My boss is an Iphone cuck

How do i convince my boss to get the new Samsung galaxy s7 instead of the Iphone cuck 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCjkBWtFTv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a fuck what he buys, quit being a sperg

You don't, leave others to use what they want to use.

Why do you need to?

This

Convince him to buy the iPhone 7 Plus instead.

>take him to a mosque
>show what Allah reserved to him
>???
>a Samsungfag is born

How about you quit being a turboautist and just just your boss use what he wants to use?

If I was your boss, I would make you use an iPhone.

I quit

>All termination requests are to be submitted via iMessage only

iQuit*

Good, now we won't have to pay you unemployment.

>touchwizz

Pass him the AUX

Samsung masterrace

The Galaxy S7 is absolute garbage, your boss made the right choice. That said, he clearly made the wrong choice when he hired you.

Explain, he havn't bought the Iphone 7 yet though

why do you give a fuck? you gonna tell him what kind of car to buy too?

show him this.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCjkBWtFTv8

>using a phone larger than 4inch

iPhone SE is best phone

If he wants overpriced, subpar technology, it's his fault.

Smart, OP. You want to kill your boss with an exploding Samsung battery.

Removing options from a phone isn't "courageous." It's "stupid."

> How can I tell my boss how to spend his money.

You don't. From a techie standpoint I get it. You think Android is superior because of the extra flexibility with a Google device. Truth is most people just don't give a shit. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can mind your own fucking business and live your own life.

PS Both devices suck.

Regale him in your tales about how you tried to help your senile grandfather use an android phone and how he "just doesn't get technology" and how he ended up having to get an iPhone.

Make no mention of his intention of getting an iPhone.

samsungfags are as cancerous as iphonefags. both are overpriced and made by shit companies.

OP wants his boss to buy a Samsung phone so when his boss dies from the resulting explosion, OP will take his place.

Thats what they said about the iPod because it doesn't have room for cassette tapes.

Yeah that's good, turn him into a samsung touchjizz cuck instead

As shit as shamesung is, that would be preferable since I've never met a galaxy owner that's even 1/10 as much of an obnoxious insufferable cancerous cocksucker like every single iToddler is.

I just took a new IT job, and since I have an iPhone SE for my personal phone, they gave me an S7 for my work phone (so I can better support Android). It's awful, it performs so poorly. Battery life is excellent, but everything else sucks. The screen only looks good when nothing is moving, otherwise it's a blurry mess. Apps launch slowly, apps run slowly, and the back is fucking plastic.

SE is the best phone I've ever had.

send him fun webms

It's funny because you said cuck several times xDD