Cred Forumsentlemen, how do we kill this giant?

Cred Forumsentlemen, how do we kill this giant?

Let's start by not using any of their shit.

I wonder if there's a way we can gather a fuckload of people to stop using every single service, including google apps on their phones.

Google is huge. They have the best search engine, Chrome, YouTube, Gmail, Google Play, Maps, Drive, Docs, Hangouts, Wallet, Adsense. Some people make a living from adsense. There's just no way unless equal or better alternatives are made. But Google arguably owns the best in every web category.

Google could do 9/11 and nobody will give a shit like the last time

>best
>Chrome
>Maps

hahaha. oh wait, you're serious. HAHAHAHAHA

can you read mate

>sent by filling in a recaptcha made available by googletm

Well, first of all you focus on Alphabet, not Google. And secondly, why would you want to? They're a hugely beneficial company. Just don't use their services if you don't like them. You want to end their AI research program just because you don't like targeted ads?

We don't. It kills us.

1__Not using their shit
1__2__If there's no choice use their shit at the minnimum
2__Propose to others alternatives.

Final Solution: Destroy all your electronic devices that could potencially use google's services, cut your Internet Service and die alone in the dark...

use searx

as with most evil things: from within
remember, we already have a """man""" on the inside, its just a matter of time

>moot is a fag

Install Gentoo

Name a more functional browser (straight out of the box) than Chrome. Hint: you can't.

Name a better maps app than Google Maps. Oh wait, you can't do that either, because Apple Maps is still dribbling shit and Yahoo is fucking retarded.

Say that to Hiroshima Nagasaki, it's his fault if I have to use that shit to post here.
But that's pretty much the only jewgle service I use.

Yahoo has maps? Can Yahoo even afford their registrar bill anymore?

rbt
>Name a more functional browser (straight out of the box)
intranet exploder lets you use activex stuff, can you do that in chrome? name something chrome can do that ie cant?
>Name a better maps app than Google Maps
>maps app
>app
i can get maps just fine using openstreetmap, besides, local alternatives for my country provide much better results than google maps (both in content up-to-date and decision making)

>2016

>Using ActiveX

Google employee here. I talked to moot not too long ago over Hangouts.

AMA of you'd like.

What are your evil plans for the Chrome botnet?

What does his boi puss feel like?

openstreetmap baka

it's too late to change the engine, all we can do is switch out the gears

maybe when ternary computers are commercially available can we contemplate a new global database but as of now G is unkillable imho

He is... let's say humble.

That is pajeet territory. I work on the doubleclick stack, advertising and such.

Make a better search engine
Oh wait you can't... Bummer