JUST POO MY SHIT UP

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37431343

This is pretty serious, Win10 is getting kill in the UK at least. We have a chance to get more market share for Lanox now.
Which is the most trusted consumer watchdog in the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37431343
distrowatch.com/
archive.is/nXcBW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chance to get more market share for Lanox
Not for as long as Windows 7 gets extended support till 2029

>Which?
retard named this organisation?

Normies don't give a shit about Win7. They care less than the stubborn people of XP cared for it. And XP is dead and gone.

Also, Intel and AMD will make sure people are using 10, thanks to Skymeme and obZen.

Which? is for washing machine reviews and flogging 'how to set up a laptop' guides to grannies

They could just switch to normie Linux. And not too many people buy latest CPUs so it won't be a problem running older windows for a while. Also
>XP is dead and gone
Not true. As a desktop OS sure it's dead, but I've seen many businesses using it.

and cash machines!

Year of Linux Desktop fri*ken when?

It's been around for decades, from the age when they used retard names
i.e. normies, exactly the people who are using Winpoo.
>Also, Intel and AMD will make sure people are using 10, thanks to Skymeme and obZen.
They only stop people from using Windows older than 10, not OSes older than 10, you can use Linux on Skylake for example. They wouldn't be that retarded to block Linux on their CPU because Microsoft said so.

It's been the year of the Linux desktop every year for many of us since Ubuntu got past the initial teething, so 2008.

2150, long after your inevitable death

>Ubuntu

nice try, idiot.

Desktop Linux isn't going to see any appreciable market share gain unless it starts coming preinstalled on PCs and is pushed by some big retailers.

Fuck off, dipshit. I like things just werking and getting things done. Go cry about the removable spyware (that has now been totally removed) to someone who gives a fuck.
It is preinstalled by Dell though. They don't push it as much as they should but hopefully they will get past that worry of alienating normies and just fucking do it.

XP is still around though. with the POSReady 2009 registry hack you even get updates until 2019.

posready 2009 is an xp sp3 base and supported for a few more years (and you can bet there will still be patches for some companies that 'leak' out to us)

>I like things just werking and getting things done

Well, then you shouldn't have fallen for memebuntu. This has nothing to do with (((spyware))), FSF can go fuck itself for all I care

>xp

dude it's time to upgrade

i use xp every day since 2001, ain't happening (thought it looks like firefox eol is on the horizon)

>fallen for memebuntu
Ubuntu is the only distro that does that. Every other one I've tried over the years is broken af in some way, usually the installer or the hardware setup.
Why should I give a fuck about your nobody-distro when I already have a distro that has billions of dollars being pumped into it to make it work and is based on the most solid Linux? The only other distro I would bother with is Debian. But I like Unity so fuck you.

>Every other one I've tried over the years is broken af in some way

Sounds like a user problem

>installer

yup, definitely a user problem. Install Gentoo

You can use skylake and zen on older versions of Windows. You just can't use the (((new))) features the CPUs provide.

> We have a chance to get more market share for Lanox now
Why would we need that?

You're retarded to think this will have a significant impact on Windows you lamer.

>Which?

Who?

>"The Windows 10 upgrade is a choice designed to help people take advantage of the most secure and most productive Windows," said a spokesman.
>is a choice
>choice
Toppity kek

>2029
2020, isn't it?

>Even caring about Rajesh OS

>Lanox
it is pronounced GahNew/Leenox

Never at this rate

Spymeme runs w7 just fine, nigger

you guys werent joking when you said microsoft is pooland now
damn

>Ubuntu
Bitch, Mandrake was the first normie-hyped Linux back in the day. Ubuntu was just Debian with a brown theme until 2009

literally who: the distro

>And XP is dead and gone.

Wrong again. I code all my shit in XP64. Then port it to other platforms when I need to. Fuck Win10. It's SHIT and PajeetSoft knows it.

It doesnt exist anymore, but it was hyped by every PC Magazine back in the day.
It was awfull, but had an idiot-proof installer and looked like windows. Too bad it was responsable for the "rpm hell" meme

I know it existed, hence the putdown, the point I was making is exactly that it doesn't exist any more, therefore is irrelevant for all intensive purposes.

It was SuSE if you lived in Germany

>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37431343
people are tired of the low quality, upheaval
from microsoft

it's 2016 & microsoft haven't made their mind up what GUI should look like

& it's buggy -- it's looking now, like AOL

its HORRIBLE

& it's stuck in the 90s with it's "defragging", the registry -- adware, malware, viruses, trojans

forced upgrades, downtime, reboots - lockups
perpetual driver issues since vista

here's choice

distrowatch.com/

it's not dead and gone - it's still being widely used because microshit haven't improved on it

archive.is/nXcBW

>archive.is/nXcBW
the story of the accountant suing microshit for a weeks work, because their "upgrade" bricked his PC is funny

>for all intensive purposes
i will kill you for this

>TFW ywn be as successful as rajesh Singh

Nice try rajapajeet

it's a doggy dog world, man. no need to be such a pre-madonna

I haven't used windows in about two years now, so 2014.