Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

runint or openrc?

>gets told in one thread
>abandons it
>has to start another one
GO TO HELL MICROSOFT PAID TROLLS, WE KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS AS FUCK OVER SUPERIOR SYSTEMD.

Anything is better than systemd

Fuck off systemd shill

systemd is fast though

>free software
>shill
Leave, Microsoft. I know you pay Cred Forums to viral market your shit but we don't have to fucking take it.

i know how she feels

>Leave, Microsoft. I know you pay Cred Forums to viral market your shit but we don't have to fucking take it.

Hello Lennart

fuck off with your nsa backdoor bs

>when you stop caring and embrace the vulnerabilities
really you should be using bsd if you want something open source and more secure though

>implying

get with the times grandpa

>nsa backdoor
>in free software
Microsoft shill, this is FUD. This is trolling. TROLLING ON Cred Forums, AGAINST Cred Forums RULES.

This is what is most frustrating, you pay Cred Forums with all that money you have to do things normal users get banned for. This is bullshit, and why every single Cred Forums user needs to report EACH AND EVERY SHILL THREAD AND CONSTANTLY MESSAGE Cred Forums ADMINS to express their displeasure at this unfair bullshit, and to clean up Cred Forums that has been polluted with your filth.

Fuck off, Microsoft. Time to close your doors. You have tons of money, take it and run before you start to lose business and really start losing money, which is about to happen.

Fucking monopolistic shit company taking over an entire industry and fooling people into believing a fucking marketing and sales company knows shit about actual technology. GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

>tfw the systemd apologists are starting to seriously lose it
I am watching your meltdown with great amusement, kid. Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about systemd regressions.
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd

What's the issue with it, outside of ideological stuff?

the systemd fags trigger easy, it is fun to see em fly in to a rage, makes em look crazy like they belong in an insane asylum

t. Sandeep from Red Hat

>caring about systemd
I’ve never seen it, I’ve never used a system that had it; I know it’s free software, so ethically speaking, it’s not an issue – it’s just a convenience question.

If you like systemd, that's all good and well. It's free software so using it is acceptable.

Contrary to what Stallman would have you believe, freedom is not the only consideration for whether you should be using a piece of software.

If you don't like it, you can choose not to use it. How can you (systemd haters) not understand such a simple thing?

If it were that simple nobody would care. The big controversy is less about systemd being a piece of shit and more about it being shoved into nearly all distros via political fuckery and increasingly being added as a dependency to things that shouldn't depend on it. See: Debian, Gnome.

The fact that journald would aggressively retain sensitive data without routing it through rsyslog (putting many sysadmins in serious jeopardy of breaking federal law) or that systemd components have been known to repeatedly default to Google products ranks pretty high up there.