What is the best INTENSE CLEANER

you can use for your pc , like really indepth clean . no traces at all . nothing that can be brought back.

no shit about format c: etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shred_(Unix)
computerhope.com/unix/shred.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dd

Hillary swears by Bleachbit.

HDDErase bro, I only have PATA drives though

>HDDerase is a freeware utility that securely erases data on hard drives using the Secure Erase unit command built into the firmware of Parallel ATA and Serial ATA drives manufactured after 2001

>It differs from other file deletion programs such as Darik's Boot and Nuke which attempt to erase data using block writes which cannot access certain portions of the hard drive.

M̶a̶g̶n̶e̶t̶s̶.̶ Thermite.

Fire.

Drumpf swears by recycle bin.

Bonfire

Like, with a cloth?

Easy, blancco.

shred on Cygwin or Linux or OSX

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shred_(Unix)

Jizz

Scratch the shit outta the hard drive discs.

SSD or HDD?

This is the only right answer other then fire.

>>>reddit

Melt the platters in a charcoal furnace

Darik's Boot & Nuke. The classic.

Set to DoD and don't look back.

>trusting the firmware of your hard drive to "securely erase" when nearly all hard drive firmwares have been exploited by nation-states

I usually keep a flashdrive with DBAN around so I guess I'd use that.

Linux's command line utility: shred

Do it many times then just delete the shreded file.

computerhope.com/unix/shred.htm

Depends on how paranoid you are. I know companies that do full multipass disk wipes followed by physically shredding the drives with on onsite shredder.

Honestly anything more than a 2 pass wipe probably is overkill unless the CIA, FSB, or MSS is after your data.

If it's a laptop hard drive the platters are quite small brittle and will shatter into a million little bits if you hit it with a hammer. If it's a desktop HDD, find the sticker covering the hole right over the platters. Push a small chisel though the sticker and apply hammer. You should be able to shatter each platter with a good hard strike.

If you're talking about an SSD, you might try hooking it up to your car battery with jumper cables.

trusting manufacturers on security after 2001
>2001
>9/11
>patriot act

Thanks for correcting the record

DBAN nHellfire fork for HDDs. For SSDs use GParted Live hdparm to perform a secure erase.

Or physically destroy.

Cant you just wipe the ssd then retrim?

Heidi Eraser

Install Gentoo.