"It's fucking algebra, nigger!"

"It's fucking algebra, nigger!"
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w#t=7m20s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3CKgkyc7Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im the best programmer chosen by God

HAHAHAHA OH WOW MIT NIGGERS BTFO HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER

How does he get by? Does he get autismbucks?

God's blessing.

Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language, developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".[4]

Holy shit how have I not heard of this? Why aren't there a bunch of fgts using this OS right now?

lol@ him saying they don't teach algebra at MIT though. Filling in a triangle is nearly basic intro to CS at MST, so I'm sure it is at MIT.

You should lurk more familia, terry has been a meme here for ages.

>Holy shit how have I not heard of this?

How Gnu are you?

I've saw this before, but can someone explain. Is he a complete autist but a genius with computers?

>autist

He's a paranoid schitzo.

>genius

I'm not so sure. Everyone makes a big shit about him making his own OS but this doesn't really impress me. It speaks more to his dedication than to him being a genius.

get out

Thanks for explaining user.

I understand maybe 5% of the terms he uses

He's a really smart guy, don't know if I'd call him a genius, with schizophrenia.

john nash had schizophrenia too

I have, its a fun toy os

Do you comprehend how he has a JITed statically typed, memory managed language, with a compilier that makes position independent code in a non segmented non virtual memory space?

It compiles itself during boot in less than 2 seconds, what more do you want?

There's that NIGGER speak we talked about.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3CKgkyc7Qo

>what more do you want
networking
a non eye-melting UI
file indexing and searching

>networking
He said somewhere that he can imagine some kind of serial-line networking (null-modem or sheet)

but god doesn't want any of those things baka senpai

Does he even have a serial driver?

basically this. Terry is the real nigger wasting time making an OS only he himself uses when he could make it into something that might actually be useful.

Thats not the point of the OS though, its not a daily driver for web browsing and jerking off to chinese cartoons.

Its made for recreational programming, and theres nothing stopping you from writing a network stack and rewriting the UI.