Tfw you cancel your amazon order at the last minute because you found a better product...

>tfw you cancel your amazon order at the last minute because you found a better product, get it refunded and they ship it out to you for free by accident
how many times has this happened to you now?

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/08550a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but unlike you, I'm not a Jew, so I contact them and pay for it.

that just makes you stupid

Happen to me once with a screen protector and a motherboard and some RAM, I was refunded and never had to return it.

I also did get a refund on purpose saying that I didn't get my GTX 970 and I was able to keep it for a full refund.

Daily reminder in ITCOTCK is pure meme

Nope, life taught me never scam in online purchases, it'll comeback to you no matter what.

lel I had a similar thing happen where the shipping took too long, so they offered to ship out another one faster, but if the previous one came to refuse the delivery. both came and I accepted both. :)

So?

The decision is yours.

How?

For me it's just long shipping times
>order boor or whatever
>two months pass
>fuck this, contact them and say it never arrived
>get refund
>another month passes
>get the item

I'm starting to think my countries postal office ain't all that great.

It's their fault. If you wouldn't have stolen the package, another customer in a similar situation would have. They know this and were aware of their mistake.

newadvent.org/cathen/08550a.htm

Fuck you

>being in technology/science
>believing in religion/superstitions

Catholicism is Satan worship, just so you know.

Sure thing, pastor.

>I also did get a refund on purpose saying that I didn't get my GTX 970 and I was able to keep it for a full refund.

What?

No way!

Ok

You do realise that's literally fraud, right?

Last part maybe, do I care no?

Isn't keeping a package like this unjust enrichment?

You're a tortfeasor, user.

>tfw this has never happened to me

>tfw I sleep well at night knowing I didn't rip any one off today, and I'm not a worthless human being.
Your literally the same as a thief.
You don't care people have to work for shit.
kys

>>life has taught me
>expect an anecdote about something that actually happened
>got a book instead

Listen: life hasn't taught you shit, you're just using that book as if it contained how life works.

Spoiler: it's doesn't.

I return it.

>life can't teach other people and those people can't write their lessons down and I can't read those lessons and take them for my own life

>order book
>says ETA 20 days
>35 days and it doesn't arrive
>complain, get another one sent out
>on the 40th day it arrives, take it to the post office to send it back
>comes back again
>whatever, keep it
Anything I buy from these guys inevitably takes way more than the stated time to arrive, but they're almost always the cheapest option so I keep going back

I'm not the who posted the link, I said life taught me because of 7 times I get karma for doing OP behavior

Never because I do my research before I buy, like a good little consumer

I'll jump on potential price mistakes from big retailers: They're in their right to cancel, if they ship it then game over. (Mostly cancelled, but sometimes the price was intended).

I don't lie to get free shit though. If I feel that a company isn't treating me right I'll bust their balls for concessions, but I try not to be a dick.