Linux hate thread

Linux hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thehackernews.com/2016/09/microsoft-signature-edition-linux.html
forums.lenovo.com/t5/Linux-Discussion/Yoga-900-13ISK2-BIOS-update-for-setting-RAID-mode-for-missing/td-p/3339206
youtube.com/watch?v=FvdH32h5JfM
youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
microsoft.com/northafrica/careers/positions/de.htm
antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf
rol.im/securegoldenkeyboot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_Operating_System_Solutions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d just like to interject for moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

why would someone hate a free kernel, it doesn't do any harm except microsoft

Sage

:)

delet this

:^)

>actually scrutinizing such a minor detail so thoroughly
And here I thought autism was a primarily male disease.

Install gentoo

Idk, afaik I'm pretty sane and healthy.

And the cherry on the cake

Nice thread.

thehackernews.com/2016/09/microsoft-signature-edition-linux.html
forums.lenovo.com/t5/Linux-Discussion/Yoga-900-13ISK2-BIOS-update-for-setting-RAID-mode-for-missing/td-p/3339206

>actually scrutinizing such a minor detail so thoroughly
>And here I thought autism was a primarily male disease.
Tell that to OP

*Desktop OS market share

▶implying

Holy fuck this backfired on OP.

I've never use Linux before but this thread makes me want to stop using Windows.

Jesus Christ, I only used Windows 10 for a few weeks before switching to Linux. I didn't even get the time to notice what an unorganized pile of shit it is.

nice pic, user

>other
??

*bsd

What exactly does "other" contain?

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to be afraid of. Linux cucks mad cus FBI will see their 2TB anime memes folder. Give me a fucking break people, just the fact that microsoft hires best minds from best universities deminishes linux to nothing. All these linux fan boys spamming anti-microsoft maymays remind me of all the starbucks girls trying to look """adult""" by drinking coffee. If it's different it doesnt mean it's better.
You know why microsoft doesnt let you customize a lot of stuff? Because you are that girl from starbucks, trying to act like you know something about computers. You people make me sick.
Long live Windows

Joke's on you, I earn my money by supporting/developing/deploying solely on linux
meanwhile the average winNEET sits at home and creates meme images like this

>i'm reinventing the wheel and am proud of myself
nigerian prince has been more useful than you are user

kek, this is my favourite

gates is a disgusting cave goblin,

>I earn my money by supporting/developing/deploying solely on linux
Uploading your arch dotfiles to github isn't a job and autism bucks isn't real income.

People in desktop threads usually listen to hip-hop (which is surprising because most ricers are white weeaboos)

>t. Professional Dank Meme Creator

Is this person aware that his/her favorite Internet browser as well as tonnes of other things he/she uses is probably open source? I mean i would understand if he/she had a problem with free/GPL software license but writing a, well long hate speech on software that is developed just like any other software (mainly by big companies, this applies to most open source projects that are popular) with the difference that anybody can read and, if accepted by the project owner, write a patch or something to it? What about all those open source licensed file formats or open standards. Not to mention open sourced projects that offer support, and the fact that there are people paid to write open sourced code. Why the fuck am i even responding?

Salty NEET detected
get out of the basement and get a job you lazy loser.

>reinventing the wheel
how?

even if you are any good and actually improve linux system, microsoft achieved that stability/security/whatever linux fanboys meme about back in windows 7

>posting a 5 year old statistic because the recent one shows more linux

forgot to add that "spying" and lack of customization is for your own good. If you are good enough for self-customiazation, you will be able to customize windows similarly if not better than linux

>tfw he got tricked into believeing slow and steady wins the race

too perfect
lincucks on suicide watch

In time...

youtube.com/watch?v=FvdH32h5JfM

what the fuck is this propaganda shit? you think this shitty anime is relevant to life?? Chinese always creating shitty anime teaching you to become the system slave. stop giving me cancer

What?

slow and steary NEVER wins the race irl

>why would someone hate a free kernel, it doesn't do any harm except microsoft
Meanwhile RIP Sun Microsystems.

youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE

>This would have never happened had they taken it slow and steady.

>marketshare
>Linux is free

You sound like an angsty teenager.

>comparing tech prodigies at microsoft to dumb drivers

age is just a number, you should know that user ;)

This. It's actually kind of fascinating how Linux has marketshare at all when it's not even ON the market.

>Implying the analogy doesn't work
Samsung sure could have saved a lot of money had they taken it slow and steady and double checked their batteries.

They only count redhat.

Its kind of retarded though, that would be like counting Geek Squad as Windows because they sell support.

>macOS better than Windows

Arguably yes, atleast when it comes to windows 10 and this Personally I use Debian and windows 8.1 Enterprise since it doesn't send microsoft my data every time I want to change a setting.

nice IP m8
hacking you right now

>tfw Using Ubuntu
>tfw it runs much faster than my barebones W7 partition
>tfw i could use Arch and enjoy even faster speeds

:)

This will never stop visually hurting me

Does Linux bother you this much, user? Nobody's forcing you to use it. For the average user it's not really a viable alternative to Windows, it's got it's problems. But that's ok, for people who are interested in technology and want to poke around it's pretty freaking useful.

Seriously though, you can dual boot. You don't have to give up video games, you can slum it during the day and go back to your comfy botnet in the evening.

i tried linux once and it didnt even work you guys are pathetic you
all wanna work with some csi bullshit, trust me ive tried linux and dont say "try another distro"
i tried gentoo no other "distro" will be any different. why would i compile a "kernal" what am i
making fucking popcorn just use windows you stupid fucking wannabes.
what are you guys fucking autistic what is
it with you fucking retards and your "terminal" what why would i wanna use that stupid bullshit
you guys wanna be such leet haxors that you dont see how unefficient the god damn terminal is you
guys just wanna use this broken, shit os when there is windows already available. dont get me
started about firefox that shit is bloatware all you guys wont use it because you all circle-jerk
about how chrome must be botnet because of google but maybe google just wanted to make the user
experience the web better you guys are so fucking stupid just be normal for fucks sake.
oh yeah, and did i forgot you fucking emacs/vim faggots, you guys all use your little depricated
peice of shit editors, gnu made emacs as a joke. you guys wanna use this weird :q shit where q:
doesn't even really quit the program you gotta go q!: to actually fucking close the software. why
dont you guys just use ms-word like a normal fucking human being? oh is it to mainstream for you
faggots i bet it is well guess what, it's mainstream because its better just fuck off back into
your parents basements you fucking faggots.
oh and dont fucking get me started on "their is steam on linux" no just no it doesnt have any
games and they are all slow as fuck compared to windows i mean you guys must just be circle-
jerking your desktops and creating fucking emacs configs play games like a normal person already
jesus christ and linux doesnt even fucking support my professional programs like autocad autodesk
3d max dreamweaver maya photoshop do you guys even work

That's a VERY old chart.
Same. The reason I didn't choose arch was because I was afraid of ethernet cable being broken so I'd be unable to download packages. But it was only windows being unable to detect it as it's a piece of shit. I just gave up on Windows all together. No wonder everyone sane just pirates windows, you have to be a complete idiot to buy it.
>trying to bait this hard

>install Windows
>once you're connected to the internet, all your drivers are automatically downloaded and installed

>install Linux
>spend hours going through forum posts trying to figure out how to get your hardware to work
>end up having to shell out even more money for hardware that's fully compatible with Linux

WTF i hate Linux now

>use ubuntu
>have to use an inferior version of every software available for windows

ayyy

Wow this thread really backfired on OP.

Windows users are pathetic cucks.

God I love Bill. He and Microsoft have given me countless hours of happiness and productivity in my life

>get refuted
>no arguments
>backfired

lol

definitely yes imhotbhfam

>what is optical adjustement
Round letters (O, J, C...) are bellow the text line, and nobody rage

>God I love Bill
Fuck off commie scum.
Stick your common core indoctrination up your ass,

POO IN THE LOO RAJESH

Hi! I’m a spokesperson for Linux. This post is from user, a diagram fan.

user says: ‘I tried Linux and didn’t enjoy it as much as other operating systems.’

Well user, all I can say is: ‘Sorry’. We’ve done all we can. We try to provide satisfaction for all, even if you’re only dual-booting our great OS. Ah it’s not easy. My friend Linus here has been working on Linux for 25 years.

You’re a windows cuck aren’t you user. All hair gel and fancy loafers. What are your credentials? What drives you? When did you last get up at 4 in the morning for something you believed in passionately? We don’t need you, you hear! You’re 1 dissenting voice in 1,000,000! You’re that.

Yes, Linux is a challenge. Yes, it’s feisty. It’s got guts.

But so have we user. Look at us!

Come on then! Come on! Right here, right now! You and me!
Come on Microsoft! Apple! The World! We’ll take you all on!
I’m user. I use Linux. Come and get me!

2/2

One more.

Get fucked, pajeet

Cred Forums has too long been infested with Windows gamer kiddies. It's time to purge them once and for all.

Any of the following regularly occurring threads on Cred Forums is either directly or indirectly about Windows gaming:

* Intel vs. AMD threads
* GPU threads
* Various types of rig/battlestation/guts/Speccy threads ("What parts should I buy, /g?" "Is this part good, Cred Forums?" "Check out my specs, Cred Forums.")
* All Windows discussion and support threads (obviously)

These threads only serve to discuss products for playing video games. They have nothing to do with programming, networking, security, privacy, freedom, design, usability, or anything else Cred Forums related.

These threads and the people who post within them belong in either or as they are the appropriate boards in which to discuss their hobby, along with "console war" and "PC vs. console" threads. This should be Rule #4 for Cred Forums and it should be aggressively enforced until the children finally get it and move on.

This is the thread to petition Hiroshimoot to cure the Cred Forums cancer in Cred Forums. If you really care about technology and not just vapid consumerism, help by adding your voice to this discussion.

We can do it, Cred Forums.

----

Winkcucks don't care about technology in general.

All they care about is the product, not the method. Product is and the method is .

Products are GPU shitstorms, speccy threads, guts threads, casing threads etc.

A typical winbabby's perception of judging a GPU is "Gaming benchmarks".

None of the gamer wincuckolds are interested in the method or process of making games. Game is not technology, programming games is.

Buying GPU is not technology and neither is discussing which build will play the latest manchild games.

Wincuckolds do not care about privacy and cryptology. They are more invested in games.

If all they care about is the ability to play games they should move to

If I want to learn the very basics on Linux, as in full on low level, kernel type stuff, what's the best distro to install on my VirtiualBox?

Windows is like a plastic butter knife and Linux is like steel kitchen knife. With windows kids feel always safe to use and have fun with it playing to be chefs, doing things like cutting tomatoes or maybe onions, even if they do it in a slow or clumsy way, but meanwhile they feel happy and satisfied with themselves. Then when they see you cooking with the steel knife they starts wondering how it feels, then they starts whining that they want to cook like you and want to use the steel knife instead the small plastic one. You say that you cannot do that because you're busy but you'll teach him later. The kid gets angry and start whining more that he want the knife now and don't want the plastic one anymore, you tell him that to use the knife he must practice and be patient, meanwhile he should start with a smaller one. The kid gets more angry and tell you that he don't need your ugly and stupid knife because the yellow plastic one is more cool, and more safe, and he can do the same things, and that this one is not allowed for adults to use. Then you laugh in a light way like thinking 'that's cute' and you just say ok.

Later in the night when you're sleeping, the kid takes the steel knife and starts playing with it. He feels very exited, this one is heavier, shiny, it cuts things very easily, now he feels like a professional. Then he try to cut harder things, or trying to cut the vegetables in small cubes. During his play he mistakenly cuts his finger and starts crying very loud. You wake up and hurry up to see whats happening and you cure his finger with a bandage and cleaning the injure. The kid starts blaming you saying that this is because you didn't lend him the knife when he asked, that you never have time for him, that your shitty knife is dangerous and you're a retard for using it, that he didn't need anyway, that was your fault for always treating him like a kid. The only thing you do then is hug him and say, 'ok but promise me that you'll not try to use the knife again until being more grown', the kid just nods with his head while a tear walks over his face.

Until recently I believed all these microsoft shills are just some troll wannabe Cred Forums kiddies but I was completely Wrong.

Microsoft has been deploying Evangelists to support developers[1] since a long time.

Although a leaked document explicitly mentions that they are not here to support developers, they are here to shill microsoft[2] and undermine [3] other companies.

These are not just trolls. These are professional shills.

Ditch Microsoft products

Don't be fooled my Microshills. They never cared for the users. Their latest strategy is to compete with google for mass surveillance with built in spyware. Data is the most valuable good in the next century and Microsoft is trying really hard to become the monarch.

[1] microsoft.com/northafrica/careers/positions/de.htm

[2]antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf (page 4,9)

[3]antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf (page 5, 30, 35)

>install windows 7
>manually install crucial updates
>disable windows update service

problem solved only thing to watch out for is NSAKEY

Is this the new windows hate thread?

this made me laugh 10/10

3 rupees have been deposited to your designated account, rajesh

Pajeets shilling winshit is not a new thing in Cred Forums

Samefagging won't save you

I really fail to understand how some sad kid is so angry at a piece of software that he has to make this kind of shitpost.
I'm willing to bet that this same faggot has been making this kinds of shitpost for some time.
What a sad scum.

What are you going to do with your binh points, rakesh

Like?

Daily reminder

>makes fun of Linux users
>has Steam open
>is probably 17 years old at the most

kek

I'm 29 and I'll make fun of Linux users.

>damagecontrol.png

>I'm 29 and I play steam games

>Manchild
A manchild (see also basement dweller) is an adult male who refuses to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and chooses instead to live as if they were a young child, in other words you. It is also a known fact that 99.99% of manchildren are furries, and have hard-ons for Sonic the Hedgehog and colorful cartoon ponies. Naturally, this means that they are gigantic faggots, and invariably furfags.
This is always the result of a "serious mental handicap". As in, they are too fucking lazy to get a job.
It is interesting to note that manchildren, as their name suggest, are almost always male and that there is no such thing as a 'womanchild'. This is likely because the qualities that make manchildren so pathetic (childishness, naïveté, sexual inexperience) are generally considered positive, attractive qualities in women by men and because society considers it acceptable that women are allowed to be parasites that do nothing but laze around at home for the rest of their lives.

>Full screen ad OS

gee, pajeets work really hard these days

I got some more

>On the server side it requires much more maintenance
Stopped reading there.

Remove winbabbies from Cred Forums
Ban all windows agents from Cred Forums
Also ban phone posters

>Pajeets do it for free

LMAO

rol.im/securegoldenkeyboot/

SystemD killed Lincucks.

Dumb BSDbabby

Indians in charge of security

>BSDbabby
Really going to need to work on that one.

FUCK YOUR ADWARE OS

Hold on, looking for that one post to BTFO all BSDbabbies

>there are people today, right now, under these very circumstances, who have not installed FreeBSD
Lad I feel we may be the only ones on this Cred Forumsod forsaken chan.

So how's that portsnap vulnerability coming along?

How long has it been again? 2-3 months? Ebic security team you got there

>NSA literally writing his init
>He think BSD is insecure
Good goy.

>Thinly veiled attempt to divert attention from winPOO

Nice try rakesh

>>NSA literally writing his init
This is what an average dumb bsdbabby thinks kek

I know you are a closet macfag.

Now read it with Linux User instead of Manchild and it's perfect

>applel is good for music production
Objectively wrong. It's just a lot of musicians, or music artisans if you will, are colossal fucking douchebags. As you know, all douchebags use Apple.

>Free software user
>Shilling against other free software

Pity.

Struck a nerve, didn't I?

Manchild

>not shilling against obviously backdoored init systems and GLP Stallmanism
It's like you hate real freedom and want it to die.

can someone post those pics of pajeets at the redhat office/pajeets at the debian meetup/general linux pajeets?

Fuck off back to your containment thread, retard.

Source is open, show me where the backdoor is.

Also
>using an OS vulnerable for more than a month

>lincuck can't handle the banter, just wants the big bad BSD cock to stop throbbing in his face
lol

And that's all I have.

Nah faggot. Even Linux editing software -while not as feature rich as windows software- is good enough for more than 90% of users.

Linux is literally more pajeet than Microsoft at this point. How you lincucks can defend it is beyond me. You might as well get your wife a big black bull and adopt some kids from india.

there

>projecting this much

POO in it

WinPOO is literally led by a street shitter.

Wincuckolds on suicide watch, BTFO left and right upside down and side ways kek

Have they really not made Windows 10 consistent yet or are those old images?

>tfw you run bsd and are not c*cked by curries
Feels great

Post proof that you are using BSD

Linux is just as full of Pajeets. Android is Linux, and Google has an Indian CEO. Most servers run Linux, which are maintained by cheap H1B Indians. XDA is full of Pajeets. Etc etc.

PAJEETS OWN WINC.UC.CKS

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Stop samefagging and see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharat_Operating_System_Solutions
POO IN THE GNU

>tfw openBSD is the GOAT OS that linuxfaggots get mad over

P A J E E T
A
J
E
E
T

Linux is literally endorsed by the Indian government. Just give up, Linux and Windows are equally tainted by Pajeets.

Windows litreally is led by street shitters

Pajeets OWN wincuckolds.

The rajesh memes are actually real.
LMAO

>angry that the master race is taking over software
Why?

>everything is better in RED
what did he mean by this?

Lads...

>he's a great ingineer thou

He means that he is a godless leftist. REAL Hindus hate communism.

MY FUCKING SIDES HAHAHAHA

Ayy saved

trump cucks BTFO

Google "Hindu Sena Trump" and there's a lot more.

Holy shit my trump meme folder is getting bigger hahaha

DESIGNATED SHITTING PRESIDENT

>current year
>Linux
Might as well vote for Hillary

Nice try rajesh

Hillary is a good candidate. Linux is a terrible operating system.

Linux is okay but the standard gnu userland is verifiable bloatware.

I don't actually hate Linux. I kind of like the fact that the poor and destitute can have a limited functionality operating system for donated computer hardware. I just wouldn't ever use it myself.

>t.Rajeet from his new Surface Pro 4

Ubuntu Pantheon Edition
We have too many Linux Distros!

Are you even trying?

>Paid Microsoft shill thread
REPORT PAID MICROSOFT SHILL THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO PAID MICROSOFT SHILL THREADS
MESSAGE ADMINS ABOUT Cred Forums BEING FLOODED WITH PAID MICROSOFT SHILL POSTS

SERIOUSLY MICROSOFT, JUST FUCK OFF, NOW.

>PAID
UNPAID*

>install Windows
>try to connect to the internet
>connection burns out after ten minutes
>computer BSODs when you try to restart it
tyvm Rajesh

>he doesn't have a Surface Book
LaughingGoys.png

>desktop market share
consumers are hilarious

>run ubuntu from a live dvd
>tfw it's STILL faster than windows
i'd switch if i weren't too lazy to set up a dual boot

How can a server be this comfy?

Fuck off, Microsoft, we know it's you. Stop pretending.

>b-b-but the linux desktop was a failure!
oh no

>muh superconputers

>I kind of like the fact that the poor and destitute can have a limited functionality operating system for donated computer hardware.

lol, that was p. good mate

Fuck you for being a MS cuck shill, but I did laugh.

>muh plebcomputers

I don't understand where the GNU/Linux is hard to use meme came from
Trust me, if I had an operating system that I had to constant recompile and bugfix, I'd not use it
That operating system I'm talking about is Windows though; I've had far more issues with Windows than with any GNU/Linux system, be it Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, etc., and while the GNU/Linux systems only screw up when I screw them up, Windows screws up at the drop of a hat sometimes
It's not user unfriendly, it's just that it's not Windows, so people don't get it

>implying all it takes to be a grill is typing it in the name field
>implying that's not really a dude

Linux is like a kitchen knife without a handle. It's too easy to cut yourself and other Linux knife users call you stupid for daring to cut food in the first place.

itt butthurt linuxtards measuring literal pixels

Underrated keks

Or maybe winderps is more user friendly and just werks, hence why 90% market usage

Actually funny
Trying too hard

These threads are funny. But I've always like schadenfreude.

90% of Cred Forums is a combination of meme spouting retards, turbo autists, and Cred Forums spill over. The rest may just view Cred Forums as one big rekt thread.

A computer, much like most of Cred Forums, is a tool. Just as I wouldn't use Windows as an edge firewall, I wouldn't use Linux for group ware (Exchange / Sharepoint) or logon validation and policy enforcement(AD)

Not from my experience, but if you say so
Also, like said, GNU/Linux is typically free as in free beer, so there is no marketshare

>A computer, much like most of Cred Forums, is a tool.
kek

Holy shit the memes are true

>2008
Yep this guy is responsible for Windows 7 and now that he's gone it's all down the drain now

>No anime music
You tried

They probably put some idiot cumskin in his place who designed that bastard child W8.

>Or maybe winderps is more user friendly and just werks, hence why 90% market usage
If this were the case people would be using windows phones. People just uses whatever comes bundled with the hardware, the marketshare is due to deals with companies like HP or Lenovo.

R A J E S H
A
J
E
S
H