Motorola G4 Plus

Just bought Motorola G4 Plus. best phone of my life

#bestphone #betterthaniphone #happiebuyer

is this the new official Cred Forums phone duds?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O2CKQPQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's shit. Stop shilling this stupid 720p piece of shit device

>t. iphone user

even ur beloved iphone has 720p so its alright. you don't need more pixels, it looks excellent desu to the human eye

#bestphone #incredibledisplay #happiebuyer

B-but user the g4 has a 1080p panel...

I think I will buy it if my Moto G 2015 broke.

I have it
It only problem is it shitty cpu

how? what do you do that cpu can't handle? I've used it for almost 6 hours now and i think the cpu is alright m8.

its a great phone desu

yo yo niggas, how do i unlock the moto bootloader if i bought the "amazon exclusive" version of the phone?

it has shit frame rate and some weird input lag in pso2es and I can also notice cpu heating more than on other phones I had.
Still I can play kancolle on it without any problem.

gayming is not a factor. i thought you had some interesting use for a sec

not buying a lenovorola ever again after they refused to commit to security updates. your device will stop getting updates completely after 1 year if it didn't sell well, and customer service from lenovo is terrible and has always been terrible. this is the company that gave us superfish not long ago and the "signature windows" thing blocking dual boots this week.

it's a shame, really. it looked they were coming back since the google acquisition.

Why the fuck doesn't it have a compass?

the fuck you need a compass for?

Quarterly updates so they don't bog down your connection. That's what you get for buying a midrange phone.

This isn't the Google play edition

>happie
Kill yourself.

I have it, only physical complaint is the back piece creaking after only having it for a month or so. It seems like a couple of the plastic connecting bits are misshaped so they kinda float in the little hole its supposed to connect into. I'm sure I can just buy a replacement back piece eventually.

Phone is great though, quick enough for me and almost stock Android, I can deal with Motorola's minor tampering. One thing I hate however is that the DPI is way too high. I used a Nexus 5x before it (and returned because all they had was 16GB versions and the 10 that was left for use was nowhere near enough for me), and the DPI on that was perfect. Moto decided that everything needed to be massively upscaled. I wish there was a way to do it without rooting. Another annoying thing is that on apps that change the status bar dark (Google calendar for example), the data icon doesn't go dark. I've tried asking about it on the Moto forums but I only got 2 responses back from retards who say it might be an app-specific problem.

Enjoy the bootloops

Thinking about getting one. Would it be a step up from a HTC Desire Eye with a snapdragon 801

No, the Redmi Note 3 Pro is the official Cred Forums phone

I'm curious, beside dogshit specs and no removable battery what does this phone have that an Exynos Note 3 doesn't?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O2CKQPQ/

Hopefully one day you will raise yourself out of poverty and be able to afford a premium Apple device.

I feel sad for you.

>fingerprint reader
>no NFC
Joke of a phone

How come LG is fine with Motorola releasing a shitphone under the same name as their flagship from yesteryear?

not commenting about the hashtags?

>best phone of my life
You must have had really bad phones before.

>uses a-GPS instead of all the satellites without interwebs
That's pretty gay desu

this, anyone buying any version of the moto g is essentially buying into an old obsolete meme from 2014

you can't even make the chink argument because motorola = chinks

>just bought
>best phone
What..Give it a year you imbecile.

Disappointingly it has no NFC (at least one prototype did, but nope, cut) and no Type-C. Also, no removable battery except in the low-end Play. The Moto G4 is better value for money and the CPU is a little weak versus its competitors in the Plus's price range.

The Moto G4 Play has an even weaker CPU, and several of the variants (including the Europe/UK variant) only have 1GB RAM, which is simply comical for an Android device, putting it firmly in the low end budget range, despite the price putting it in low-midrange territory.

Sorry. All G4 devices bought from Amazon are fused with a locked bootloader, even the ones without built-in ads. Return it as "not fit for purpose" while you can and buy replacement direct from Motorola.

There may be a way to hack it (via TrustZone exploit or engineering toolchain) but you shouldn't support these practices.

> 5.5″
> #bestphone
Did you mean: best tablet

Isn't A-GPS the same as regular GPS that uses cell towers to luck the signal faster?

>no NFC
>having to use currency to buy Mountain Dew like a pleb.

Isn't your credit card NFC enabled?

Why would I need a wallet when I can just pay with my phone?

Dw about that guy he's probably american.

I was about to.
Hashtags? in here? why? for what purpose?
Cred Forums is stupid enough as it is, we dont need hashtags to make that evident

Have it, only real complaint is the lack of type c and a weird glitch which makes the touchscreen freak out.
I might have to replace it though, it's only a month old but some asshat dropped his shit on my screen and cracked it.

To get directions to your whorish mom's ever wandering vagina

I was able to unlock the bootloader on a g4 plus I bought from Amazon it was the non ad version of course.