Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036...

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

My “time” machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Intel vs AMD
Nvidia vs AMD
Samsung vs Apple
Windows vs Linux
monolithic kernel vs micro kernel
moar cores vs ipc
declarative programming vs imperative programming

who won?

The United States is still a representative republic in 2036 but it was touch and go for a while. After the war, the U.S. had divided into 5 general areas based on their economic and defensive strengths. Many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over. Fortunately, this exercise in anger pointed out how hard it was to come up with anything better. It was decided the document wasn’t at fault. As a result, there have been a few small changes to the Constitution and the executive branch but you would easily recognize it. The average citizen is more educated about the Constitution and aware of the rights and responsibilities it gives them. Federal power has been decentralized and the focus of daily politics is in the state senates. Federal law has also been streamlined but much harder to change or make additions to.

I don't care about the politics of the burger, I was asking who won in the conflicts that I listed

I have seen a television program about a man who is able to speak with the dead. When I watch the show, I am more afraid about the possibility that what he is doing is real not weather or not he is doing it. Since I will be leaving this worldline in the coming year, I could easily tell you that the President lives or dies in the next four years. In fact, I could probably find some way to even charge you for it. When the day comes for my “prediction” to be realized it will either happen or not. If it does happen, then your ability to judge your environment is crippled by your acceptance of me as a “knower of all things” and gifted with the ability to tell the future. If I am wrong, then everything I have said that might possibly have made you think about your world in a different way is suddenly discredited. I do not want either. Although I do have personal reasons for being here and speaking with you, the most I could hope for is that you recognize the possibility of time travel as a reality. You are able to change your worldine for better or worse just as I am. Although this will make me a far less interesting time traveler, these are the rules I personally try to hold to:

I just want to know what gpu to buy
btw, does your time machine respect your freedom or it runs on proprietary software and hardware?

>IBM 5100 computer system
Lying outta yer ass. IBM stopped producing actual computers

The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and “circular” facility. The dual event horizons of each one and their mass is manipulated by injecting electrons onto the surface of their respective ergospheres. The electricity comes from batteries. The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

Sir I think you are using software that does not respect you freedom
please stop using that device right now (preferably destroy it) and go purchase a gnu certified laptop running GNU/Linux

If the Egyptians knew the Red Sea was going to drown them, do you think they would have pursued Moses?

Terry?

Who won the election?

titor rp

I am from the future. Here's proof. In 24 hours it will be a different day.

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bomb information.

3. I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well-being. I will not disclose names or events associated with individuals.

What would anyone gain from knowing this? Unless you can prove you're from the future, nothing you say will have much of an impact.

What happens if you meet your past self? How is Canada doing?

The grandfather paradox is impossible. In fact, all paradox is impossible. The Everett-Wheeler-Graham or multiple world theory is correct. All possible quantum states, events, possibilities and outcomes are real, eventual and occurring. The chances of everything happening someplace at sometime in the superverse is 100%. (For all you scientists out there, if Schrodinger’s cat had a time machine, he might not be in the box at all.)

What can you do to prove you're from the future?

Is it possible for you to leave this timeline or "world", get data, and come back to this timeline?

Is there a way you can identify which "world" you're in?

what if you leave out small details or physical objects that someone could notice and piece together and come up with the conclusion that a certain event is going to happen?

does that mean you broke those laws?

Hello John Titor

What is the iPhone 17 like?

> (You)
Unfortunately, time travel is not an exact science. There is inherent error and chaos in the computers ability to make accurate calculations. Based on the current technology of the clocks and sensors, distortion units are only accurate to about 60 years or so. So no, in 2036, we are unable to travel back 1000 years due to the error rate in the system. The divergence between the worldline of origin and the target worldline would be too great. If one were to try and travel back that far, history would look nothing like what you would expect.

Then its not a "time machine" but a portal gone to hop dimensions. There's a difference.

Steins;Gate was awesome

Can't you just go 500 years back (or however far), then set up a time machine and such and then go back again?

Also, are you actually John Titor or did you just copy '
My “time” machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.' from him?

Just admit donald trump won the election already.

Actually, after the iPhone 8, apple acquired Rosebud Entertainment LLC after which the iPhone and the Pet Rock were merged into a single product.

Actually, I don’t think that’s correct. Minkowski spacetime (4-D) will not allow you to use Pythagoas’ theorem to decribe tensors because time needs to be expressed with the opposite sign. (please excuse my change of varibale case).

ds^2 = -c^2dt^2 + dx^2 + dy^2 + dz^2
(where ds describes timelike and spacelike trips).

The tensor we should be discussing is:
ds^2 = -a^2dt^2 + w^2(df – wdt)^2 + (r^2/ D)dr^2 + r^2dq^2

I hope I got the symbols right but you should be able to recognize this…right? nuts… the a, f, r, Delta and q didn’t make the translation in this font.

Refer to The Everett-Wheeler-Graham or multiple world theory. The difference being 2008 and 2001, but everything else concurrently happening the same until you skew with the information. Also look up the previously mentioned 3 points.

They started again in 2028

But then you're a spacetime traveler?
My apologies though, I didn't see the quotes around "time" in your Opening Post. Thanks for trying to simplify it. I was just under the impression that "time" travel is a very outdated sci-fi term and in reality its a bit more elaborate than that.

>I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.
I'm still waiting

>not an exact science
>continue to mess with quantum science

That's like driving a car while not fully understanding how gasoline works. I guess that's what happened with the first cars?

So tell me about CERN

did they bring back the headphones jack?

>CERN
The European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world.

I apologize for the poor quality of the files. The photo you saw was taken by me with a Polaroid camera manufactured here. The other documents were duplicated by placing a book onto a copy machine at a packaging and shipping store and then scanning and saving them.

The magnetic field does not require the fantastic energies you might imagine. The field is “created” and captures the singularity inside a very large and powerful specially designed particle accelerator. If the magnetic system failed (which has numerous backups including a system that would remove it from this worldline), the singularity would evaporate. Although it is smaller than an electron, it would still be quite undesirable. The singularities do not create Tipler cylinders they create the same physical environment without all the mass. The same math works for both. There are two singularities. Their mass and spin is altered in order to adjust the size of the ergosphere and cause the event horizons to interact and create the gravity sinusoid.

Reverse time travel is impossible. Any attempt to reverse time would send the timeline off in a tangent, permanently altering your future. You would never return to the future you knew.

I will be returning to the same occuring event in the future in terms of superverse. Everything will be the same, but it's one of the many possible futures. It's almost as if i end up in a copy singularity-

So reverse time travel, assuming you don't wish to return to your own time, is possible?

Aren't you ashamed to post on @̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ Cred Forums?

Of course. If forward time travel is possible, reverse time travel must be possible as well.

Post something that actually proves you are from the future or nobody will fucking take you seriously.

You guys might wanna read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Nice quads user, but I think most already know.

Everyone who actually did was baited.
10000/10 thread
See
Nice quints btw

>Intel vs AMD
You seriously need a man from the future to figure that one out?

These are old pics from "John Titor"

Are you a paleo-agtech too OP?

nigga the fact that you said there was a war on US soil is reason enough for anyone with half a brain to short the shit out of the SP500

Funny thing i just finished to watch the whole steins gate series + movie

>2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bomb information.
You already did, by telling us about the U.S. civil war in 2020-2036.

Now at least answer so your thread would have at least some nonzero amount of entertainment value

I am going to post a random number between 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 in one hour's time. I have generated this number and written it down, and I will post it, without fail, exactly as it is in its current state.

If you are a time traveller, then you would be able to tell me ahead of time what number I will have posted in an hour.

You can't change the past titor

>If it's possible for me to smash an egg into bits, it's also possible for me to rearrange the smashed bits into an egg

Go back in time and kill your parents

not recognizing John titor pasta....

What if I take a barrel of gasoline to the past and use it to produce electric energy... Then use that energy to pump a barrel of gasoline and repeat the cycle... ? I'm contradicting the laws of thermodynamics??

Lol