/csg/ Chink Shopping General

A good compromise leaves everybody mad edition.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user receives his Minisea USB drive for $1.86 the speeds are mediocre • Hurried user unboxes his TS100 soldering iron on the go • How to stylishy haul your chinkshit everywhere you go • user gets cheap, surprisingly intact screen protectors • user gets a long ass micro-USB cable (what current does it reach?) • More tiny ducks for our tiny duck needs • user receives a bunch of well-memed tech, including Hybrids and the Motospeed • FishingAnon reviews a wireless keyboard , a monocular telescope , and a very interesting NFC nail sticker • Yesterday, user got cute notepads for his sister and fat people, as well as some SMD ICs
• Today, user got tweezers, a voltage detector, a USB hub, a USB to ethernet adapter, and some more SMD ICs • user acquires a comfortable and sizeable mouspad • user fell for a cheap "mechanical" keyboard that he was already advised against • The first time expedited shipping helps someone, and it's for none other than a Xiaomi power bank • Anons count their Xiaomi products • user gets a tiny USB LED and a gun keychain • The chinks make contact Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Skelenigga/32319478556.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10065_10056_10068_10037_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_418_10073_10017_10071_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=7cc0b1b0-5ce6-43ac-8679-7cd5f6ab42df
s.aliexpress.com/7RZRN7JF
aliexpress.com/item/knife-steel-stainless-flip-free-shipping/32595847254.html
aliexpress.com/item/cheap-socks/32626092659.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/make-the-diffirent/1916509_32694966124.html
aliexpress.com/item/trump-dollars/32721879169.html
aliexpress.com/item/A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C/32603843675.html
aliexpress.com/item/STM32F103C8T6-ARM-STM32-Minimum-System-Development-Board-Module-Forarduino/32358402773.html
youtu.be/CjQKQzo29Io
youtube.com/watch?v=25_cLO2lnLU
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-LCD-Micro-USB-Voltage-Current-Detector-Tester-Charger-Capacity-Meter-for-Smartphone-Mobile-Power/32661888715.html
gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32563972140-detail.html
gaga.aliexpress.com
aliexpress.com/item/diy-housefire-kit/32690815701.html
aliexpress.com/item/allahu_akbar_car/32677162124.html
es.aliexpress.com/item/Professional-BM-800-BM800-Condenser-Microphone-Cardioid-Pro-Audio-Studio-Vocal-Recording-Mic-KTV-Karaoke-with/32408017858.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10065_10037_10068_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=741f46ec-e440-4f56-8ef6-601fa32af869
amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Black-iCE/dp/B014PYGTUQ/ref=pd_lpo_267_bs_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PW480TZZ36VM46CT98D5
youtu.be/YlkiN62XsXE
aliexpress.com/item/Collectible-Decorated-Old-Bronze-Carved-Lenin-statue-Stalin-statue-Marx-sculpture-Engels-Memorial-Sculpture/32685050249.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.36.PTfoUK&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_10067_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10073_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=d729576d-8ecf-48e1-8de9-310ba80ecc40
s.aliexpress.com/maIVr2In
world.taobao.com/item/525942699925.htm#detail
i.imgur.com/HJz4eki.png
i.imgur.com/PwUIdja.png
gizmochina.com/2016/09/21/xiaomi-mi-5-price-reduced-mi-5s-launch/
aliexpress.com/item/SL-0100/32729931317.html
aliexpress.com/item/SL-0014A/32721562978.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Iron-On-Patches-Mix-Embroidered-MC-Patches-2ND-AMENDMENT-AMERICA-S-ORIGINAL-HOMELAND-SECURITY-Wholesale/1488050_32714267659.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the absolute best micro-USB cable from Aliexpress?

Or, if not that, can any of you recommend one that won't catch on fire?

Anker Powerline+

but at the price ratio you can just order one from amazon for easier warranty

>not Chink Shit General
Boo!

>not Chinese Shopping General

come on

chinamen leave

>china shopping general
kill yourself

Good job OP.

I've been away from home for 2 days so there better is some packages in my mail when I get home tomorrow.

不要侮辱我们的狗粪便,肮脏的外国人

fucking awful news

Before this thread existed as a "general" I used to call it China shopping thread when I opened one from time to time.

Where are the Ray ban stickers?

YOU used to call it that
but the name always used to be chink shit general you dumb cunt

I used to always be choking on a million dicks when I was OP.

le oldfag is mad ;^(

T-thanks

and now that it's a general it's called Chink Shit General

now fuck off

other OP here, they're not so bad

what are some decent stocking stuffers?
I need some shit for Halloween, preferably spoopy themed

> Sorry, this promotion is only available for new members

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are the best chink meme earphones? My kz ate broke after 6 months

I count at least 20 currently (probably more in reality, but I don't feel like counting separately bought cables and stuff).

5 IEM (3 of which youth edition - so not really expensive), 3 phones, 2 USB fans, USB led, 2 power banks, 2 mi key, 2 mi bands, air purifier 2, power strip, mouse pad.

Two more are on the way - NiMH charger and backpack.

Also had *at least* as many extra that I gave away as presents, or sold to family and friends at cost.

the news are ok

Get some ED9s or Rock Zircons because clearly you're a chimp who can't be trusted with nice things.

Ugreen on aliexpress. Had the best cables from them.

I like KZ ED3, HDS1 and other KZ. It's not like they're generally accepted as the "best", though.

Pistons 3 are also okay, but AFAIK they're hard to get now.

aliexpress.com/item/Skelenigga/32319478556.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10065_10056_10068_10037_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_418_10073_10017_10071_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=7cc0b1b0-5ce6-43ac-8679-7cd5f6ab42df

I'm not a chimp lmao. Already got rock zircons.

My chink shit is here but I'm afraid I got
C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

You got chinked senpai

>got rock zircons
>not a chimp

Is it actually broken, or just separated? Looks to me like you could just put some superglue around the rim and push it back in.

>Warning:can't be eaten
that sounds like a challenge

Apart from a minority of cables with shitty plugs, I've had no particular problems with HTC/Xiaomi branded cables, random braided cables, and more.

Not sure why you'd spend more than like $1-1.5 per cable...

Excuse me, but my english isn't my native language. My question was what are the best chink earphones. You're talking about irrelevant things.

HDS1 look nice. Thanks for telling me

>Pls note that it is Chinese Version,Thanks

That's one of those magnetic connectors, isn't it ?
What seems to be the problem ?

Quiet nignog, real people are talking about how you're a chimp.

> "real people"
> Do you mean by real people anime niggers who are under 6'5

It's a cable with magnetic microUSB plug,
but I asked for a Wsken xcable mini2, a high quality and expensive one.
Instead I've been sent a cheap generic one, even though I want to keep it cause I need it and it works well enough,
So I asked for a refund or a partial refund matching price differences at least.

slitty eyesockets m8

uGreen 3.0m cable guy here. Theyre good, according to this app it's around 800mA, that is the same as the normal oneplus one cable (which is pretty good) that came with my phone.

>having a butt plug sticking out of your phone
ew

> HDS1 look nice. Thanks for telling me
No problem. They're not in any way particularly fancy, but small/lightweight and their sound is still decent.

[Oh sure, KZ has better for both bass and mids/highs, but this still werks for me].

verified when?
inb4 order canceled

Who wants to grow a pair of nice tits? s.aliexpress.com/7RZRN7JF

>that nipple

Well, it doesn't stick out too much once I've put my thicc TPU gel case back.
Al least this shit supports fast charge, working even faster than the original huawei cable, so it's good shit.
Now, the chink changed the item name and the description and refuses to refund me.
Aren't I being chinked? because it's looks like I'm being chinked...

Contact PayPal about that

Where'd you get it? Aliexpress? Open a dispute.

what chink shit should I get with my $2 coupon?

>Chink SHOPPING general
>Not Chink Shit General
fuck off cunt

aliexpress.com/item/knife-steel-stainless-flip-free-shipping/32595847254.html

yeah, chinked by some SJW

learn to edit links

oh shit
so...
>delete this

I agree, OP should delete this and use the name the polls decided

Chinese Shit General

>Changing the name of the general
>Also adding in the discord when it's a circlejerk not related to the thread

>tfw finally in the news again

Where I can get FREE stuff???

Discord is always there, and as stated, the name is to piss both parties off.

i want to spend all my money on chink shit. it feels so good to receive a box you dont remember what is inside

um...we should change it to chinese shopping general, not to make it racist or anything. otherwise please take it to

I got these socks. The customer pics make them look really thin but that doesnt bug me much.
aliexpress.com/item/cheap-socks/32626092659.html

reminder

Just leave the title as is man, we've had countless of threads fighting over this bullshit and finally settled on the name and countless of OP pics with the Chink Shit General name don't even give an inch to that Lithuanian autist fuck.

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY /csg/!

aliexpress.com/store/product/make-the-diffirent/1916509_32694966124.html

MAKE THE DIFFIRENT

ban lithuanians and brits

or just non-americans in general

Anyone know how aliexpress is to canada? I don't want to blow $200 on a redmi and get scammed.

I got a chuwi hi8 pro tablet.

This beauty is dualboot windows 10/android 5

This is paradise, except that I can't connect it to wifi... Neither on windows, neither on android. I got chinked pretty hard.

Apparently this is common for chuwi, and there are big ass threads packed of pajeets finding solutions.

So here goes my w.e. Does anybody else here got the same problem?

>50 pieces

what's your rewards power level?
is anyone A4 here?

Fuck off to pol you stupid bunny fucker

oy vey, could have ordered 5000

C C C C C C C
C H H H H H H
C H .I . I .I . I .I
C H .I N N N N
C H .I N K K K
C H .I N K E E
C H .I N K E D

>50 pieces
That's 10 more than 40 pieces, goy.

still a2, but I'll probably reach a3 soon

God tier news, OP! I really wish regular OP wrote better and more news like you did

The second picture is just a normal boob. Nice. Is this how Chinks try to get past their censorship laws?

poland strong

When you buy a chinkphone how likely is it to be made out of carcinogenic toxic waste and batteries that ISIS ejected as too explosive? Is it made to similar standards as phones that ship to the Land of the Free?

>batteries that ISIS ejected as too explosive
don't buy a Note 7 and you're fine :v)

That was supposed to be "rejected" by the way.

All smartphone use Lion batteries, all could end up in flames, it's just not very common if the charge controllers do their job.
Also the kinds of plastic which are used are always the same, doesn't really matter what you buy. It could be a problem for soft things like rubber cases for the phone, but you will smell if it's harmful.

>Lion
rawr :3

I swear I capitalized that I but the spellchecker probably corrected it.

No wifi tablet owner here again. It's a révélation: chinkshit is actual shit. If I want a phone, buy a non chink phone, same for tablet and anything expensive even at a chink level.

Buy 1 cent stuff if you want, it's all good. But for expensive stuff, go west or be chinked hard like me an à a thousand pajeets and g autists or kiddies

So, if I understand you right, it is not like the quality of the electrolyte and whatnot varies a lot from battery cell to battery cell. Correct?
>you will smell if it's harmful
Don't harmless rubbery things smell? How do you tell?

Fuck off Lithu

its a lottery. cant you try hooking up a wifi dongle to the usb slot on it?

> If I want a phone, buy a non chink phone, same for tablet and anything expensive even at a chink level.

>not knowing that all your shit is made by chinks anyway

don't blame the chink for your poor purchasing decisions

Good call! I'll try this tomorrow, theres one at work.

where is staranon? I want some coupons

A Lithium-Ion battery doesn't like some things: shorting it, which has the effect of overheating (critical), overcharging it (critical) and deep discharge (uncritical, still kills the battery).
If the IC doesn't prevent this the battery can fail.
The batteries are probably the same as you get in a Samsung, Sony or Apple device, they also buy their stuff from Chinese suppliers.

I'm American, will I go to prison if I buy this?

My chuwi hi8 pro never had that issue. Try to get a refund, but if you'd rather keep it, try updating it through the website.

I don't blame em, I blame myself for following g chink meme

whats the best way to buy chink shit? paypal? western union?

Buy a Xiaomi and it's quite possibly made by the same kind of Hon Hai wage slaves and robots as the Applel phones.

Yep. This actually will put you in prison.

Better buy "Trump dollar", dem people may be crazy enough to buy it for $5-10 and obviously everyone will know that it's not actually legal tender.

Fuck off pol

my hentai mousepad finally came today. had to collect it from the post office cause moron didnt want to leave it in the mailbox

start the clock boys, lets see how long time i get hand cancer from my cheap waifu

Western Union!

chinkshit made me happy---happy :)))

Chinese shopping*
:)))

chink shopping*

Are there any interesting and cheap Chinese single-board computers similar to the Raspberry Pi? I mean Linux devices, not MCUs like the ESP8266.

ching chong shing shong ping pong

OrangePi

wtf i love comfy now

yeah but how do I do it online? Aliexpress says to do it in person?

banana pi

aliexpress.com/item/trump-dollars/32721879169.html
Hmmm...

Orange pi pc plus

CHIP

IT'S BACK
aliexpress.com/item/A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C/32603843675.html

>Taking care to keep it away from children too young!
>too young

I need a phantom power supply or some sort of audio interface to go along with my BM-800 condenser mic I bought.

Before I get a pic related, are there any other options I should investigate before buying?

How likely are customs fees from Aliexpress?

Who's the chink shit general mascot ?

lithu

Daily reminder that lithu has always been and always will be the worst poster here

There are no export customs in China.

For import customs in your country, as likely as your customs and postal services make it. If you owe import customs, I guess you pay them.

Ordered aK6000 pro last week.. How long till it arrives?

Paypal or Alipay

Gotcha, thanks.

a long long time
ps never mention tracking or else lithu will get upset

This is not even the Floral Shoppe one

What do you guys think of the Xiaomi Mi Robot?

From the first hands on by users, it looks pretty good.

I'm reasonably likely to buy it once its availability is better and reseller prices with shipping settle at original price plus $20-30 or so.

That said, the existing cleaning robots aren't bad either, and they're around $100-200, so I'll have to think about it.

Since so many want to use these as one: I'd like to say that it's probably not worth it to buy one as a web server / torrent box thing.

That usually can be had cheaper with a WLAN device hacked to run Linux or HTPC or such.

Buy one if you need more processing power than an Arduino and actually will use the serial pins or such.

It definitely needs power but what are you using it for?

I'm running mine of a Pyle PAD10MXU currently and it serves it's purpouse fine for now

I had a look back over my eBay history and I'm thinking I may have actually bought it from comfytechreviews

I'm a bit new to /csg/ so if it's true it's a bit of an odd fluke

It's a gift for my brother who wants to podcast and practice his voice acting. So because of that I think the quality is important but not worth spending hundreds on just yet.

I'll check out the Pyle PAD10MXU and keep looking for an alternative, thanks user

>Buy one if you need more processing power than an Arduino
Buy this if you need that: aliexpress.com/item/STM32F103C8T6-ARM-STM32-Minimum-System-Development-Board-Module-Forarduino/32358402773.html

Yeah, waiting for a price drop as well. Hopefuly the various Chink webstores will rev up their offerings for Black Friday.

Some other robots looks good, but then again, it's Xiaomi, they're top tier. After watching a few YouTube vids of it, I'm sold on it already.

There's not much of an option on Ali. There's not much aesthetic items on sale.

You can connect that to a Behringer or other USB sound mixer thing. (Obviously only the typical ones with a XLR mic port.)

So I finally sorta have my chuwi hi8 pro setup
Firefox is slow as balls on it windows 10
Also streaming video does not work well on browser so I guess maybe I should download the corrosponding apps for netflix/youtube etc
Anyone else with chuwi have any adice on how to make it run smoother on windows
Right now the chuwi is depressing me

just got a package and the seller didn't pay the whole postage? I had to pull out 5 bucks. Is that normal? Has the seller jewed me? Was it the mailman who jewed me?

The Intel that one has shouldn't be too slow for Firefox or watching some video stream... at least it's not a problem on my Pipo X7S HTPC which also runs Win10.

Maybe power management is throttling the CPU heavily or something? Watch the resource monitors built into Win 10 for starters...

Should I avoid browser addons? I have ublock origin and noscript running on them.

Is there anything you do to setup a new windows tablet?

Never had to do that here.

Oh, the postal services rob us blind for the customs services our right wingers wisely privatized into postal companies, but regular postage I never had to pay extra.

they don't ship something at all if you haven't paid postage. your mailman has stolen from you

The Pyle PAD10MXU is about $50 which is cool with me, but is there another alternative that's cheaper or better? Also will it have enough power for a elec condenser mic?

I'm painfully new to this stuff and I've already spent like 3 hours just trying to get this gift right

No. Ublock isn't very heavy on resources (probably in many cases resource positive since you don't have shitty scripts eating processing power), and IIRC neither is noscript.

I just don't think these are the problem.

Just got my BM-800 today
Do I need an audio interface or can I just use the 48V phantom power supply?

As I said, try a Behringer or other brand USB mixer.

Still around that price (or $20 extra for pic related), but now the present looks a lot more impressive and knobs and ports can be actually useful.

Hell, I'm not doing any actual production and I still enjoy having the physical volume mixers for my mic / speaker / headset.

The computer one I'm using.

I wonder if this is a good way to go:
youtu.be/CjQKQzo29Io
The voice in the video sounds very clear to me.

who /Payment being verified/ here?

what sorts of shit are you all waiting on?
I'm waiting for a bunch of amplifier boards so I can get a 90's speaker going again.

just sleep over it and it will be "awaiting shipping" or "awaiting delivery"

tenga egg, gnu emacs shirt, trump mask, ostrich pillow, bowie knife, probably more

Some of the anons in another thread were providing evidence showing that the 10000mah power banks were 6250mah. I still stand by my claim that it will only charge my s4 mini twice, meaning that the power bank really only has about 4000mah.

That USB sound card thing is giving me a good impression, too, but whether it will do good for the BM-800 is in doubt.

Doesn't seem like that would have more power than any sound card you might be working with.

Use Edge, plays 4K and 2K videos on youtube just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=25_cLO2lnLU

whats the most expensive chink shit you ever bought?

my soul

about 50 items, mostly electronic components, too lazy to list them all.

get one of these
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-LCD-Micro-USB-Voltage-Current-Detector-Tester-Charger-Capacity-Meter-for-Smartphone-Mobile-Power/32661888715.html
and measure it
The conversion efficiency from the battery to the USB 5V is about 85%, you should count that in.

Most likely the powerbank has some crappy cheap 18650 cells in it, if you got quality ones it should give you the 10Ah

What's the status on your 1 cent earphones, /csg/?

an Arduino Nano
still waiting

I'd say the Pyle PAD10MXU is youtube vid/casual use, fine with tweaking, but it's not going to be super smooth studio/voice acting tier without work or proper power. It is a shockingly good mic though. For the price it's damn good

It's a podcast quality with phantom power I'd say

It needs power which is it's Achilles heel but power is power. It doesn't need a mixer to work

So long as you can give it juice and an interface it'll do you well

A FPGA board for 15€ and I ordered about 1500 things so far. I usually just buy cheap things, because under 26€ there is no customs

www.aliexpress.com/item/:^)/32638218721.html

> evidence showing that the 10000mah power banks were 6250mah
Dude, its on the specs and right on the device.

10Ah at 3.6V
6.25Ah at 5.1V (Typ 1A)

> I still stand by my claim that it will only charge my s4 mini twice, meaning that the power bank really only has about 4000mah.
It just means your S4 mini charges like shit or has bigger battery than indicated.

Measure the damn output with an actually reasonably accurate metering device, or at least one that drains at a constant & known rate.

the OP is in the sorry

Still processing

PS: 3.6V is obviously the internal power you have no direct way to access... but that's unfortunately the usual figure used for advertising power banks and general device power. Xiaomi didn't start that one by any means.

>The conversion efficiency from the battery to the USB 5V is about 85%, you should count that in.
Arguably this one is already included in the 5.1V/1A discharge rating.

Fiio x3ii followed by VE Zen

>Arguably this one is already included in the 5.1V/1A discharge rating.

It's never included, it's always the mAh rating of the L-Ion batteries which you get (or the Wh rating of the batteries inside)

electric buttplug

Nope, it is included in the discharge rating.

You can draw 6.250Ah at 5.1V / 1A from a new Xiaomi power bank that was recently produced.

Maybe it's 10% less than originally was the case after 1y in a fairly warm climate while stored fully charged, but even then it won't dramatically loose charge.

That said, the CHARGING efficiency of a Xiaomi power bank tends to be 10% or so lower.

And who knows if the S4 mini has a charging efficiency of even around 70% (it might also draw 5V/2.1A, in which case you probably won't quite get 6.25Ah from the battery).

>Nope, it is included in the discharge rating.
>You can draw 6.250Ah at 5.1V / 1A from a new Xiaomi power bank that was recently produced.

5,1÷3,7×6250 = 8614,864864865

what are you trying to say? that would be a conversion efficiency of 86,15%, pretty close to the 85% which I'm talking about.

I'm saying the Xiaomi conversion efficiency is *included* in the 6250mAh figure of the 5.1V/1A discharge rating.

You were saying it's never included. It *is* included.

5.1/3.6/0.88*6250 = 10061

Shit phone user back again with a daily driver status update on the BV6000S, now 3 weeks in:

Spoilers: It's fucking great.
Battery life is still excellent a few weeks in, I have genuinely never seen it get below 40% in a day, and that's with me browsing, gaming, wearing a Pebble, and using the phone as an OBDII reader.
The rubber coat is not some cheap shit, it is thick, springy rubber baked into the plastic. I have already dropped it only for the phone to bounce comically and cartwheel into the grass unharmed.
The phone is very responsive, the digitizer is dead accurate, and the screen is gorgeous, especially when you enable dynamic contrast.

In other news, my BV5000, which failed the water test, is now completely dry and ready to be used again. Absolutely no damage from its bath. I'm going to set it up as a HUD for my car with Torque.

I just got a 79 cent poster from ali. I'm feeling kinda chinked, it's obviously a crappy jpeg from google image search, and it's printed on grocery bag paper...fucking grocery bag paper

how can you say it's better than the other robots?

Pic of the poster

It claims to be a 10Ah power bank. The nominal voltage of Li-Ion batteries is 3.7V, so it stores 37Wh.

You claim 6,25Ah @ 5.1V, so 31,875Wh.

31,875/37=0,86

Exactly what I've said.

Maybe you'll measure a bit more than the 6250Ah@5,1V you claim, then you had luck with the 18650s inside, they are available with higher mAh ratings as well.

Is it safe to buy HDD/SDD from aliexpress?

fucking lmao, just get a custom one next time

sdd yes, kingdian s280

I would absolutely purchase these seeds if they wouldn't get confiscated on the way here.

Hello, are these bluetooth smart bulbs any good? They're like $10-15 on Aliexpress

The question is not if it's safe, the question is if it's worth it.
For HDDs the answer is no, there are only a few companies which produce HDDs, you won't find them any cheaper on Aliexpress.

For SSDs it's a bit more complicated. It depends on how much you trust the controller ICs on the SSD. If you want to be on the safe side get an Intel or Samsung SSD, nothing else on the consumer market. If you make backups you can get one of the Kingdian SSDs from Aliexpress or a cheap SanDisk (their SD cards are better) or Crucial.

Didn't some user purchase a chink phone, and it listed actually toxic shit that was in it? Can't remember if it was in the case or battery, or what phone it was. Maybe one of you guys will know which one I'm talking about.

>exploding battery roaming around your house
>chinese spies driving through your room

Is any chink shop complying with the IATA lithium battery regulations yet? I want a powerbank but buying locally is expensive as fuck.

GF for about $750

>Xiaomi Mi Robot
not worth it for $400, as well as the new Xiaomi camera, it's just not that much cheaper than other products on the market, so why get it?

gaga.aliexpress.com/275676031-32563972140-detail.html
Looks pretty nice desu. Anyone know if these watches are any good?

It's rated at 3.6V, not 3.7V, as are many other power banks. Check the label.

And the specs mean:
"It stores at least 10Ah at 3.6V internally"
"It will output at least 6.25Ah at 5.1V / 1A)"
"Efficiency of conversion during output at those 5.1V/1A is at least 88%"
(This is not explicitly stated, but you can assume it's all when the power bank is new and operating at nominal temperature and stuff like that.)

These specs can be met by having a bit over 10Ah actual storage, or by having a slightly higher conversion efficiency than 88% during discharge, or other ways. Either way, it's as good and reasonable as such as specification will get.

why would you want the botnet to control your lights?

ok boys he's turning the lights down low, move in and catch him in the act!

wtf is the chink botnet gonna do with my light settings

> not worth it for $400
But it's 1699 CNY, and you'll eventually be able to get it somewhat close to that.

> as well as the new Xiaomi camera, it's just not that much cheaper than other products on the market
Point me at the 20MP micro four thirds that are "not much more expensive" together with a comparable kit lens.

burn them and start a fire
install malware in your phone and control it remotely, then record you having a shit

>It's rated at 3.6V, not 3.7V, as are many other power banks. Check the label.

I have an Anker powerbank, usually all modern Li-Ion cells are rated at 3.7V not 3.6V but it doesn't matter, USB is also specified at 5V not 5.1V even if the quick charge mechanism may boost it above usual USB levels (seen 5.35V on the Xiaomi USB charger for the RN3P).

>And the specs mean:
>"It stores at least 10Ah at 3.6V internally"

That would be 36Wh.

>"It will output at least 6.25Ah at 5.1V / 1A)"

So 31,875Wh.

>"Efficiency of conversion during output at those 5.1V/1A is at least 88%"

That's also what I've said, DC-DC converters in such devices have usually efficiencies of about 85%. This one has 3 percent points more, nothing I wouldn't expect.

>(This is not explicitly stated, but you can assume it's all when the power bank is new and operating at nominal temperature and stuff like that.)
>These specs can be met by having a bit over 10Ah actual storage, or by having a slightly higher conversion efficiency than 88% during discharge, or other ways. Either way, it's as good and reasonable as such as specification will get.

So what is your point now? In your first post you claimed (answering to me) that the nominal 10Ah would include the inefficiency while converting it to the 5V for the USB port. Meanwhile your numbers show that it's only 88%. What are you trying to tell us?

probably not but it's 1c who cares

how to find 1c aliexpress gaga deals :[
gaga.aliexpress.com is empty

I can't get all the gaga.aliexpress.com with my Aliexpress account which is a few years old and has hundreds of orders, right?

> usually all modern Li-Ion cells are rated at 3.7V not 3.6V
Google at what voltage the NCR18650BL batteries were vendor rated. Yep, 3.6V.

> but it doesn't matter
It's literally Xiaomi's labeling / product description, it's all that matters for determining whether the labeling is accurate.

> So what is your point now? In your first post you claimed (answering to me) that the nominal 10Ah would include the inefficiency while converting it to the 5V for the USB port. Meanwhile your numbers show that it's only 88%. What are you trying to tell us?

I said in that the discussed 6250mAh discharge rating figure *includes* the compensation for that >=88% efficiency already.

I mean, the original complaint was that user said he got 4Ah rather than 6.25Ah out of the battery, you don't need to include any conversion efficiency to judge that one. The 6.25Ah rating is already *after* that one has been factored in.

Does the $2 coupon not work for anyone else?

is there a way to use western union online for aliexpress? teach me the chink ways Cred Forumsentoomen

>Google at what voltage the NCR18650BL batteries were vendor rated. Yep, 3.6V.

These batteries are not even rated for 2.5Ah but for 3.35Ah each (times 4 this that means 13.4Ah) so a power bank using these would be significant over 10Ah.
The first search result shows Sanyo NCR18650BL 3,6-3,7V 3350mAh btw., lol, but the tenth part of the nominal voltage is much smaller considering the Whs than the additional mAhs.

> I said in that the discussed 6250mAh discharge rating figure *includes* the compensation for that >=88% efficiency already.

Well you started in
answering to me where I told the other user that he has to take the conversion efficiency into account, so when he measures 8500mAh with the tool I suggested there are still batteries inside which provide at least 10Ah with 3,7V (or 37Wh) so the power bank does what is promised by Xiaomi. You said there that the conversion efficiency is already included in the rating of the powerbank. This makes sense with the 3.35Ah for each cell you indirectly came up with in your last post but not with the mysterious [email protected] of your earlier posts.

aliexpress.com/item/diy-housefire-kit/32690815701.html

>budget reviews
did this guy just blow the /csg/ reviewers out of the water?
add him to the OP already

What does this mean?
It's just a tablet

Try updating drivers or looking for a bios update. I think chuwi released one that fixed the problem.

it means there was a fire

Random check :^)

hibook

i like it but the touchscreen is pretty bad for drawing, and the touchpad itself has annoying gestures that I cant disable unless i put windows in 'tablet mode'

You gonna get taxed

aliexpress.com/item/allahu_akbar_car/32677162124.html
They got some good explosive toys

what chink shop does custom prints?

i feel if you frame this it will actually look good though like arthouse feel to it

You gonna get raped, lube up your wallet.

ayyyyy

I went and ordered a chink usb voltage meter so i can do some testing. I guess ill start a new shitstorm then.

> These batteries are not even rated for 2.5Ah but for 3.35Ah each (times 4 this that means 13.4Ah) so a power bank using these would be significant over 10Ah.
There are just 3 batteries in the 10Ah pack.

3*3.35=10.05~=10. Problem solved.

> The first search result shows Sanyo NCR18650BL 3,6-3,7V 3350mAh btw.
I said vendor rating. Not first search result.

> Well you started in
Ya, your response to that just was wrong?

> answering to me where I told the other user that he has to take the conversion efficiency into account

- the post you responded to was discussing how (the other user's) 6.25Ah was supposedly out of line with his observed 4Ah. On a 10Ah power bank.

Now if he tests that with a 5V USB tester, he just needs to see if he gets more 6.25Ah or 4Ah. Conversion efficiency is already included in the 6.25Ah figure, because that's the one for 5V - well, 5.1V at 1A.

Should I pull the trigger?
es.aliexpress.com/item/Professional-BM-800-BM800-Condenser-Microphone-Cardioid-Pro-Audio-Studio-Vocal-Recording-Mic-KTV-Karaoke-with/32408017858.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10065_10037_10068_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10058_10032_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=741f46ec-e440-4f56-8ef6-601fa32af869

Currently orly $29.99 (twenty nine, nintey nine) 25% off from $39.99 (thirty nine, ninety nine)

only downside is you can't pick the color
I guess

its being bugged by the NSA, please wait while they finish their work.

Save up another week's allowance and get something decent.

amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Black-iCE/dp/B014PYGTUQ/ref=pd_lpo_267_bs_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PW480TZZ36VM46CT98D5

Been out of the loop for a couple of months. What's the new /csg/ meme gear?

It seems like that's just the BM800? $30 is way too much. Should be half that. I think we even got that at $10 or 12 or so at some point.

Also, your link is b0rkd:
es not removed (just www please?)
link not shortened (trim everything after .html)

The real downside is that it needs some kind of phantom power supply, chinks sell a cheap one but it obviously adds to the cost. It doesn't work plugged direct into your PC, the recording sound is hilariously quiet to the point of appearing broken

youtu.be/YlkiN62XsXE

The BM-800 goes for $15.7 with plastic shock-mount or $19.8 with metal shock-mount at GearBest.

i asked you in an earlier thread, but link to that watch

holy shit what is that watch

where can i get it?

Name of watch?

metal or plastic shock-mount
which one?

Are you blind? It's a Citizen Ana-digi Temp.

It's not chink shit, you can expect to pay upwards of $100 for it.

It's not chink, sorry. /wt/ fag here. Search Citizen JG2000-59E on eBay or Citizen digital watch.

Metal is more durable (obviously)

I looked it up. It was made in the 80's

I hoped it's a modern watch with retro looks

It has that Patrick Bateman look to it

>buying chink casios

How the hell do you use it as an OBDII reader?

>he doesn't have a chink F-91W knock off

How's the nomos watch's band? I've been trying to find some bands to put on my chinkshit watchs, but not sure how to attach the new bands onto them

I want some weird shit for my office. Has anyone ever bought anything like this aliexpress.com/item/Collectible-Decorated-Old-Bronze-Carved-Lenin-statue-Stalin-statue-Marx-sculpture-Engels-Memorial-Sculpture/32685050249.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.36.PTfoUK&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_10067_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10073_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=d729576d-8ecf-48e1-8de9-310ba80ecc40 and reported to /csg/ about it?

I don't mind if it's wonky looking or whatever, I just don't want it to be spray painted bronze and peel the week I get it. $50-100 for a Stalin bust isn't pocket change.

Really nice, it runs smaller though. I've got tiny bitch wrists but I know people who have thick wrists who struggle with the strap.

>tfw ordered from aliexpress today
>mfw order shipped today
say anything bad about chinks and i'll punch you in the face

Material says bronze explicitly, so you have an Aliexpress dispute if it is just bronze color rather than bronze as material (at least on a top layer).

Of course, in this price range, you should feel free to contact sellers if you need to.

I bet that's a nice shirt.

Casios may be cheap but they're not $2-4 cheap. This is supposed to be penny pincher general.

Where'd you get that strap and Nomos? I got the Nomos with face accents.

Looks good!

Alright guys Im about to drop some cash on this stuff, wish me luck

Whats the size of that nomos?

They're fake. Boob melons are literally a work of art, made by some Vietnamese artist.

just search custom poster

Yo is that user that ordered the redcircle mechanical pencil around?

It's about to be a month since I placed my order and I haven't received shit. I'm gonna cancel the order this Sunday.

He probably has one of those little devices to plug into the odb reader inside the car then links it to his phone

s.aliexpress.com/maIVr2In
40mm

>It's about to be a month since I placed my order and I haven't received shit
Stop being an impatient bitch. Normal shipping time is 1-2 months

Any steering wheel controllers in China?

why so many sharks, user?

do a review of that keyboard my man

Anyone buy "NATO" straps or metal watch straps off Ali?

I bought a black perlon strap off Ali, it arrived today.

I have a bluetooth ELM327.

pic taken with BV6000s

Not that user, but I got one and use it with my android box. Pretty good, only real complaint is the charging cable being mini usb, not micro.

A bit off topic, but does anyone know where I can buy cheap as fuck shirts? I don't care about the quality, slightly prefer the colour white but idm. I have a new job and need some shitty shirts to wear underneath my uniform.

Cheapest I have found so far is $7.50aud each, and they are pretty decent quality but I think I can do cheaper.

One for the tablet
One for the android box
One for my DS flashcart

Are those legit Deathadders still up on Ali? The ones that register on Razer's site as legit?

Do you mean collared shirts or tshirts?

You can get decent quality tshirts for around 20RMB($4AUD) on taobao but you have to buy a decent amount to make the shipping worth. Still works out to less than 7.50 though

why would you register a mouse?

Aliexpress shoud store a snapshot of the product page at purchase time for that very reason.
Hope you used Ali.

Just t shirts, I'll have a look at taobao now. Looked at aliexpress but even after putting in "white t shirt" I was getting collared shirts and button ups and shit

To know it isn't counterfeit, they include the unique barcode in the box for that reason. Counterfeit goods have a fake barcode that never scans or has thousands of registers.

world.taobao.com/item/525942699925.htm#detail

these are the ones I got, just gotta make sure you get a proper fit or you'll have that oversized fuccboi look. Good quality and comfy tho. Used dotdotbuy and reached Melbourne in a week.

How much was the shipping? How many did you buy?

>gearbest

It's like you're begging to be chinked

>goybeast

Your order is in the sorry

This looks like a shitty Teensy.

>mfw it was shipped

Either I'll get a free USB drive with fake capacity or a really cheap 16GB drive. Outchinked the chinks :^)

o-oh then whats a more..."reputable" store for this stuff?

SMD soldering station for about 90€

Anything but Gearbest.

>missing items
>broken items
>refusal to refund unless threatened with lawsuits and paypal claims
>listing items on their website as "in stock" and when you order they "process" for 2 weeks until they get it back in stock
>prices higher than most other websites

Try banggood or simply aliexpress

It's worth investing in a USB 3.0 one that does like 30 Megabyte/s write, and over 100 Megabyte/s read trust me. Once I migrated from super cheap chink flash drives to one of these for a more premium price of like 12 dollars for 16 GB I saved a lot more time transferring my shit over.

What do I do if the coupon is still "fund processing" ?
Can I use it anyway ?

I already have a fast flash drive, this one would be for random shit like memtest or linux live distros.

>$369 for a roomba

I've had orders of like 5 different small items ship the next day, the others must have been chinked but I haven't been yet. GB even refunded me for one of their mistakes once.

Just this: their new shipping rules suck. It costs me like $2 for fast shipping 2 weeks and their 0.8$ shipping is magically 2 months faggotry. I'll use aliexpress more from now on personally.

Stop the bullshit, bought a KingDian a few days ago, no problem whatsoever.
i.imgur.com/HJz4eki.png

I never said it happens 100% of the time

Just keep buying from them.

You'll see.

I ordered a $250 tablet and they claimed "it was sent" and never received it, and never got my money back

All they could refund me was $50

Ready to be chinked by GearBest?

>Chink Shopping General

It was a good time with you guys. We can't have goof things forever.

dispute with paypall
show them tracking and messages
boom, full refund

stop being an autist

I don't give a shit if CSG stands for Chink shit general or Cock Sleeve General

Shipping based on weight. Mine was about $40aud for jeans, 5 tees, 2 jackets, shoes, 3 caps close to 3kgs all up I think. If you only get tees it'll be less but there is a flagfall fee so getting just 1 or 2 tees won't be worth the shipping cost. $200 for everything incl shipping.

you should stop being racist

I'm a chink connoisseur, I've been in this game for a long time.
i.imgur.com/PwUIdja.png

Are there any decent chink monitors?

The korean 1440p/4K off ebay are good.

>tfw my kindian arrived in less than 2 weeks
feelsgoodman.flac

0/10 bait

gizmochina.com/2016/09/21/xiaomi-mi-5-price-reduced-mi-5s-launch/

Ive seen one of those, theyre really good?

there is a lot going on here aliexpress.com/item/SL-0100/32729931317.html

lol that pedo comfy is back with a new video. watch out for permaban evasion and shilling soon

Fucking aliexpress sellers.

why are you linking imgur? nigga wtf are you doing?

He thinks that he's on leddit

also, there's this

aliexpress.com/item/SL-0014A/32721562978.html

fuck off, i ordered a bunch of other stuff the same day and got it 2 weeks later.

My 1c AUX cable is also awaiting shipment

and these wouldn't look bad with your MAGA hats

aliexpress.com/store/product/Iron-On-Patches-Mix-Embroidered-MC-Patches-2ND-AMENDMENT-AMERICA-S-ORIGINAL-HOMELAND-SECURITY-Wholesale/1488050_32714267659.html

>my 1 cent earbuds just shipped
oh yes

I have this same one, I really like it, but I was disappointed the mic loops into the headset. :/

Ohh nice find

Did I make a good deal?

Anyone in the USA have working chink phone, and if so, what model do you have?

Wish I was around for that one. Awaiting good things all day today.

Yes, the price is quite good. Hope you didn't get chinked with that "3i" and got a replica.

if it's a kenzo then yes

You're not fooling anyone.

>already got off the ride
>fast forward few months
>got the xiaomi powerbank and yesterday sniped some 1 cent stuff
and now I keep browsing aliexpress again

>hates Comfy so much he's subscribed to him
>hates Discord so much he hangs out in it for months
>projects his own pedo permaban on Comfy

Lithuanian logic right there, Lithuanian autism rather.

How did you get off. That's impossible

iktf
I'm back on due to borderline normie shit like the mi band 2

Making new thread now.

someone already made one mate...

>Makes new thread
>Doesn't link it here

>you don't either

A Jiayu phone for $130.

>it listed actually toxic shit that was in it
Color me interested.