MemePlus 3

ENOUGH!
IT IS TIME FOR Cred Forums TO DESTROY THIS MEME

ITT: We rip this phone apart. Do your worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3kTDeHUk4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with it.

It isn't water resistant

Looks like an HTC

Its not windows 10 mobile

The USB Type-C cable and USB Type-C-to-Micro-USB adapter offered by OnePlus do not conform to the USB specification. Reports of broken OTG functionality in the OnePlus 2 phones raised in the OnePlus forums remain unanswered.

Camera bump

ripped off HTC one...

It looks almost identical to my M9.

too expensive

haha. you're funny.

Less Battery than the Oneplus 2 and oneplus one

garbage screen for the price

No microSD slot.

Too big.

If OnePlus made a 4" phone I'd be all over it.

>4" screen

What is this 2013?

It's not. Enable sRGB mode.

Expensive chink phone
Muh think different
Muh sikret Club of buyers
Muh name doesn't add up, we thought it wasn't even going to be another one

Only real downsides are screen and USB 2.0
OOS is pretty bad too but CM is great

>phone
lol who do you even have to talk to

It has a headphone jack

This, the first Oneplus was perfect, trying to appeal to normies is a shame.

>If OnePlus made a 4" phone I'd be all over it.
t. pathetic manlet

I have the 1+1, still going strong.
I might upgrade to the 4th if its any good.

1+1 was nearly perfect but the others after it are more of a downgrade than anything

I got it for 50 Bucks, after my trusty nexus 5 died a horrible death. I enjoy it.

If it had only 4GB of RAM, fingerprint sensor on the back, and a microSD slot, I would've already bought this bad boy.

>If it had only 4GB of RAM
it has 6?

Yeah, I think it's too much. My ThinkPad has 4GB and compiles a whole OS just fine, why would I need more RAM on my phone?

It's actually a very good phone for what you are paying.

Only downsides I can think off are

1.screen quality
2.battery life

>looks like a pile of shit
>chinese shit
>form over function
>complete ass
>no updates
>it's a smartphone

>More ram is a con

angry birds and facebook open at the same time

People have put it under water without it breaking. The iphone 6 wasn't advertised for being water resistant but one guy put it under water for an hour and it held up just fine.

How so?

>ugly af
>shit camera
>shit screen
>lagdroid
>no updates
>chinknet
>hand model needs a manicure
>seriously look at those cuticles
>uuuugh

The technical specs of this thing are amazing at the price point it sells for, but a lot of people complained about screen issues and quality control issues. Also how's the battery life on these things? Really considering getting one, but I'm not too sure.

I've been using one for 2 months now. My biggest complaints are the camera bump and the fact that the phone is too thin and slippery. Both issues are fixed if you get one of their covers.

I don't know anything about screen issues. I had a note 4 with a 4k display and this screen doesn't bother in the slightest. But maybe that's just a me thing. Battery life is pretty good by my standards. I leave home at 7am, listen to music and maybe browse some images for 30-40 minutes untill I get to uni, send messages every now and then, check some things on google and maybe check some videos. I finish classes at 17:00 and listen to music for another hour untill I get home and I have like 30% battery left.

it's very cuck lmao rofl :)

Still Rocking with the Oneplus One and I don't see any point upgrading other than the 3 more gigs of ram.

I'm still rocking my OnePlus Two and I don't have any complaints so far. Rooted it, put Xposed on it and have been happy so far. It's been a year now, I should really get a ROM so I can easily update.

Bad battery life. But it did have the best performance of any phone (including every chinkphone!) at one point.

Literally almost nothing wrong with the phone

That is not good
Many have this, not that annoying. Case anyway.
Backward savage
Too much ram, no sd is ok

Opo here. Might upgrade next year for sake of more lte band support. Roaming on a opo during travel in middle of nowhere is painful in the dick.

It's not bad though.
The design was disappointing, especially compared to the oneplus one, and especially the two.

>too high of a screen res
>no card slot
>no keyboard
>too large
>6 fucking GB RAM in a phone
>USB C

>no card slot
>camera is crap, tiny pixel size
>battery is crap
>no 240fps slomo
>ugly

It's like a movie. The sequels just keep getting worse.
I'm happy with my OPO and see no reason to upgrade.
I've submerged it before and it's running fine.

A 6.5" screen would be nice though.

>Ugly
Apologize.

I love the roasting here but can anyone actually convince my gf and I to return our OP3 devices? We both expect to get ours in the next week or so.
There really seems to be NOTHING wrong with this thing.

>phone is in mid range market
>screen is decent
>battery is decent
>speakers are decent
Is that really it?

It's still pentile.

1080p 5.5" PenTile
apparently it's on the level of a 300ppi LCD
screen. absolute trash.
I was talking about the sharpness, not the color accuarcy. like that shit matters on a phone.

>Cred Forums loved this brand 2 years ago
>Shilled shit out of it
>Now a majority of the board hates it

What went wrong?

Who the fuck names their phone one plus 3. Normie's will make fun of you

>shit screen
>glued everything
>no replaceable battery
>chink shit
>no sd

covers are nice but kind of slippy, always afraid I'll drop it.

That's literally it, it's breddy good otherwise. Longer battery life would be nice but the dash charging nullifies that tbqhwu

others started liking it, so now we need a new sekrit tip to feel superior

The brand became popular

It doesn't have the same sandstone back as the OnePlus One

oneplus one was the best value possible back then, now they ruined it with their guerilla advertising and neverending cycle of hardware/software flaws

This was cleared up, do your research. There is a toggle in the storage overflow menu in the settings to enable OTG. After that it works. The people who pointed this out missed it.

Wtf love the HTC iPhone plus 3

hi

>1+1
>sultans rom
>~8 hours screen on time
Is there a better feeling?

Only "problems" are:
>no laser auto focus
>no fingerprint

Laser autofocus is something you never knew you wanted until you get it, so happy with the OP2 having it. Same thing for fingerprint sensor.

Yea, I'm pretty sure I can live another two years without them.
Maybe get a 1+3 or 1+4, it depends. Also "dash" charging sounds neat.

legacy died after one plus one

too many problems being reported

poor distribution

a little too pricey. although good value for money, by the time people reach that budget for their phones they prefer to go with a well known brand or just fork out the extra money for a major flagship or best of the best.

meme name alienates normies who think its some weird ass brand

>6GB is too much ram for a phone

Can you end yourself already?

No physical keyboard.

Not to mention the company insulting would be customers the first time around.

The worst things you can say about this phone have already been said:
>Pentile 1080p display
>Not water proof
>Bad customer support
>no mSD slot
>no removable battery
But that's also what makes this phone so good. The worst things about it arn't even that bad all things considered. It doesn't explode, doesn't bootloop and doesnt bend. It is an all around good phone, plain and simple.

They did?

As petty as it is, this is one of the main reasons I didn't like OP2 and OP3. They had a unique awesome look and texture for their phones and just threw it away for no reason. I just want a better OPO, not a OPHTC

Not 1440p

>lagdroid
it's literally the best Android performer all around only 3 seconds behind i6s
youtube.com/watch?v=P3kTDeHUk4Q

Imagine if they took the money for 6GB of RAM and spent it on actually useful hardware, like a better camera or display.

>tfw OnePlusX failed
>stuck with giant phones forever
it's fucking awful

Here's what you get with the OP3:
>camera bump
>htc clone
>no wireless charging
>ships with the snapdragon 820, a second rate soc
>mediocre battery life
>no after-purchase support
>visible antenna bands
>middle of the road 5.5" 1080p pentile amoled display
>no micro sd slot
>sealed battery
>the phone is designed by a chinese company

>t.

What flaws? It's also still the best for the price.

Dropped mine in the shitter, had a small heart attack, but still works good as new.

>820
>second rate
???

'Only' 1080p, some people might care about that
No expandable storage, although 64gigs is usually good enough for most people
They've got a special snowflake quick charge, which probably won't work with any power banks or similar things which do support the standardized quick charge
Camera hump
Battery is only okay
The company is dodgy at best

That's about all I've got.

Name a better phone for 400 €.

Also the camera is good.

Shit screen.

Would've bought it if it wasn't for that terrible pentile, pink display.

OnePlus One with a CM 13 fork here.

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about, it's not even that I will ever need so much power on a phone anyway. Also "muh lagdroid" is pretty much non-existent and iShills should kill themselves.

Nope

Nice autism

It's got a few flaws which have been adequately named in this thread, see whether you care about them.
On the other hand, for the price you won't get much better.

>Nice autism
Huh? I just mentioned what I believe some people might dislike about it. Most of these things don't bother me. Now what?

Nope what faggot?

Display is good, sRGB mode makes it amazing.

sRGB might fix the pink color, but it won't fix the shit pixel arrangement. Just keep trying to justify your purchase famalam. I'll be using my Honor 8 for the next 1-2 years.

if you're not a specs fag the 5x offers a better experience for 1/2 the price

ram doesnt use power at all so this isnt a concern

No sdcard, no usb 2.0 and no removable battery. That's pretty much it. Other complains are "some other phones did it better(never at the same time though)". ROM support worth it.

Between this and the ZTE Axon 7 (and maybe a cheap S7 from people who think it'll blow up), these are not only midrange priced phones to get? Thr new Huawai looks good except that it looks fragile as fuck and is meant to have the worst chink UI around, and everything else with the specs is $$$ as fuck.

Zuk z2 and le max 2

>6gb ram
>still not fluid
>shit software

>just got 1+3
>read posts here
>mfw

My girlfriend has a iPhone 5s and she wants a new phone since it crapped out on her, she was looking at the s7 but not sure she wants it around the same size also she doesn't like phablet phones, help me out with your Jewish wisdom Cred Forums

Have her get the iPhone SE. That's a no brainer user.

says the lagdroid user, you simply have not experienced iSmooth brought by the Iphone produced by Apple™

She doesn't want a new iPhone she wants android

She doesn't have a say in it. Are you a cuck or something?

3 secs behind a phone that costs twice as much

Idrones BTFO

Who cares what she wants? She's be better off sticking with what she knows, since it probably took her a while to figure even that out. user trust me, she won't be satisfied with your generic Android device.

trips of truth

Also listen to this guy