Spy-free Phones

What phones are spy-free or at least can be adapted physically to reduce government spying?

Also, how would one go about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcKi1TS2Zs
youtu.be/TeJwZmU6hAI
tomsguide.com/us/Verizon-Obama-Cell-Phone,news-3013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1) Remove battery

There you go you now have a spy free phone.

I suspected as much.

phone calls can be wiretapped by governments, you are late to the battle.

Just don't do anything dangerous. I care little about spying because i'm one of the most harmless and uneventful persons on the planet. Spies would get bored as fuck watching me.

>The CMOS battery has just enough power to listen and transmit data.
Sorry mate.

>Implying SS7 isn't totally backdoored

>current year
>owning a phone when a $50 laptop on ebay can serve as voip connection to anyone anywhere for free
Nigger what are you doing with your life?

>i'm one of the most harmless and uneventful persons on the planet.
You wouldn't be the first dude to go to jail because of planted evidence. Some non-entity like you would be a perfect fall-guy for someone who wanted to dodge the heat.
A little CP in a hidden folder on your phone and you're gone.
If someone can read your stuff they can write it, too.

Scapegoat for mighty uncle sam. I guess.

It doesn't exist. All post 9/11 phones have some form of tracking and pre 9/11 phones don't work anymore.

Fucking this. Phones are obsolete. The fact people still spend money on them is hilarious. I haven't owned a phone in ten years.

So what can one do?

Just use a tablet or no phone at all?

What if you use *ahem* a password database that you need to travel around with?

Is this you user?

There is no spy-free phone. The very fact that you connect to a network means someone can spy on you.

If this is the case, why do world leaders use smartphones?

Surely they do some kind of protection or hardware changes?

sto p using the internet

t hey can still spy...

On the Bear Grylls thing with Obama he said he's not allowed a smartphone and he had one of those old or cheap phones to avoid tracking

You dont leave the house do you user?

They use encrypted lines.

they have the network. they own it. who is going to spy on them on their network dude ?

the thing is nobody here is going to provide some tv show tier secret phone or the ways to be some untraceable cyber god, it's Cred Forums.

just look at the catalog there are windows 7 threads and people debating on smartphones. if you want privacy, don't use a phone. otherwise having a membership in a mobile operator means you can be spyed on.

newfags

not having anything to say or add to the topic makes you no more than a faggot tho

So there's nothing anyone can do?

I remember hearing the President was having his calls spied on by employees at Verizon.

Are there any apps with encrypted messages that disappear?

Look up OsmocomBB, boys. That's your only option.

What did Obama mean by this?:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcKi1TS2Zs

youtu.be/TeJwZmU6hAI (1 minute in)

tomsguide.com/us/Verizon-Obama-Cell-Phone,news-3013.html

Fuck you, I love my k790a

you can use apps that offer encryption to send messages or do calls on ios or android, through your internet, there's ways you can hide yourself with proxies etc. but in the end you depend on the app's provider, your os's provider, apple or google.

as for as making a call off of your cellular and being untraceable in usa or so, simply my knowledge doesn't go that deep neither anyone's on this shitty board. it's not the kind of stuff that's so easy to reach for casual users. for that you'll need hardwire and software knowledge to a certain level to manipulate your way out.