microsoft website

there is literally no modification to the windows machine's software from stock whatsoever

all they can do is stop letting you do kms activations in new versions, but that won't be in just a random update because it would kill literally millions of business machines (and would require a large changeover period)

Fuck off Julija, nobody cares bout your shit over here.

Potšemu tõ otpravljat pod šenskim imenam?, vas nužno zavladet vnimanije zritelei??

Kill yourself you fucking russian whore

Yeah, go back to Redd.it and get some up-boats there fag

Women should post their tits and get the fuck out of here
This board is for tech discussions, not whoring for attention by name douching and getting more attention through stupid fucking emotional responses which have no technical reasoning

>getting more attention through stupid fucking emotional responses which have no technical reasoning

Such as?

Read the fucking thread Julija.

I'm not that person. Please show me the "emotional responses which have no technical reasoning".

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

OP used based and microsoft in the same sentence.

It's collapsed dumbass

>That pic

Go back to virgin9000.

You could have removed it ages ago if you googled which update came with promotion (GWX).

Good. You are nice picking for hackers.

>You are nice picking for hackers.
He has to have something of value to hack, you can't hack that which has no life.

>not foregrounding the window after recording

Fucking deplorable.

You also did that.

In this days, instead by a woman and a chad is the Cred Forumsacks and tumblrç