>muh 150 bucks earpods

>won
That's a seven, retard.

They've always won.

Peice of utter dog trash is what it is.

Pic related is iOS kernel

No headphone jack

>won
I though they supposed to use american dollar and not korean shekel?

iPhones are free. Every "poor" fag has one.

That joke has already been used ITT you dumb autist.

/thread

They provide an adapter for those of you that insist on using outdated tech

Where?

Woah don't jump so far ahead the dust hasn't even settled yet

Why are you triggered?

WHAT DID THEY WIN

Enjoy your 1 hour of bluetooth battery life and functionality on your "superior" technology user.

Come back again when you can afford to buy this richmen android phone.

don't talk to me or my son ever again

For the iPhone, Apple's done a first and actually included the adapter. The only people complaining are the ones who feel the inescapable need to listen to music while they charge their device, like its their oxygen.

For the mouse, a two minute charge gives it 9 hours battery life. If you can survive 120 seconds without using the mouse you're good, then charge the rest when you're off your machine. This design compelled Apple to provide rapid charging.

For the rMB, edgy reviewers on YouTube are giving it workstation tests and not taking the hint at the fact that it has 1 fucking port, Apple fully intended this to be a completely casual machine, used by people who have everything on cloud storage and don't own a single flash drive.

For the battery case, its literally better than any battery bank for charging iPhones, as its an Apple product it plays nice with the iPhone and the best thing is that the case has a lightning port, just 1. A connection to that charges the case and the phone at the same time. If you're complaining about the bump on the back, that's called a battery. Are you a teenage girl or something?

Looks like I need to get some AirPods.

Vertu would be making a lot more money if they would stop using "premium" materials and started selling their phones for a usual flagship price.

thanks, Pajeet!

That looks nice actually, even though I'm not a fan of leather.

What? A banana?

>not getting a whole bunch of CoCs to train your grip strength

Pajeets use Android devices. Apple is the white, middle class American computing option.

5 panjeets have been deposited into your account rupee

>not wanting stingray skin or crocodile leather on your phone
Fucking poor fags holy shit

When Apple wins, we all win.

10/shill

I prefer the one that come with built-in counter.

sure but all american corporations outsource their shilling department

"Outdated" uh huh thats why if you google h eadphones it only shows non lightning headphones, if it wasa outdated there would be no trace of it unless you specificially look for it

>Only FHD screen
>Snapdragon 810
T R A S H

>outdated
You mean superior audio quality that I don't have to charge

So what if I want to charge my phone while listning to music?

I should have gotten the Note 7 since its readily available and some companies are even trying to do free phone deals with one.

Listen to it on the device you're charging your phone on idiot

>using outdated tech
Good goy, you don't need that outdated technology

I don't think outlets have headphone support i don't thing power banks have headphone support either

>r" f
10/10 review - IGN

>device
You mean the wall plug?

>Charging from a wall plug without another computer nearby

literally when?

Tool.

Yeah you fucked up pretty badly. The battery problem was fixed ages ago on the Note 7 and doesn't have any of the problems in pic related (list is incomplete). I would return that iPhone if I were you especially since the lightning to headphone jack adaptor turns off after 5 minutes.

While traveling, you idiot. Do you ever get out of the house?

>he actually thinks exotic leathers would be good materials for a phone.

Pic related, that's how the texture would look like after 2 weeks. No matter how good or bad the leather is.

It depends on what kind of coating is used. There are abrasion resistant coatings for leather you know.

Apple lost.

Witnessed

>tfw avid android fanboy and apple hater
>tfw still have respect for apple for pushing out the most powerful mobile phone in the world

I would buy it if I could justify spending all that money for one. But I'm fine with my Nexus 5X because it does everything an iPhone does.

>not charging the phone before leaving the house

who's the idiot here???

The iPhone 7 may be fast but it's so god damned crippled that it's like a F1 racing car without tires.

See

Forgetting to charge it OR take it to a camping trip

Why you taking your phone on a camping trip? Where are you even gonna charge it?

Valid points with the mouse and the macbook but you could not be more of a shill about the headphone jack and the battery case.

wew

It's basically just overpriced and it has no SD slot. So what? Everything else is pretty much a strawman.

>Everything else is pretty much a strawman
Headphone jack. The fuck, you like shit quality overpriced 'beats by nigga dre'?

You get the adapter bit and you can buy aftermarket connectors that have 2 lightning ports and a 3.5mm jack.

Sure it sucks but since you're running a cable I don't see a problem with having a little adapter in between. It's a strawman.

I haven't used a headphone in like 6 years, I think I am going to be fine...

Pa/g/eet, pls.

Power bank you fucking retard

>You get the adapter bit and you can buy aftermarket connectors that have 2 lightning ports and a 3.5mm jack.
>I haven't used a headphone in like 6 years, I think I am going to be fine...