Wife Cheating. Need to bypass MSWord Password Protect

Does anybody have a way around a password protected document in Word 2010? My wife is divorcing me because she has been cheating and her revision to our child custody agreement is on our family computer but password protected so I cannot see it. Any help is appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

gmayor.com/Remove_Password.htm
techwalla.com/articles/how-to-bypass-a-word-password
google.com/search?q=brute force ms word password&oq=brute Force ms wotd&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.6384j0j4&client=tablet-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The word password protection is stored in a system file called system 32 to get the password lock off simply find system 32 and move it to trash and then empty it.

Come on, man. I've been here long enough

>literally wincuck

Tie her up, hold/point a knife/gun at her, ask her for her fucking password.

Don't be a fucking pussy, op

This
/thread

Have you tried installing Gentoo?

I don't know exactly if that's what you want but see if that helps:
gmayor.com/Remove_Password.htm

You fuckers. My wife's sons and I have done nothing to deserve these insults

>her revision to our child custody agreement is on our family computer but password protected so I cannot see it.
And? My revision to your child custody agreement is in an encrypted RAR in a Truecrypt volume on an iCloud locked iPhone. So what?

Sorry son, but you got cucked

its because your question is cancer and you should go somewhere else.

>doesnt get it

uwu

No need to hack her password, I will ask her for it when she wakes up.

>our child
don't you mean your wife's child?

Go to partitioning menu and then go to "C" then format it. it will delete all of the unnecessary stuff the password in considered unnecessary and will be deleted.

T O P K E K

O

P

K

E

K

Why not delete it?

This is where I'm at. I've tried saving as .zip file and all that shit and can't into. I have the encrypted version saved to notepad but that's as far as I've gotten

So you'll need to get a hex editor of some sort, it doesn't really matter which one. Now you'll want to zero out the first 100 bytes, then add the magic number 50 4B 03 04 again then zero out the next 100 bytes followed by 80 08 35

Would libreoffice even open a protected .docx?

Keylogger, program one or you weren't here long enough.
Oh wait, you weren't because you can't even think of zhe simplest things

All these fags are trolling. Anyways OP that is not that hard, it can just take a while. Email me at [email protected]

CÙCKMAN CÙCKMAN

Isn't that Office 2007?

It's hard to brute force the password prompt.

I sugggest you make a keylogger in her PC. Look up how to make a keylogger in windows.

Shit, you're right it is 2007. Got work and home comp mixed up

What exactly do you think Cred Forums is? Even if we did have skilled individuals, making a password crack for a popular program like word would take a lot of effort and time.

Your best bet is to google if such a solution already exists. If you not, go with and install a keylogger on the home computer. It's better to program one yourself, and have it specifically run only when Word is open to reduce noise.

>What exactly do you think Cred Forums is?
my best bet

Lol have fun cracking 128-bit AES

Wow you guys really don't live in the real world

this is your best bet

Try possible names of your wife's boyfriends, such as:
Jamal
Tyrone
Achmed
Da'qoon

Wake the fuck up you pussy. You are in the real world. Fucking anyone can fucking do that to you. You're not living some imaginary lalaland world where you're fucking immortal or invincible.

Yep, do this OP.

Or just try to brute force it, run it and give it a few days.

>MSWord Password Protect

Here OP, if you cant make it happen you are gonna have to upload it and we will do it.

It's got my and my kids names in it. I don't think that's a viable option dude

Well I hope everything works out for you buddy, women are evil.

TOP KEK
Underrated.

Kek

Also,
>Open a password-protected document in MS Word.

The fucking thing doesn't open. It's not some bullshit that can't be edited, it's locked

Yeah that link I posted is total crap, didnt read it before, i'm sure it can be done though do some more digging

google.com/search?q=brute force ms word password&oq=brute Force ms wotd&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.6384j0j4&client=tablet-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Make sure to scan the programs you download.

lmaoing @ your life

right-clicking on an image is not some wizardry I'm unaware of

>fail meming

it's or my wife's son ever again.

install a keylogger on the PC. When she logs in next time it will record it then you can log in.

Theres plenty of good free ones that will let you use it for a free trial period.

why his wife son look like him. Does it imply that cucks are always married to their sister.

>Lol have fun cracking a broken algorithm that the military stopped using because of how easy it was to crack

Your wife is getting fucked by niggers with dicks bigger than yours. Welcome to the real world cuck.

Wut

>her revision to our child custody agreement
Don't agree to it. You have a lawyer for a reason you idiot.

Force her to disclose it in court you fucking idiot. Stop looking for leet hackers to get around your very real legal problems.

you signed a document you dont have a copy of?
retard

>any year after the baby boom
>getting married
Only retards would throw away their personal liberties to be with another human being.