Windows 7 is 7 years old now, why would any sane person be using it? You don't see Linux fags still on Ubuntu 9.04...

Windows 7 is 7 years old now, why would any sane person be using it? You don't see Linux fags still on Ubuntu 9.04, why are wintards so desperate to cling to an outdated and inferior OS?

>inb4 botnet
Grow up and stop hoarding cp and cartoon cp you idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

peppercarrot.com/
oo-software.com/en/shutup10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks OP you got me just what I wanted for my birthday.

A shitpost?

Pretty much.

it just werks

lol, Linux fags and wintards,

Easier to use than w10
Less bloatware
Less boxes
Less "suggested apps"

w10 is for tablets and laptops

So does Ubuntu or solus and they're much faster and more secure.

You know the only reason anyone uses windows on Cred Forums, they're Cred Forums tourists.

There is nothing wrong with video games.

loonixfags just have to be bleeding edge and update every shit twice a day. which breaks other things and outright drops any support or compatibility for old versions

windblows on the other hand just werks and most shit for older wynders just werks on newer windoze as well

also wangderp is superior to lineclocks

if your going to post a picture representing windows 7 at least do it right.

Windows 10 has dx12, there's no reason to use 7.

should I post the image of futa windows 10 fucking windows 7 as a trap

Disgusting weabshit.

..... um sure I guess.

Who is this semen deamon?

Because Linux is getting better

Wishit keeps getting worse () and Microcucks are being forced to it ().

Because of that, a vast number of windows installs are STILL windows 7 and XP.

Sorry to break it to ya but my post marks the end of your shit thread

cry harder.

/Thread

Weaboos really are pathetic

/thread

You can't /thread your own post twice you idiot

My CPU is almost 5 years old and is still enough for any modern game at high/ultra settings in 1080p paired with a good graphics. Windows 7 is the same, old but still works. Never change a working system!

>waaaa I have nothing that I enjoy so I have to shit post.

keep crying fag.

So pretty much Stupid weaboo

This

YouKeepUsingThatWordButHaveNoIdeaWhatItMeands.jpg

STUPID WEABOO

>nu-male can't take a banter

samefag

>samefagging this hard
No one cares about your opinions, facts are facts, and fact is you're wrong

You should check the IP count, OP

Windows 7 has gotten updates in the past; it's not even remotely the same OS as it was back 7 years ago

Wait, shit, I meant install Gentoo

nana-chan daisuki!

Why don't freetards use anime mascots to advertise their shitty operating systems?

Based Microsoft knows how it's done.

The same reason why people drive old cars, it's a classic.

True, still there's some open sauce waifus.
peppercarrot.com/

heh i forgot to disable the mouse pointer.

what does stallman call windows 7?

because I live in america where at least I can be free.

Closed source pigdog

>I live in america where at least I can be free.
>america
>free
lol

Because anime is shit

>windows 10 shill
>pedo
who would have thought

also

Older versions of Windows tend to be better and Windows 7 is the oldest version that supports still all current hardware and games

no u

Except if you're playing games that still use DX9. Skyrim, for example. If you play on Windows 8/10, you're stuck with a 4GB VRAM limit

Source on girl?

UWP scales well to desktop though

Windows 7 a cute! A CUTE!

Seconding

>windows 10
oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Mad, Microsoft, that no one wants your shitty new botnet OS?

Go fuck yourself.

Because I like how win 7 looks, it's easy to use, and it just werks

No problems I've encountered

>outdated and inferior OS?
Kek, 10 is the new vista, it's was dead on arrival.

> Easier to use
The configuration menus are now more user friendly than ever, how can it be harder to use the mouse?
> Less bloatware
Windows 7 may come with less, but in the end, all can be removed with one script. Fuck man, you might as well go Arch if you wan't 0 bloat.
> Less boxes
Have you even used it?
> Less 'suggested apps'
Nope, confirmed, you haven't used it.

Please stop throwing shit at stuff you have not ever used.

/thread

Thread's not over yet because OP hasn't given source on the girl yet.

Holy hell, this fucking paid Microsoft lying shill.

I know you probably pay Cred Forums tons of money to evade bans and post your bullshit, but we don't have to take it.

Honestly what is wrong with you weebs? ANIME. CHARACTERS. DON'T. EXIST.

Why? Because you can't touch them? I can't touch you either, but I bet you exist, somewhere.

Not how it works, user

Oh, can't you?

There's VERY FEW Windows-only apps I require, otherwise I've been switching to cross-platform FOSS/etc. alternatives for a while like GIMP, Inkscape, LibreOffice, and Deluge for years now.

>What about video games
>playing games on PC

>what about windows 10
No

Linux has been my primary (or at least via dual for a period) for even longer, so I'm no stranger.

Once Windows 7 completely shits the bed (XP tier) I'll be hopping over completely.

Unfortunately the rest of my relatives also prefer 7, or hate change, so it's going to be hard for them when their day comes.

some people still use a hammer and chisel on stone tablets

It's all real in my mind

Looks underage

They do exist, but they're not real. WOW SEE HOW TERMINOLOGY WORKS. MAGIC.

t. Homo McDickinson from Apple Endorsement Team

because windows 10 is like a whiney ex

>p-please! just let us be together!
>FINE, if you dont call me after aug 31, its OVER. ur gonna PAY if you ever want me back
>im so alone...please come over...i have dx12
>i t-thought u liked new games...wat happened?

Sounds like ur the whiner lmao

Why do you insist on sexualising minors?

>using the phrase "(noun) a (adjective)"
kill yourself

>using the phrase "(noun) a (adjective)! A (ADJECTIVE)"

Windows 7 - Just works. Does everything I need. All my apps work with it. Stable. I don't really game all that much and the games I do play are all DX7/8/9/10 based. So no compelling reason to upgrade to Windows Ten.
Same story with my WHS 2011 Server box. It just works.

works justly

jesus h christ the butchering of the english language on the internet is astounding

Says the third world pleb who has a degree in his country's bastardized adaptation they call English.

Only if they're written in pure ANSI C.

This.
Please.

I switched to Linux because it's the only modern OS that will run my old programs from the Windows 95 days.

Your move, Microshill.

Yandere objectively best girls.
Windows 10 objectively best OS.

stop typing and leave your computer, you do not know anything about me, so go back to your "comfy threads" dumb human

>stop hoarding cp
Make me.

You sound like a whiney bitch

Windows 10 is shit (performance, absolutely retarded update system, etc -- father keeps calling me to fix his machine because Windows 10 is retarded) and Windows 8 has its own set of issues (most of them are minor as fuck though, I had a Win 8 machine for a while).

There's been fuck-all reason for me to update to 10, and there's no point in updating to 8 (which is more of the same as 7, except the UI is slightly worse and it has poorer legacy compatibility)

t. Someone who's never used w10

I still use Mac OS X Tiger regularly and it's 11 years old.

>t.
>shilling for MS
I guess idiots like you need to get paid too.

Enjoy you're outdated and insecure OS :^)

Enjoy your lack of privacy, forced updates, and general inferiority.

people are paranoid idiots, thats why.

>he pointed out that I was factually wrong so he's a shill!11!
when will this meme end

Pretty much this. Only reason I can think off.

>Windows 10 is shit (performance, absolutely retarded update system, etc -- father keeps calling me to fix his machine because Windows 10 is retarded)
Sounds like your father's computer is what is shit, user. Or maybe, even more likely, the user of your father's computer is a retard who screws things up.
I'm using 10 education on my desktop and 10 home on my laptop. There is absolutely no performance issues in either of them (they perform exactly like they did with 7 and 8.1 respectively, and actually boots a bit faster than 7), and there's no issues that "just happen" and need fixing.
While I do think some finer control over updates would be good (possibly hidden under some hoops to jump through, so normal clueless users who need updates to be forced don't screw up) and the interface doesn't feel as consistent as Windows 7, saying that there are "performance issues" or that the OS somehow magically screws itself out of nowhere is just retarded and anyone who says so should kill themselves.

The UI, mostly. You can update Linux without changing the UI.

If Windows 8/10 had the same UI that Windows 7 did, nobody would care. But instead, everybody looses their shit.

The problem with that was the completion of Win32 integration across all platforms, starting at WinCE 5 / 9x / NT and finally completing with Windows 10. That's the problem with having 80%+ of the market. You loose agility. You can't just cut and run like Apple did OS9 --> OS X.

And the botnet is a meme, so there's that. Data can and is pulled real time via deep packet inspection out of core routers. Too much data gets pulled, and it becomes background noise. You get lost in the aggregate data unless they're looking for you.

DESIGNATED

This.

/thread

there is no reason to use anything but 7 if your hardware and software was released for it