Muh not headphone jack

You piece of shit out of the scamy shit apple does this is the one that bothers you?
When are you both charging your phone and use the headphones at the same time?
That's right never, fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Brightech-BrightPlay-Multi-Point-Connectivity-Simultaneously/dp/B00NP9SJ56
amazon.com/Cymas-Bluetooth-Receiver-Streambot-Isolator/dp/B01GZT0U8Q/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474544443&sr=8-13&keywords=3.5mm bluetooth receiver
youtube.com/watch?v=Fro0p5MlREk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do every day commuting to work

Iphones have Bluetooth.
Obviously the chinkphone you use doesn't.

/thread

>When are you both charging your phone and use the headphones at the same time?

Quite regularly, actually. I rather enjoy laying on my bed listening to music on my phone. I keep my charger next to my bed.

My Oneplus One has Bluetooth as well. I would prefer using headphones that are not Bluetooth. Headphones should not have batteries in them.

This, im doing it rn

Bluetooth headphones aren't bad just too immature of a technology. As soon as they transmit lossless audio without any kind of delay/stutter, have at least 1 month of battery life, can be charged in less than 30 minutes , and show battery life on the host device it's connected to then everyone will own them and nobody will remember 3.5mm headphones.

Apple didn't fuck up because they removed the 3.5mm port. They fucked up because they removed it too early. They should have waited another 2 to 4 years for what I described above.

That part doesn't bother me at all actually, although if you were using it for navigation, connected to your car via "aux", I think that would be good reasoning.

I'm only against the removal of the jack because it causes an inconvenience in an effort to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

Apple is so full of shit with their poor design choices lately. Could they be any more pretentious?

>Not having a car that supports bt

look at this plen

Plane trips, Q.E.D motherfucker

Relax Cred Forums, it's all part of the plan.

In January (firmly just after the Christmas season) they're going to announce the 7S, which will have a headphone jack and dual flash.

I've done it twice within the last week actually

Well, I don't want to carry an adaptor just so I can use my headphones.
I charge and play music at the same time at times when I'm in my car.
And again, I don't want to worry about remembering, or losing my adaptor, which probably cost $40 to replace.

$9

There are now 1TB SIM cards. Update your image.

>"SIM cards"
oh my god it's like my family is on Cred Forums

Lol, this seems to be the verdict on most comparisons.

DOCTORS HAVE TAKEN AWAY IVE'S BELT AND SHOELACES

Poo in the fucking loo, iPajeet.

Yeah I'm going to buy a new car because my old one isn't apple compatible

you really are proud of that autistic post aren't you?

You caught me

the lg tone pro show you their battery life on Android and have have decent audio.

You don't /thread your own post dick bag

>needing to charge headphones
There's no phone out there that doesn't have Bluetooth 8/8 b8

> They should have waited another 2 to 4 years for what I described above.
> have at least 1 month of battery life

so, a ridiculous requirement?

> and show battery life on the host device it's connected to

already does.

2016, the year Apple split the market with their proprietary port for audio.

If Samsung drops the 3.5 and goes for usb-c with the GS8 it will be a testament to how fucking stupid consumers are.

It's also not just about charging and listening at the same time, OP. When one of my idiotic friends with an iPhone 7 buys lightning headphones, he'll only be able to use it on that phone. The headphones are useless if he wants to plug in to another device like his stereo. It's fucking stupid and an obvious ploy to rake in that licensing cash.

>Buy new car, highest trim level
>Has bluetooth built in
>Cannot stream music, have to buy "tech package" with navigation to get bluetooth streaming
>Only phone calls or voice commands
>Has USB port
>Iphone only
>Have yet to find a way to emulate an iPhone connection on android
>3.5mm for life

Anyone got a recommendation for a good bluetooth fm transmitter?

bought a new head unit to put into my car to support usb and bluetooth connectivity.

cost more for the relevant adaptors and installation than the head unit.

Can't you just buy a new car radio that supports 3.5 or BT?

Do we have to have this thread every hour?

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

I don't plan on keeping the car for more than 2 or so years and want to keep it as factory as possible. I haven't changed anything and I'm keeping it in as good condition as I can so I can hawk it off on some dealer for a trade-in later on.

if it has the 3.5mm jack, just use that.

I do. I've just been eyeing some bluetooth transmitters because it'll cut down on cord clutter. The ones I like the most plug into 3.5mm on the head unit and then just receive bluetooth. They usually have a little control pad you can stick on the dash to skip and pause too, which is neat.

every night..? Feels good to have a nexus phone.

amazon.com/Brightech-BrightPlay-Multi-Point-Connectivity-Simultaneously/dp/B00NP9SJ56

has aptx, so long as your phone supports it.

>No GLI
>Everyone says the connector is looser than hooker pussy
>Cheap as balls cables

No thanks. I'd take 3.5mm over that.

amazon.com/Cymas-Bluetooth-Receiver-Streambot-Isolator/dp/B01GZT0U8Q/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474544443&sr=8-13&keywords=3.5mm bluetooth receiver

Sounds like a Hyundai/KIA product.

That image is mostly bullshit.
And I'm a Nexus user

>Cred Forums not being biased

Much as Cred Forums hates on reddit, you can have a grown up conversation about things on there.

Here, the same 12 year old memes get spammed in any thread, even if you're trying to have a genuine conversation about it.

>There are now 1TB SIM cards. Update your image.
What did he mean by this?

He just did. What are you gonna do about it bitch nigga?

As an ex iPhone 6 user I completely disagree. I experienced all of the problems mentioned in that list.

iPhones were always bullshit when it came to trying to listen to music

>be me
>decide to switch from android to iphone for the first time
>get IPhone SE
>realize the speaker on the left side isn't working
>when I block the right speaker, no sound is coming out from the left one
>still have the manufacturers warranty because I just bought it
>decide to go to an apple store to get it fix
>register to join a spot in queue
> an hour wait
>walk around the mall for an hour wasting life with nothing to do
>finally get a text saying its my turn soon
>get there and wait there for the technician some more
>finally see the technician
>"whats wrong with your phone user?"
>tell her the speaker is not working while pointing to which one I am talking about
>"yeah, thats a microphone"
>mfw

Like who the fuck makes a microphone that obviously looks like a speaker?

9\11, I enjoyed the read

I took my new iPhone in because the microphone wasn't working... the guy looked inside the 30 pin connector and told me the gold contacts had rusted and he wouldn't give me a new phone

Got him to write it down and asked to see his manager, who was more familiar with rust. New phone, no questions asked.

>implying this is the only reason why removing the headphone jack was stupid
The thing I care about is that from now on all the lightning Headphones come with build-in DACs which in terrible in both economical and ecological terms.

The other stuff bothers me too, this just bothers me much more.

Eat shit and die, OP.

you are a fucking idiot. i had the freedom to pick whatever headphone in this fucking world, now i am stuck with apple shit, let alone having to bother charging.
kill youreself.

U fucking wot m8? I charge my phone whilst using my headphones all the time. I'm actually phone posting right now with my headphones and charger plugged in.

Can't be, I rented a low specced 2016 sonata and it had everything enabled with the base touchscreen package.

iPhone 7 audio is objectively worse than previous iPhones. Well done Apple, you have put out a downgrade, but at least you're courageous, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fro0p5MlREk