Other urls found in this thread:

blog.brave.com/braves-response-to-the-naa-a-better-deal-for-publishers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
youtube.com/watch?v=6QdSLeQ0494
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-7294/Libpng.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no vimperator
in to the trash it goes

I'm not using Firefox but I'm not using that pile of trash either.

>not using IceCat
Enjoy your no freedoms

>he
>assuming my gender
Please use "they" in the future.

I use firefox instead. It's more extendable.

Are you using a bigger pile of garbage called opera?

I'm using the best browser ever and yes it's called Opera.

Another baited.

Bait has nothing to do with this.

I'm using opera, faggot.

Is there an add on for Chrome that makes it possible to open links in new private tab (not window)?

>hes using that outdated masterpiece which has been overtaken by brave

>he
>Chrom
kys yourself

You know girls are not allowed on Cred Forums, right?

He's talking about one person though, not multiple.

Then "they" would be even more appropriate.

No. We're talking about a singular noun, "they" is never appropriate.

brave is better and is driving the world mad
blog.brave.com/braves-response-to-the-naa-a-better-deal-for-publishers/

I use both Firefox and Chromium. I keep using Firefox because it supposedly protects privacy and with Classic Theme Restorer it's the same browser it has been forever.

Chromium is nice and now that Netflix works on it there aren't many reasons not to use it as my main browser, save for the nebulous claims of botnet on Cred Forums.

I tried Iridium but the development cycle is too slow. No updates since July.

>I speak English, honestly

>2015
>not using epiphany with wayland

I hope you're talking about the ungooglified version...
just use iridium. It's chromium without google shit.
Yes even in chromium, google is spying on you, you have to remove it yourself beforehand.

There's no version for it? What about pentadactyl?

Chrome is crap and satanistic

>what is a singular they????
Just google it

They is a grammatical oddball and grey area.
Is is used in place of the singular but it is not singular.

I agree, use "ze" when talking in singular form

>Somebody left their umbrella in the office. Would they please collect it?
Somebody left his or her umbrella in the office. Would he or she please collect it.
>The patient should be told at the outset how much they will be required to pay.
The patient should be told at the outset how much he or she will be required to pay.
>But a journalist should not be forced to reveal their sources.
But a journalist should not be forced to reveal his or her sources.

He is fine.

They is more than fine.

Or you could be grammatically correct and use he or she.

i like how you're trying to coach someone on how to speak english when you can't even grasp the concept of gender neutral phrasing.

>inb4 muh sjw memes

it's actually a linguistic thing.

Eat a dick, tranny.

>this mad he got called out for being wrong

i use the tor browser for everything. i DD tailsOS

>implying I was wrong
I'm not even mad, just annoyed about you trannies whining for special treatment. We get it, you either chopped your dick off or intend to. Nobody gives a shit, move on with your odd and pathetic life.

/thread

thanks, this takes me back to hs

GNU is cuckware

No you are still using chromuim maybe you're just not aware of it, but enjoy your eyestrain from dirctwrite

This. Fucking illiterate retards. "they" has been a thing and still is. Especially in formal talk and writing.

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

I'm neither using Chromium nor DirectWrite.

But opera uses the chromium engine and direct write is locked in the new versions, explain yourself please?

I used Chromium for a while but then it started lagging more and more so I switched to Opera. I like the built in VPN and adblocker.

You're thinking of Chropera. I'm using Opera, which uses Presto. And DirectWrite is a Windows thing, even if I was using Chrom* or Chropera I still wouldn't be using DirectWrite.

Isn't that terribly outdated? I tried using it a few weeks back and it was slow as hell compared to Firefox.

Sadly, yes. The last update was a little over three years ago. Still the best browser bar none. I'll probably be using it till it no longer works with the modern web.

>3 year old browser
Enjoy your exploits

>a three year old web browser is insecure
No shit, sherlock.

Its obvious yes so why use it still?
At least try and take security seriously even though its most likely futile.

It was my favourite browser back in the day desu. I'd still use it (chropera) if I had windows since Firefox is slow on it and chropera is basically chrome without Google shit and a builtin adblock so it runs pretty fast.

Any hope of Mozilla fixing Firefox next update or a patch?

>using botnet the resource hog instead of glorious safari
>current year

Because whenever I do something where security would be an issue I'm more than capable of firing up SeaMonkey. I don't need muh über safer sooper updated security for general web browsing though.

Pretty much this. Do whatever you want with your body, just don't bother me with the details. Everyone is so hung up about sexualilty, it's really boring to me. I won't bother you till you start cramming your personal details in my face, or force me to change my behavior. Fascists.

is chromium able to use addons could anyone tell me?

Actually, liberals changed they so that it refers to a singular person.

Bastardizations of the language don't count.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

read up, gov

See and

>one word versus three

you must not be one for parsimony

languages are bound to change over time, if they didn't we'd still be grunting and gesturing

>muh shortness
y dont u tlk lyk dis? Itz shortr

because efficiency is not just determined by length but also common understanding. nobody else spells like that so i would just be defeating the purpose of being succinct

Regardless that painfully wrong way (holy shit, two extra words and all of them are 3 letters or less! How ever will you live!?) is the proper way.

you're projecting hard. this was about language not trannies. are you hiding some sort of insecurity? lmao.

Because it's a tranny that's doing the whining.

Are you underage? People said "they" for a single person for ages.

No

Enjoy your oudated Firefox

Yes

Why not qutebrowser?

I'm not using a browser looking like shit with no ability to customize the appearance.

Nope

True but there is a difference between a language evolving naturally and libcucks trying to redefine words because their world view isn't supported by facts

Because that's a completely different browser and not the question that was asked.

>he's still using any version of Chrome and not superior Opera

I hope you're not doing this, user.

>he chooses aesthetics over performance

you need to be 18+ to use this site, lad.

>tumblr genders

Takes about a zillion years to compile..fuck it

>he thinks performance matters in a fucking browser
Having a browser that's not vomit-inducing is definitely worth taking mere milliseconds longer to load a web page

>mere milliseconds

It's a very noticeable improvement. You'd notice straight away if you had actually used it in within the past year.

Last time I used Chrom* was 2008 and it's going to stay that way.

>Last time I used Chrom* was 2008

I figured as much, which is why your argument is now utterly pointless.

Is anyone else sick to fucking death of these Google shills?

What performance?
I choose usability. My browser theme uses minimal space while being useful, giving more space for the actual page.

there is no "proper" way though, if people use it and others understand it then it is a perfectly valid use of language

I'm more sick of firecucks.

Says the one weeping about pronouns

> Toppest of keks

Pretty sure that isnt the reason you dont use qutebrowser tho user

>oversized shirts
there's enough to dress half the poor kids in Niggropia

No, I don't use it because firefox and vimperator is better and after spending years using dwb I prefer something more stable. This thread is about chromium though so it's irrelevant to the discussion.

lets all come together and drop both and move to brave which is specifically designed to damage kike web advertisers and to spite furryfox company

It's still a perfectly valid argument. I couldn't give less of a shit if it can render web pages faster, I don't fucking care if it's instantaneous, it's still not worth it.

Try cVim. Plebs will tell you Vimium is an alternative, but it's not. cVim more closely reflects the features we have in Vimperator.

Pentadactyl is for Firefox, and it is broken beyond belief due to the developers giving up.

Yes. Give up all your other addons in order to have Vimesqe keybindings. Sounds like a good plan. Maybe when qutebrowser has add-on support.

a convention is not a scientific fact ya dummy.

>he's still using web browsers
>he hasn't ascended into the internet itself
i'm so sorry, user

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but the last time I used Chromium was today, and it is still shit. Still can't hide the useless bars at the top. Still has no ability to clear data until you restart it. What fucking kind of piece of shit browser can't clear data until you restart it?

>where security would be an issue
Like viewing a PNG image on an imageboard?
Step up, senpai

fuck did they still not update from the last ESR branch?

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=6QdSLeQ0494

It's in beta, gotta be stable.

It doesn't have plugin support yet, does it?

OP should of said (You) or あなた instead

>Brave

Yeah, I sure love it when a browser that tries selling me on its adblocking capabilities fails to block ads on Youtube.

>no vim
>no treestyletabs
>no customizable UI
>no customizable anything

inb4 muh addons

can't post from tor senpai

>still using botnet and not browsing the web via wget

No, but a conscious effort to change certain words in order to force them to fit their delusional world view is not how language evolves

Gender is a perfect example of this

No matter how many times irrelevant tumblrites and gender studies fucktards state that it's a social construct, science says it's not

yes but just no browser/store for it yet

"It" is gender neutral. What's wrong with it?

firefox isn't that bad assholes

it's not that good either, asshole.

chrome is shit too, and firefox is really improving performance since v48

It's fine! People will hate whatever is popular

I am a newfag who downloaded linux today, chrome be a botnet is a meme or was comproved?

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-7294/Libpng.html

>fucking google
>have a botnet
What do you think?

neat, sticking with Opera

How dare you assume my gender you cis white male scum