Remix OS

Is Remix OS Cred Forums-approved? Got it installed on dual-boot with Win 7 and was wondering whether there could be anything not nice about it. It seems nice.

>Cred Forums-approved
What does that even mean? And no, it's just android

I see no benefit over a full linux distro.

>android
Get out!

I didn't know Cred Forums hated android

Isn't it just android x86 with closed source DE?
And half the apps don't work?

I like it for phones, now will you stop shilling?

>I like it for phones

you think you do, but you don't

Is this what Applefags actually tell themselves?

I actually have a windows phone

Botnet OS

>android
>on my x86 machine
for what purpose? Android apps are useless, you will be much better with some linux distro.

Less resource intensive with great collection of easily installed application and user friendly UI.

It's good for converting people who are scared of Windows over from Mac. Everything works out of box and there's 9001 apps for shit facebook drones use on daily basis and it runs on a toaster.

Even has microsoft office for free.

what is even the point of this OS over OS X or Windows

why would I buy a traditional PC with the intent of using platform-staple commercial software and then run shitty gimped phone versions of said commercial software on a shitty gimped phone operating system designed for devices fundamentally incapable of pretty much all the things PCs are good at

why the fuck would anyone want this when they can just buy a comically oversized tablet and a desk easel and call it a day

>shilling ANYTHING with locked bootloader

Isn't it theoretically a lot faster ?

prolly, but it has limited multitasking capabilities.

>limited multitasking
How limited?

This is kinda cute

I approve.

>Remix OS player
Run android on windows.
Have anyone tried running it under wine?

>Soundforge
>Fosshub
TOPKEK

GUYS

GUISE!!!

None of you has answered the question. All you do is saying "muh *insert linux distro* is much better, why using android on pc?" hurr durr.

Leave him be.

If you know it's unsafe because of reason
or it's slow or something
then say that instead of shit posting and arguing about stuff that nobody cares about.

also, I've tried it myself and liked it but a lot of apps haven't worked so it's gone again. tested it as VM

liked the interface tho

Seems cool for an "internet netbook", not for much else.

See these

The "millions of users" is REALLY optimistic on their website.

Maybe I will try it once they 'remix' windows 10 instead of some Android mess. Is it written in Java as well?

Does it come rooted?