Pls god just maek java die alredy

>pls god just maek java die alredy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnqAXuLZlaE
docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/aop/framework/AbstractSingletonProxyFactoryBean.html
youtu.be/TDBTiwjTT0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but i like a nice cup of java coffee :^)

>im bad at x so x must be terrible
>continues eating glue

youtube.com/watch?v=RnqAXuLZlaE

But it's the best language available. It's going to last a looooong time.

Someone explain everything wrong with Java to me, and please, avoid using memes. This is serious.

>tfw starting Java in my classes and I don't know shit
Any tips?

Java is honestly pretty nice when you don't do too many inheritence trees and shit making everything overly complex.

Its a meme language

Industrial meme.

Come on man.

FP is more productive than OOP.

I'm noob to programming. Those languages such as groovy or clojure that run in JVM, do they have the same downsides as Java?

Why? I've tried both but OOP seems simpler.

Everything wrong with Java expressed in a single URL

docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/aop/framework/AbstractSingletonProxyFactoryBean.html

They only share the downside of the slow-ass startup time of the JVM.

And here, a single image

It's slow. Why do you think Android lags?

What a nonargument. Simplicity doesn't matter, he was talking about dev time

Don't see a problem. Literally libraries all doing shit that is needed.

Welcome to Cred Forums, bitches

Oh I see, maybe that's why functional programming saw widespread adoption whereas object-oriented programming remained an academic meme.

Yeah, drop out. This shit is probably not for you. It wasn't for me either.

Java exists today only because of the large amount of pajeets using it. If nobody hired pajeets to write code, there would be literally ZERO java around.

Garbage collection dummy.

>wh*te people invented java
>wh*te people invented oop.
really stimulates your cognitive functions...

That would never have been an issue if C/C++ didn't have such shitty memory management.

I don't get the hate for oop. It's perfectly quick to develop with and it provides structure. Never had an issue with it and I've used both methods.

I'm not gonna lie, i have invested some time learning java so let's hope to not just die. The good thing is that knowing one language well other similar languages are easy. I know C# but i don't like the fact that if i use the microsoft tools i'm potentially locking me to windows and i prefer other platforms so i only use it when it's necessary or when the program creates a multi-platform executable like unity (it uses mono). I know a bit of c++ and embedded programming and i'm interested in Qt, the signals and slots is nice and qml is very powerful.

overengineering. And, unneeded verbosity.

>tfw learning Java in my next programming course
Just kill me, senpai.

NEETs bitter Java programmers have jobs everywhere they go while they waste time on meme languages nobody uses.

That's not why Android used to lag, my retarded friend. Besides that the lag was fixed long time ago.

Java devs get paid like 25k/year because of how popular it is.

what are you smoking?

Android still lags.
>Sent from my Nexus 5

Only if you are shit at life and Java.

I just got cancer.

>Android still lags.
It really doesn't. Sent from my Moto G4.

In a entry level positions? Of course. But if you're good at programming you'll earn way more than that. Meanwhile the salary for your meme languages is 0k/year.

>Asking for Cred Forums's opinion
>On anything, but especially this kind of topic
You are only asking for trouble

Nothing, but boy is there a lot of shit implementation of it.

C# is Java but better, so Java can't be the best

Not really. It's because of Java and here's why: youtu.be/TDBTiwjTT0k

Why does the TM keep getting bigger