Apple watch

>apple watch
>macbook (one port model)
>ipad pro

Apple is definitely going under, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/ePThRfi,MVE4HiA,ttTP6Tu,IBY0MCz,jhmhRRB,mlWINIO,hCUoi7o,z2DbtRN,biAfJ4A,9kPeXnv,plySBTB,fzFH14R,4JGte9N,N9BU70U,ktDWcPY,bWjoJvm,PEn90GQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=Why does iOS get apps first
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIABJY4PF1606&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Ultrabooks-_-9SIABJY4PF1606&gclid=CLnJ8PSvos8CFYEZgQodsAcPEQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-with-retina-display-latest-model-13-3-display-8gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-silver/8532029.p?skuId=8532029
bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-15-4-display-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-silver/8532502.p?skuId=8532502
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

>phones bend easily
>phones scratch easily
>even emojis are being pussified
>no headphone jack
>coil whine
>same design as last year
>still no usb c in phones or tablets
>ios still shit
>no file explorer in 2016
>can't move icons wherever you want
>two spotlights for no reason
>iconic slide to unlock text removed
>still no arm version of osx for ipads
>literal parade of dongles to connect headphones
>correct dongle like pic related not in the box
What the fuck is Apple doing? Are they trying to become another Yahoo? Apple is fucking ruined if they can't even compete with chinks.

iPad Pro is the best tablet on the market though :)

the iphone, itunes and appstore give them too much money to care

>iPad

>slide to unclock
i remember this!

Chinese iThing 5 is best iThing 5

HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO?

kek

Anyone have the screencap? My old HDD shit itself a few months back and I didn't make a backup.

Nope. They'll still dominate.
And everyone's strategy will be to try and become Apple, even though Microsoft failed at that, and it resulted in Samsung selling exploding phones rushing to release ahead of the iPhone 7.

>iphone
best phone in the market by far
>ipad
best tablet in the market by far
>macbooks
best notebooks in the market by far
>apple
most successful tech company by far

Yes OP, you might be into something.

>apple is the best
LMAO

See

Name a better phone/notebook/tablet

>Nexus 5, 6, 5X, 6P
>Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th Gen
>Surface Pro
Enjoy your throttling poorfag.

>Nexus 5, 6, 5X, 6P
>android
>better than iPhone
ha

>lenovo
>better than a Macbook
ahah

>Surface Pro
>windows
>on a tablet
HAHAHAH

u cant be srs m8 u can do better

So no counter argument? Typical iNigger. Too dumb to use multiple navigation buttons, too dumb to give a counter argument.

>What the fuck is Apple doing?
Obviously not being the same success that you are.

Does not matter, people don't care and will still buy Apple.

It's great how you tried to insult me but it's true. That's rich, it really is.

Dell is making better laptops than Apple

Watch is a gimmick

They only care about gay cars now.

>slide to unclock
I loved that thread. You made my evening.

Better watch out though... Saying dongle and applying genders to plug ends when talking about Applel products is going to rustle the Applel sjws

How's life in 2006?

imgur.com/ePThRfi,MVE4HiA,ttTP6Tu,IBY0MCz,jhmhRRB,mlWINIO,hCUoi7o,z2DbtRN,biAfJ4A,9kPeXnv,plySBTB,fzFH14R,4JGte9N,N9BU70U,ktDWcPY,bWjoJvm,PEn90GQ

Did you just misgender my cellular communications device?

Don't know about that guy but I'm loving my new blackberry. Keyboard feels good man.

wats in da box ?

>So no counter argument?
So no argument? Bald assertion that this El Cheapo crap is any good needs something more. You are making the claims; you have to back them up.
Your opinions are, of course, valid, but they don't carry any weight. They are not facts.
Just because "Uncle" Clyde gave you an old Nexus to play with while he amused Mommy is no reason to shill for them now.

>El Cheapo crap
Those devices have better specs than anything Apple is currently shitting out, along with the freedom to install whatever kind of operating systems you want. My phone can boot as many Android ROMs as I have room for in the internal storage. Can you dual boot your phone? Oh, what about a live dmesg log displayed as the device boots? Not without an iBoot exploit to pass boot args you fucking cuck. Go cry like a bitch.

Literally poorfag underage waste of time lmao

>still no counter argument
If only you put as much effort into internet debates as you do bending over for the Apple cock. Stay mad.

why does Cred Forums always thing everyone has 50 things plugged in

most people literally browse the web and use apps

>why does Cred Forums always thing everyone has 50 things plugged in
Not even we do that. It's just nice to not have to dig in your desk drawer for dongles to plug in a fucking flash drive.

This is so weird to look at when you own an iPhone 5.

>hating on apple for having the latest USB standard

>>can't move icons wherever you want
wait what

>hating on apple for having the latest USB standard
No, I'm hating on them for only having one fucking port on the damn thing which is also used for charging. Just imagine how fast it wears out. That makes it a toy, not a tool. Enjoy your iToys.

>Better specs
>Runs unoptimized horizontally integrated OS with option to install a scriptkiddy, hobbyist or pajeet coded ROM

What use is all that hardware when the firmware is too stupid to take advantage of it? It would be like if an autistic person started lifting weights. Sure he may get the attention of the ladies but his sperg personality undermines everything. Crippled brain syndrome.

They're all locked to a grid that shifts to the left. You can't move them freely on the home screen like you can with Android or even a shitty Windows phone.

So now you're hating on the newest USB standard

lmao

>it will wear out!

make up your mind

this is like when Cred Forums acted like they burned 12 cds a day when apple remove the optical drive

>So now you're hating on the newest USB standard
No, he's hating on the fact that you have to use ONE PORT for charging, data transfer, audio, and docking.

So instead of each of those ports going through a handful of mechanical cycles per day, and slowly wearing out, you wear out one port 5x faster.

>What use is all that hardware when the firmware is too stupid to take advantage of it? It would be like if an autistic person started lifting weights. Sure he may get the attention of the ladies but his sperg personality undermines everything. Crippled brain syndrome.
Sounds a lot like iOS which has no file explorer, no easy access to the user partition over USB without Apple shitware, and no customization other than your wallpaper and keyboard. I mean come on, your OS just got predictive text less than two years ago. It's like the cripple has a learning disability too.

>So now you're hating on the newest USB standard
Can you even read? 3/4 of my devices use USB C, but everything except the phone has multiple ports. One port on a $1200 laptop is not acceptable.

lmao you stupid fuck you just siad the exact same shit

>docking
lmao no one fucking docks

>using the port will wear it out

ahh my vga port must be so worn!

>iPad Pro
>Bad

Apple might be a little off in their attempt to have an iPad replace a whole computer (especially with their Macbook), but the iPad Pro is a fucking godsend when compared to other products in it's category.

The Note 10.1 2014 is absolute shit. Android is absolute shit for tablets. The only half redeeming thing about the Note 10.1 2014 is that it uses Wacom, rather than the proprietary Apple shit.

>lmao no one fucking docks
Hmmm... I wonder why dell and lenovo sell them still then. I know I use my dock on a daily basis.
>>using the port will wear it out
>ahh my vga port must be so worn!
It's not like you use the VGA port for heavy, high speed data transfer every day as well as your only means of charging. Your point there is invalid.

>ARM tablet running mobile OS
>not x86 2 in 1 running a full desktop OS
Disgraceful.

>best tablet on the market
IPad pro is a hunk of trash that needs to go back to a proper development team.

>heavy high speed data transfer

listen to what your'e saying retard

>heavy data wears out a cable

>>using the port will wear it out
>ahh my vga port must be so worn!
you are a moron or a troll.

If you plugged and unplugged your vga cable as much as your charging and headphone cables put together, it would wear out in less than a month.

You may think android doesn't have the best optimization, but it still runs on just about every non apple phone. Also, here's your daily reminder that if you don't have a file explorer you don't have an OS. IOS is a fucking toy.

Give me a screenshot of where you find your fucking filesystem in android. I can guarantee you that nobody fiddles with it. Like 95+% mobile apps created these days started on iOS and as such already have avenues to move content to and from the app. Which then makes access to a filesystem superfluous and highly dangerous for the entire normie population.

And wtf are you talking about no access to the user partition without Apple tools. There are like 3 or 4 products on the web that allow people to drag and drop shit on to their iPhones.

>Theming your phone
You should go back to when xanga and MySpace were popular.

>he still thinks u can't use usb sticks on ios

keep up

>iPad Pro is the best tablet on the market though :)
Except it's not. Well, it's decent hardware hobbled by a software nanny.

>My autistic belief on a concept is the definition for said concept
I guess by your definition all embedded systems don't have OSes either.

95+% of mobile apps definitely did not start on IOS lmao, this is would even be a shitty exaggeration.

This is true, even though I like Apple products. The iPad pro is a meme until it can run at least apps from the Mac App Store. Apple Watch is a meme too.

>new apple product
>Cred Forums denounces and mocks
>goes onto be huge success
>some chink company makes a clone that's cheaper
>brag how good it is
>in reality is a pos

>>goes onto be huge success
the last apple product that could be classified as a "huge success" was the original iphone.

copying last year's model and changing the color of your aluminum doesn't count

Except replace Apple with some "chink" company lmfao.

>>apple watch

#2 in worldwide watch revenue behind rolex in 2015.

>>macbook (one port model)

they are dropping the ball on laptops.

>>ipad pro

average selling price went up as sales went down. this is the model being bought. they managed to create a 'high end' tablet for themselves, plus get the customer to hand over more money for the pencil (it's included with the surface).

> Apple is definitely going under, right?

nope.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Why does iOS get apps first

Click any of the links provided afterwards. Face it droidcuck anyone wanting to create an app does so because iOS provides better revenue and creation of said app takes less time and code.

Oh fuckk, you searched something with some key words in apples favor. Got results, in apples favor. I'm impressed. You know how to be sarcastic so good job.

Because of brain dead macfags like you. Stay hard baby.

Unplugging and plugging in accessories wears out the port retard. One of the many uses for USB C is high speed data transfer which is why I have it.

This. Even Windows 95 has a file explorer. iOS is worse that a 2 decade old Microsoft operating system.

I find my filesystem in my file explorer you retard. Also, the whole "I have third party chink tools" argument doesn't really fly when I can just plug my phone into anything, toggle on ADB over USB, and have full filesystem access. No Pajeetware needed.
>access to filesystem is dangerous
You know that MacOS has access to the filesystem? iOS is really the only operating system I can think of that hides the filesystem this completely from the user. You've really shot yourself in the foot with that one and shown your true tech illiteracy.
>sour grapes over icon packs
Fucking hell, you have to root your phone to get icon packs too. I don't need root, I just download a launcher and icon pack from the Play store for free and press a few buttons.

See pic related for "where I find my filesystem" you fucking pleb.

> the facts don't align to my perceived world view

reals before feels, cunt.

>You are making the claims; you have to back them up.
>Your opinions are, of course, valid, but they don't carry any weight. They are not facts.
This is literally what you did here:
With no evidence of anything. And you literally only asked him to name something better, not compare specs of it () and he did that ()
you are fucking retarded

so a lot of Apps come out on iOS first, not 95%, its also becaus3 iOS is simple and barely changing bullshit.

>>theming your phone
lmao, implying that
>muh design
wasn't the reason you went with the iBone

>coil whine
>in a fucking phone
Jesus Christ

Google "hissgate" and have a good laugh.

Ahh

I bet this is gonna get even funnier as it progresses.

Fixed.

I believe Unbox Therapy did a video about it. The hissing sound is audible.

>copying last year's model and changing the color of your aluminum doesn't count

>fine when samsung does it but

no one is going to remake a phone every fucking year

Plus Samsung literally doesnt do that, atleast not to the extent that Apple does.

>no one is going to remake a phone every fucking year
no one has to.

If apple released a phone every 3-4 years instead of every 1, we might see some actual fucking innovation.

>2 year contract
>no phone for 4 years

wow!
>samsung doesn't do that

>Debian user

There are people who concern themselves with ricing on a phone. Besides desktop!=mobile.
Yes I do jailbreak my phone for two reasons: modification of hosts and a math alarm integrated into stock clock app. I promise you nothing that anybody touts on android or on cydia gets my interest. In my experience with even having a tweak for the filesystem, I only open it once every 4-5 months. Granted this is anecdotal but in my situation filesystem access is unused feature even when I have it, hence useless. Also I don't why everyone complains about iTunes, I've had about 20 people (family and college ROTC dorm) in my life where I had the capability to observe how they've used or not used iTunes. I promise you I never saw anybody struggle to get things to work even when they used Windows.
95% of apps that matter. I apologize for not adding that last part.
You do realize that a substantial portion of iOS users don't upgrade their device every year? I'm sorry that this goes against the android equivalent of a Protestant preacher saying Catholics worship God wrong (generic group bashing).

>implying I should give a fuck about the personal feelings or beliefs of the people who make my operating system when it doesn't affect the code
Lol.

Ah, so you admit that you're not satisfied with Apple's walled garden. This is fucking hilarious.

The truth is that apple is an icon and icons are hard to kill. It is like your loved band makes a shitty song and you enjoy that the same blinded by the golden oldies

If wanting to add/modify two things on my phone then you're right. I've used an iPhone ever since iPhone OS 3 (iOS 3). First was a 3GS and the second/current phone is a 5. I used stock iOS for years with no complaints or problems until I started jailbreaking on iOS 8 because ads were becoming aggressive. But yeah go ahead and claim victory in this situation because I've only had two problems with the walled garden approach in 7 years. The first is already solved by Apple on stock iOS and wouldn't even need to exist if Google and every other advertising company didn't push ads that load faster than the content and obstruct/disrupt access to it. Which is why I fucking hate Google and all their products. The second, math alarm, is easily fixed if Apple allowed devs to create extensions for the clock app. Math alarms already exist in the App Store but I don't want to spend more than $2, the amount I spent for one on cydia.

You're still a cuck for jailbreaking and not doing anything else with you phone. At least install iFile, mTerminal, and Substrate Safe Mode you fucking mong.

it's 700 dollars more than the 13 retina macbook pro with the same specs

and the same price as the 15 macbook pro that has better specs

So the 13" macbook pro retina costs 400 USD ?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIABJY4PF1606&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Ultrabooks-_-9SIABJY4PF1606&gclid=CLnJ8PSvos8CFYEZgQodsAcPEQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

You're not very good at this, are you ?
Where are these 700 dollars you speak of ?

Apple's not going anywhere, they'll just learn from their mistakes.

they are going for far far less than that

bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-with-retina-display-latest-model-13-3-display-8gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-silver/8532029.p?skuId=8532029

Firstly, that's on sale.
Secondly, different specs. The X1 Carbon in has an i7 6600U, which coincidentally is the top tier CPU in the MacBook. The one in your link has an i5 clocked at much lower speeds.

It's literally just a shittier Surface. The $100 pencil does not even have buttons. It also scratches the screen. Basically, it fucking sucks.

no they are going for that everywhere as they are moving that model out

also the macbook has the m.2 and is a much faster hd

the specs are not 100% exactly the same but for the price of the x1 you could have the 16gb macbook pro 15 i7

bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-15-4-display-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-silver/8532502.p?skuId=8532502

>even slower processor
You said you could have the >same specs< in the Macbook for 700 dollars less than the X1 Carbon.
In order to prove your point, you're gonna need to come up with a MacBook Pro Retina 13", with an i7 6600U (3.1/3.4 GHz), 8 GB RAM, and 256 GB SSD. Nothing less. Come back when you've found this for 700 dollars less than an X1 Carbon with these specs.

You know what I despise above all? Shitty phones that plaster the company brand on front of the phone and even worst the wireless service provider.

I hate advertising shit, on the back I don't mind because I always cover it up with a sticker.

This is honestly one of the reasons I left htc incredible android side and never looked back

>iPhone 7 destroying the s7 in sales while the s7 is destroying it's users in fiery explosions

Yeah this trillion dollar company that is still turning huge profits is definitely dying guys