Why the fuck would people want to use Winfuck10?

Why the fuck would people want to use Winfuck10?
I used it for 2 weeks and install Win7 again now.
I have no words for this shit. Wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE
etrecheck.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used it for 2 days, it was nice but kept fucking hanging on updates, it was also full of Acer bloatware that would have taken me hours to get rid off.

Windows 10 puts bloatware and telemetry in the OS to weed out niggers that can't disable them

I used a pirated copy of Win7 pro to upgrade to 10 pro with thier free deal and only using it for video games. Windows 7 will be for all my other devices.

>can't = don't want to
Good one Jamal

enjoy your RAM hog OS

I don't know why but I had massive issues when I used Win7.
I skipped 7 and went from XP straight to 8.1 and then 10 when I finally got to upgrade my hardware.
I tried out 7 a while ago because I needed a fresh install anyway but recently went back to 10.
I don't know why but youtube videos had tearing issues and I'd get BSODs near the end and my video drivers would crash.
Boot times were horrible as well. I don't know what I did wrong but my usage between 7 and 10 was the same and I'd still have minor issues.
Maybe my video card just did not like windows 7 ? Is that even a thing? Maybe I got a bad win7 copy? But I assumed windows7 would have better optimized version out there seeing its age and fanbase?
Can anyone explain to me what is going on?

Maybe a bad/outdated driver.
Did you tried to install all drivers for you computer, or did you used the microsoft drivers?
Anyway, seems like you're unlucky, Win7 always worked *perfect* for me, win10 just fucks around.

I personally would never go back to 7.

Maybe tell what exactly it is you don't like about 10?

How do you fix all the hanging when updating? Happened 3 times in 2 days.

gtfo shill

I never had any problem with that so I don't know. Are you updating manually? I just let it run in the background and don't even notice it

I'm not updating manually, it hangs when it's restarting/installing updates , googled it and it just said ",We'll fix it soon guys we swear".

Oh well that doesn't sound good. Guess it makes sense for you to stay away from 10 until that is fixed then

Loved the UI and the overall feel of it but for now I'm sticking to 7

I stopped using it after windows updates installed candy crush without my permission.

Remember the days when Windows Updates was used for Updates and not installing bloatware adware into my computer

Why the fuck do faggots use Win10 for gaymen?

Are ALL gayms DX12 only ? WTF.

>implying you can disable the telemetry
lol

Why the fuck would people want to use Winfuck7?
I used it for 2 weeks and install Win10 again now.
I have no words for this shit. Wow.

Windows 10 best OS desu.
Windows 7 looks shit with all that glossy 3D/Aero stuff.

I always manually install my drivers. I might have missed the ones for my motherboard although I doubt that would've made a big difference seeing it was mainly visual bugs.
But at this point I can't be arsed anymore seeing I'm not due a fresh install for another year.
Maybe I got shit tier hardware who knows.

Personally I prefer Win10 because of the better multi monitor support, since I have 3. ie, wallpaper stretching, taskbars on each monitor, and tabs for each window only show on the taskbar for that monitor. I also find explorer to be better. It has everything Win7 had just improved and refined.

funny, I think it's the exact opposite

at least it doesnt have gigantic ads and tile bullshit all over

There is a way to disable it
winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/

Hello Isac. How is your day going?

>unironically liking aero and glossy stuff
Are you gay or what?

You can turn that off desu

>download a new program I want to install
>in windows 7 I could just type the name into the search bar and it'd search the downloads folder
>windows 10
>download a new program
>it goes to the download folder
>try to search it with the search and it fucking doesn't it wants to check the fucking internet and search microsoft solutions and shit. Have to go into the downloads folder and find it manually

>want to disable mouse acceleration on windows 10
>go to mouse options
>opens some fucking mouse options shit none of the options are to what I need
>click "advanced mouse options"
>it opens up the old fucking menu for mouse options that was used on windows 8, 7, and XP
why did microsoft put in SO FUCKING MANY redundant windows

>run windows updates on windows 10
>installs candy crush demo
why?

>go to start menu
>click options
>opens this pseduo-control panel
>have to search "control panel" in the pseudo control panel just to go to the control panel normally.

hey guys whats going on in this thread

>unironically liking flat design
are you underage or what?

Someone should make an info graphic on how to quickly disable and uninstall all the clutter and ads from W7

fine

Objectively it is better in functionality, speed and readability.

Sorry m8, try again.

>hit Windows Key+L to lock my computer
>it fucking advertises to me on the lock screen
STOP DOING THIS

>Windows 10 anniversary edition removes the ability to uninstall the windows store from GPO
>no difference between Windows 10 pro and windows 10 home now
fucking christ, this OS is shit. My computer is a tool, not some social media platform bullshit

>you have to fight your own OS just to get it to stop taking up resources and to stop spying on you

im good ill just use 7, i want my ps3 controller to work via bluetooth

This

Theres SO much garbage running in the back ground, so many advertisements, stupid shit

you can't uninstall windows store advertisements via GPO anymore either

Congrats microsoft, you made a fucking advertisement of an OS. Not gonna use it stop shoe horning this stupid shit

>Objectively it is better in functionality, speed and readability.

>Windows 10
>wants to restart my computer to install updates I didn't authorize while I'm rendering a project
>can't click ignore
>will force me to restart in 10 minutes despite my rendering project having 2 hours left on it

youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE

REMOVE WINDOWS 10 BLOATWARE.

1. Press Windows-Key on keyboard
2. Type in "Powershell" and run as administrator
3. Copy and Paste this:

Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.ZuneMusic” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.Music.Preview” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingTravel” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingHealthAndFitness” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingFoodAndDrink” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.People” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingFinance” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.3DBuilder” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.WindowsCalculator” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingNews” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.XboxApp” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingSports” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.WindowsCamera” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.Getstarted” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.Office.OneNote” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.WindowsMaps” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BingWeather” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.BioEnrollment” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.WindowsStore” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.Windows.Photos” | Remove-AppxPackage
Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.WindowsPhone” | Remove-AppxPackage

4. ????
5. Enjoy

>winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/

Yes. But has PajeetSoft managed to get around this?.

Also exactly what does it disable ?

Can't uninstall windows store anymore :(

it's now a tool for Microshit to spy on you more effectively, that's for sure

DX12/Vulkan was just released. You won't see any DX12/Vulkan exclusive games for another few years probably.

>Can't uninstall windows store anymore :(

You have to reset your BIOS. This happened to me couple of days ago. If necessary you may have to open up your computer and take out the CMOS battery, count to 10 and replace.

wat

The windows 10 anniversary update did this

why would you use an OS that requires you to go to such lengths to make it not shit?

i had windows 7 with japan location (because of reasons)
changed to windows 10 to try it
windows 10 is all in japanese
i don't understand shit now.

>web
You deserve it

i do. i shouldn't have changed to windows 10. fuckin shit.

I am retarded, I misread your shit post.

I uninstalled Win10 and put Win7 back on it. Now is profit.

>日本語話せない
当然の報い

If my laptop came with Windows 10 pre-installed, will I have trouble downgraded? The Anniversary update fucked so much shit up.

no, i actually can read a bit. but i'm not that good at it

You have to check the bios first to make sure you have an option for Legacy mode otherwise you have no way of going back to windows 7. However you can go back to windows 8 as it also uses UEFI

fuck off with your shitty waifu thad

>You have to check the bios first to make sure you have an option for Legacy mode otherwise you have no way of going back to windows 7

>windows 10 preventing you from using your computer how you want

how is it literally not considered malware

Thanks, It looks like I have the option to boot legacy mode. I'll begin looking for the drivers that are not on Lenovo's site.

You are aware that it's not a matter of want right? This shit is getting shoved down peoples throats in every conceivable way Microshill can think of.

Or just use LTSB.

>how is it literally not considered malware
UEFI is superior to BIOS so its more or less BIOS becoming legacy software. Its not windows 10 thats stopping you, its just the industry moving forward as a whole.

What is UltraMon for $1000 alex?

After recent upgrade to El Captain, my Macbook pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) became very slow.

Startup, reboot, Safari, opening programs.. Rainbow wheel all the time.

If anyone could help I would be very very appreciated!

Thank you!

My Etrecheck results:

EtreCheck version: 3.0.3 (307)

Report generated 2016-09-20 19:59:32

Download EtreCheck from etrecheck.com

Runtime 4:09

Performance: Good

Click the [Support] links for help with non-Apple products.

Click the [Details] links for more information about that line.

Problem: Computer is too slow

8 or 8.1? My laptop died and all anyone wants to sell you is win 10

people generally regard 8.1 as better because it alleviates a lot of poor UI shit about 8.

If you like Windows 7 type things, design, UI, theres a thing called "Startisback" which returns the Start Menu to 8

>you have to figt your OS to get your drivers to work

>using WIndows Store
>ever

Windows store will advertise to you, thats why its bad

I use classic shell and disable all the metro components. I don't have any experience with 8.1, but I heard they changed a bunch of the options and shit from 8, so I wasn't interested in trying to relearn how to tweak it to my liking.

What improvements over 8 does it actually offer? Maybe I'm wrong and should just learn to work with it

OneDrive was actually good then. That's the only one I remember.

I only use it because of the Windows Subsystem for Linux. I'd run Linux, but the trackpad drivers were utter shit, making the computer practically unusable.

>operating system user interfaces were never functional, never fast and never readable until 2 years ago
>you

hi trendy. got the latest nikes yet? what's your fav pop song?

Yeah I never used that so..

I get 1TB from my school, but the best part was that files didn't need to be stored to the hard drive.

congratulations u fell for it

Im fully invested in the MS eco system with Surface, Lumia, Xbone the whole works.

The cross platform communication is fantastic and I really like the major improvements to the UI and UWP

You can though. The only thing you can't turn off is basic profiling for Windows Update and some anonymous crash dumps that have been sent since XP

>implying win95 didn't have the best readability

Yeah but then you're just cloud storing yourself. Requires internet + download time, can't access on the fly

So much better. Such a simple but effective use of shading to achieve depth which is pleasing on the eye. Perfectly legible font that isn't fucking anti-aliased using some bullshit rendering method. Compare that to Windows 10's monochrome eye-cancer extravaganza and there is no contest.

You can set important files to be available offline or just do it through LTE

Well, it's a tradeoff. You could set certain files and folders to save on your computer. I don't need my entire TB of storage on my computer.

Sure, but I could just as easily do it via a spare external drive, or install a 2nd internal drive myself. The things are pretty cheap for < 2TB

Yeah, but the advantage is I carry less and not pay any money. It works for some situations just like an external drive works. I also had the advantage of "not paying" for it. (Actually, it's a part of my tuition, but I'm going to pay for it any way, so why not use it.)

sure but then you're carting around a bunch of extra drives which also do not benefit from the security of having your important stuff backed up in a remote location

Were you already told to install Gentoo?

>telemetry
>he doesn't use enterprise

nah ClearType's good

Wrong.

This is bait

How can I get the Sticky Notes from Windows 7/8/8.1 back in Windows 10?

You mean they changed Sticky Notes and you don't like it?

Because Microsoft viral markets it here. Don't listen to any pro-Microsoft, anti-GNU bullshit. It's paid rhetoric from Microsoft. Just report it and move on.