/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user worries his 1cent chink shit isn't getting shipped (no need to worry, you weren't the only one to snag these deals you know) • Xiaomi launches the Zi7 rechargeable AAA batteries, compatible with their Zi5 Powerbank/Battery Charger • Nice clock components, user • user also bought an ill fitting Rasp Pi3 case • Get your Christmas Chink Shit purchases in time by buying them now, like user here with a Xmas themed Carlton Jumper • user bought two watches, one for him and one for his gf. Shame they're both too small for him so he considers giving both to her • user got some Dupont cables in the mail • user custom prints a XL Mousepad, curious to see what the print quality is like • user is impressed by the chink LEGO Harley Quinn and Batman copies he got • user bought a Xiaomi Pocket for his sister's birthday and a JJRC H31 for himself flies a little with the H31 and tries AnSungTanMyun noodles • user received his Doboly Z18 earphones • user bought a really smooth Chris Reeve Sebenza knive, folding it out is a horrible experience for him though • After 2 weeks user gets a Xiaomi XL Mousepad and a Headphone stand that´s a pain in the dick to assemble • user´s BM-800 arrived broken, plans on dremel'ing it • user gets a rollerball pen, mechanical pencil and is unside what's in the pink box what's in the pink box? crab lollipops Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/octotripod/32349005878.html
aliexpress.com/item/chink-lightbox/32689386123.html
aliexpress.com/item/best-original-diy-lightbox/32623923781.html
aliexpress.com/item/nohon-battery-for-LGG4/32653099310.html
s.aliexpress.com/AR3aMriM
youtube.com/watch?v=RD0mYvK80CM
vr-zone.com/articles/teaser-reveals-september-27-unveiling-xiaomi-mi-5s/114142.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html
ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-ll-Matte-Off-grade-27-2560x1440-PLS-Panel-PC-Monitor-/131353061250
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32350895239.html
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED7-Bamboo-Earphones-with-Microphone-3-5mm-HD-HiFi-In-Ear-Monitor-Bass-Stereo-Earbuds/32703905990.html?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity
youtube.com/watch?v=so8aZBUG4nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2GKVvxCqU1Q
world.taobao.com/item/532547534591.htm?fromSite=main
track.aftership.com/RS560636190NL
banggood.com/808-NO_16-HD-120-Degree-Mini-Camera-Module-7g-p-82197.html
aliexpress.com/item/fg/32711687328.html
aliexpress.com/item/fg/32694652430.html
gizmochina.com/2016/07/25/xiaomi-releases-pen-mijia-brand/
aliexpress.com/store/product/m-m-muh-monks/1924356_32417311324.html
aliexpress.com/item/heart_bikelight/32710016830.html
economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/09/economist-explains-14
alibaba.com/product-detail/All-New-EVGA-GeForce-GTX-1080_50031163738.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
aliexpress.com/item/chinese-century/32663611793.html
aliexpress.com/item/spyderco-fake/32686223484.html
aliexpress.com/item//32572007224.html
aliexpress.com/item/meme_itchy_watch/32578163110.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-multiplayer-games-pocket-30-anniversary-nostalgia-game-children-s-handheld-game-player-2-6-inch/32691514253.html?s=p
ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-ll-Matte-Off-grade-27-2560x1440-PLS-Panel-PC-Monitor/
ebay.com/itm/Xiaomi-MI-in-ear-Hybrid-Dual-Drivers-Piston-3-III-Earphone-Pro-with-remote-Mic-/201216595399?hash=item2ed97195c7:g:uLIAAOSwOVpXTlL5
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-4-MIUI8-2GB-16GB-Smartphone---Silver-371394.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32696732652.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today, the chink fairy bestowed upon me a smartphone tripod.
aliexpress.com/item/octotripod/32349005878.html

It seems pretty good. It stands firmly on a flat surface, and can just about hold my phone on the edge of a table.

Thinking about taking timelapse shots outside my window; what could possibly go wrong?

How do I suggest new things for Aliexpress? Guess there isn't a way since there's a fuckton of people using Ali
I sent the wishlist suggestion to gearbest tho, let's see what they have to say

third for trump 2016

I have one of those minus the extra accessories, it's great for taking pictures in my chink lightbox.

Any recommended SD/microSD card readers?

Since when has the first game been free in the aliexpress card flipping game?

>my chink lightbox
link?

Hey OP is the infographic dead or are you still working on it?

aliexpress.com/item/chink-lightbox/32689386123.html

aliexpress.com/item/best-original-diy-lightbox/32623923781.html

Does anyone have experience of Nohon batteries?

Thinking of buying this:
aliexpress.com/item/nohon-battery-for-LGG4/32653099310.html
What are the odds of it melting in my phone?

Found this store with a $1 off coupon. You can get a Rock audio cable for $0.94, a gamepad bracket for $1.84 or a bluetooth controller for $2.85 to give a few examples. Plenty of other stuff too. Only 8 coupons left
s.aliexpress.com/AR3aMriM

thanks user. what's your experience with the build quality?

>priority shipping from banggood
>estimated 6-9 days
>package has spent that long in customs at chicago

what the fuck is this

bluetooth mouse i did a review on from gearbest
youtube.com/watch?v=RD0mYvK80CM

was looking for something lay in bed and use with my tablet to browse with. final verdict don't buy. touch scroll is extremely frustrating on this and it's too expensive at over $9

Dear friend,
Your infographic is already in shipping to destination,
Please give 5 stars and cancel dispute,
Vicki.

When fully assembled the sides bow inwards significantly but that very rarely actually poses a problem. I can temporarily bend it back to a more or less straight shape if I need to. Otherwise everything's good. Use computer duster to remove hair/lint/debris from the mat, it's the quickest way.

Hello, I would like to connect my PS3 to display with VGA and DVI connection. I tried use adaptor for DVI to HDMI and connected PS3 with HDMI to my display but monitor was OUT OF RANGE.
So I wanna try use these HDMI to VGA adaptors. Are they any good?

Anyone have any recommendations for traveling equipment/gadgets? Will be backpacking in NZ for 9 months and want to buy some cheap chink shit for my adventure

first thing you need to find out is if a PS3 needs an active adapter.

Can I dispute if the seller store is removed, the product hasn't come, but the window is still open for 20 more days?

What resolution is your monitor?

What tool do you guys recommend to test flash memory storage speeds?

1600x1200

Crystaldiskmark

depends on which one you get
i have one i got ages ago and works great
though sometimes it needs power via usb otherwise the signal keeps cutting out
did it with my ps4 but not my android box thingo

as a concept theyre fine, but things like scaling, response time and if it outputs sound from the hdmi are all up to whatever you buy

I got some clip on ferrites but one was missing half.

CrystalDiskMark Shizuku Edition

There isn't any HDCP problem with the display or the DVI to HDMI adapter/cable? It sounds like everything should work. PS3 does not need an active adapter. Lastly, have you tried turning it off and then holding the power button until two beeps?

Ok, I will try some chink shit
Yep, it just switched bach to AV cable to my old CRT.

I still fucking love quadcopters.

Powerbank, obviously
A bracelet microUSB cable, seriously
Twice as many cables as you think you will need for any electronic shit you're taking
Xiaomeme fan

zircons are better, don't listen to xiaomeme shills

Is it possible to have more info on that headphones stand ?
I want to get one but I don't want to pay more than 20e for it.
Anyone can recommend ?

its been bought and spoken about a few times on /csg/
its built well, but if youve got larger headphones it may not fit
ATH-M?0 line fits fine, but i imagine something like DT770's wouldnt

just look at the dimensions of your headphones and minus the height of the headband thickness

and then look at the dimensions of the stand and minus a few cm for the room youve got to hang them

imo the hangars you can attatch to the side/under your desk are better tho
less realestate taken up for just headphones

fuck off
zircons are sloppy in the low end
xiaomi's arent as much
both are niggerbass tier anyway
soundmagic e10s are better anyway

>bracelet microUSB cable
why not just my normal cable?

> quadcopter
what quadcopter are you using in the vid?

There are multiple good LED flashlights to get for under $10. Just look up "Cree Q5 flashlight" on Ali. Get a headlamp too.

>>bracelet microUSB cable
>why not just my normal cable?

not him but so you dont have to carry a long ass cable around just to charge from your powerbank

Rumors of Xiaomi Mi5s with Snapdragon 821.
vr-zone.com/articles/teaser-reveals-september-27-unveiling-xiaomi-mi-5s/114142.html

Just saw Leo Messi in a Huawei commercial

How long until we see Ronaldo advertising a Xiaomi product

>3,490 mAh
into the trash

>crab lollipops

did he die?

huawei is pretty normie tier atleast here
xiaomi on the other hand is completely unknown

>no RN4 SD

Cree Q5 looks a bit sketchy.what's the best LED flashlight in the 8-11 $ range

There is literally nothing wrong with the Q5 LED you retarded faggot.

It's 490mah more than the original mi5

I bought some speaker cloth for refurbishing some old shelfs, gotta say I didn't expect it to be that thicc, but it's nice and still fits

here accompanied by chinky amp

the cREEEEE is fine
though this one is better
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html
bright as a mother fucker and built nice

I still fucking love these videos

That plus the fact that you don't have to root around in your backpack to grab a cable. They sound ridiculous but are genuinely useful when you're out and about.

Quad is the XK X250 with a Mate808 keychain camera attached with a rubber band. It's just survived a couple of weeks in a daypack at the cost of one bent propeller because I couldn't be fucked to remove and reattach them all the time. The JJRC H31 may be a better choice for backpacking because it's made from more flexible materials.

The worst part about waiting for your package is when you know its in your country and has cleared customs, but the delivery guys will take their own sweet time shipping it to your city.

My package has been on its way to a neighbouring large city for about 10 days now. God knows where it actually is.

I honestly prefer eBay.in now. Prices are a little steeper but eBay always has 7-10% off coupons.

are you the dude who found the xduoo coupon?
do you know if there are any protective cases for it?
otherwise i have some rubber thing i can put over it and cut holes for the screen and buttons

where do i find monitors /csg/? Looking for something 1080p compatible

Here it's pretty fast. When it enters the country, it takes a day to arrive at my post office and on the same day they send the pick up letter

Not chinkland that's for sure.

in stores
or second hand

chink monitors suck

either buy from clearance
or buy off classfields

do you know any yellow beam/natural color cheap flashlight user? I need for medical reasons

>eBay.in

Get korean shit monitor ,
ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-ll-Matte-Off-grade-27-2560x1440-PLS-Panel-PC-Monitor-/131353061250

My country's post sends my package across the fucking country and adds 10-15 extra days to delivery, fucking 3rd world shithole

do you know any yellow beam/natural color cheap flashlight user? I need for medical reasons

naw
couldnt you just put a filter or something over it?

does any user know where I can get some soft, flexible rod about 1/8" diameter with no sharp edges? I need it for medical reasons

>200$
>1440p

wew

okay so now I want to buy one but it seems like there are no type C bracelets and I have a type C phone. am I fucked?

probably
might be some on ali

fug. well I guess I will make it without one

>Warranty exception : All defects about the Panel quality

I've now had two packages from gearbest seized in customs by Netherland Post. Ordered to WA, USA. The first was a $50 dollar order that included a "military grade" purple laser, which apparently is the reason it got seized.

The second was just lithium 18650 batteries, 16 of them. another pretty expensive order

Both times gearbest just said "fuck you, re-order and better luck next time", both times I paid for their shipping insurance bullshit also

Just FYI, unless you pay with a credit card or paypal credit you have zero recourse against undelivered goods from china.
I paid with paypal using direct withdraw and raising a dispute with paypal, and opened a ticket with gearbest, neither did anyhing at all

I'd trust eBay of gearbest.

POO
IN
LOO

>The second was just lithium 18650 batteries, 16 of them. another pretty expensive order
Ordering Li-Ion batteries from china isn't allowed in the EU.

that's why it was seized.

Seizing the laser I get but why the batteries?

Gearbest is known for marking >5w lasers as "pointers" which is illegal in the USA, even though the lasers themselves are legal. I can almost guarantee you that's why it was seized.

Then you're in luck, because I've taken plenty of shaky, rank amateur footage over the last couple of weeks with my £55 chink shit.

To be fair it's 'on you' to know which shit is illegal in your country.

even though I was ordering them to the USA?

I tried to explain in my ticket that if they shipped them through a carrier or country in which the items were illegal, that shit is on them. I got no choice in terms of shipping routes, and my country is lithium battery legal (I think)

yes
If they use PostNL the packages goes to the Netherlands first

Which is in the EU

Why are 5V versions of these niggers so hard to find? 3.7V is bullshit, I can't do shit with 3.7 volts, fuckers.

that's what you get for ordering lasers, unless it's a cutting laser or engraver it'll get seized.

nigga you are fucking stupid, all lithium ion cells are 3.7v you need to buy a buck/boost converter to anything more.

>neither did anything at all
What did you put in the paypal dispute?

both items are technically legal in the USA. I can at least understand the laser pointer, it was just on the 5mw threshold of being legal, and was advertised as a pointer. not to mention it probably was pretty dangerous, uv lasers dont fuck around.

All I can tell from the batteries is that they shipped them through a country in which they are illegal, 'cause the USA wouldn't have seized those batteries.

NZ backpacker here, also interested in your recordings. do you have a link to the cam? or is there a better one for this purpose? also how did you view your footage, I won't have a laptop or tablet with me obviously

What about KZ ATE ?
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32350895239.html

stale memes

>order closed
they canceled the order.

>Deal is over
REE

>order closed
you did not get shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That the items were simply undelivered after the appropriate duration (i think 30 days).

I still dont see how they can reasonably ship contraband through countries that they know will seize it, if the order is to a country that does not consider it contraband.

or KZ ED7
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ED7-Bamboo-Earphones-with-Microphone-3-5mm-HD-HiFi-In-Ear-Monitor-Bass-Stereo-Earbuds/32703905990.html?

luh may oh
pleasedon'tcancelmycouponscamshit

bought one for 1,80 from amazon if you still want to buy one

>all lithium ion cells are 3.7v

yes

but

why

it's the fucking chemistry jerome

MAXIMUM CHINK'ING

properties of lithium electrolyte
fucking chemistry Jerome

And paypal just closed the dispute in favor of the seller with no reason?

Did you try to call paypal on the phone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity

>your 1 cent order has been shipped

fucking chinks REEEEEEEE
they closed all my orders made with alt email
I'M GONNA SWITCH TO GEARBEST FOREVER

Any fun cheap Christmas tat on Ali?

I did not try to call paypal.
The dispute stayed open while they corresponded with gearbest, and eventually closed because it timed out. To be fair paypal is pretty clear about it these days that its not really safer or more secure if you're just using debit or direct withdraw, paypal credit is really the only option if you want your paypal disputes to work.

My ticket with gearbest also timed out, they wanted me to call Netherlands post and find out about it, but I had literally no information about my package, what its shipping id was or where it was coming from or anything.

looks like my pokeman's just arrived.

please rate, does anyone know which one the yellow thing is?

mine aren't cancelled yet
I hope paying with new prepaid cards every time threw them off

You saving up for JJRC's entry level racer quad? It can even carry a GoPro/Xiaomi Yiii

youtube.com/watch?v=so8aZBUG4nQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKVvxCqU1Q

>refund processing for two cancelled orders

Thank god

you just say the order never arrived, wait gearbest's 60 days, then file a support claim through them for a refund if they don't pay out file through paypal, unless the tracking explicitly says returned by customs, then you should have some hope of getting you money back.

KZ ED7 vs KZ ATE vs Xiaomi vs Zircon?
or something else?

>and eventually closed because it timed out

You didn't escalate the dispute?

Wow looks like the first 3cent chinkpokemon that doesn't look like ass

KZ ZST
around £12-15 and KZ's first hybrid IEM.

ATEs are trash

what do you need those for
every cable of worth seems to come with one already

hybrids

>are you the dude who found the xduoo coupon?
no idea who are you talking about, sry bro

>KZ ED7 vs KZ ATE
ATE
>Xiaomeme vs Zyklon
Are you a nigger? If Y, Zircons. If N, Hybrids.

tracking info explicitly states it was destroyed by customs, gearbest said if customs had returned it I could have gotten a refund or something. they offered me 200goodboy points for my troubles but I dont ever plan on buying from gearbest ever again so I didn't accept their plea deal

I'm personally not out that much cash, it was chump change considering all the money I've saved buying oriental chinkshit instead of "murican chink shit. I just want to warn all my fellow chinkshitters out there, be careful what you order through gearbest, they'll ship it through the most illegal country they can find before it reaches your homeland. And Netherlands Post will fucking destroy your package even if 90% of it was legal and perfectly good.

I do. What about you?

guess who just bought 3 pepe meme wallets

where find rebate codes

the biggest autist ITT?

>>>/tumblr/

I did as much as I could without phone calling paypal or gearbest or neth. post. I escalated it on paypal and continued communicating with gearbest.

I think the crux of the deal is that it says in gearbest tracking details that it was rejected after being xray'd by Neth. Post.

senfer ues is the superior choice

Can I find non-fake Xiaomemes on AliE?

n-no i didnt

gaybeast is where to get the legit hybrids
99.99% certainty of not being chinked

link
i'll buy a few for my meme friends

hello Vicki, send me pictures

PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!!!

I wish I was

I got two sad pepe, I one mocking pepe

`i literally got 4 LG-HD2 18650s in the mail today, I live in NL but it was delivered with Sweden post
bad luck man

three gaybeast orders have reached local post today.

I have this exact connector. Use it to connect my VGA monitor to GTX 970, works flawlessly.

world.taobao.com/item/532547534591.htm?fromSite=main

I hope your chinese is good

The yellow thing is a Psyduck

I kinda want one

track.aftership.com/RS560636190NL

It says it arrived in the country of destination though?

Are there any good non-inear chink earphones?
This shit never sits right inside my ear. Gotta go with the classic design

I wish the redmi 3 had a removable battery :c

did you fucked it up already?

no, it's the one thing holding me off from buying it

well I already fell for the xiaomeme, id you have a better budget aim for something higher than memes

but why
it's nearly at the top of the battery rankings and you can get 8-10 hours of screen on time

monks

What is a mechanical failure?

plane was shot down

We still can't order directly from TaoBao huh?

A truck probably broke down or something, you idiot.

I tried entering my preferences into kimovil and the one phone it recommends is the Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90, but that just seems like too big of a leap of faith.

My Ulefone Paris died a week ago and I'm scared the Redmi 3 will last me just a year and the battery dies and then I won't be able to repair it. The closest repair shop that advertises it specializes in Xiaomemes is in the Netherlands, one country to the right ;m;

Why would they offer that?

Taobao is Ali's chinese market online store

They already have AliExpress for worldwide shit

cheapest super tiny quadcopters?

ve monks are great

there are some better ones but nowhere near as cheap

you actually can, but it would have cost me quite a bit more money than using a shipping service

zircon aren't that good, my Pistons 3 blow them out of the water in every imaginable way

BOBO VR Z4 or Fiit VR 2S?

too bad you can't get legit Piston 3s for a normal price anywhere anymore

Is this hilarious to anybody else?

Is this not like a butcher buying USDA APPROVED stickers for his meat?

Camera is the Mate808. There are official resellers in the UK and US I believe, otherwise you'll need to look on eBay. Anything less than £20 will be a fake. The only comparable one I'm aware of is the 808#18 available on Banggood: banggood.com/808-NO_16-HD-120-Degree-Mini-Camera-Module-7g-p-82197.html

You won't get anything much better for these £30 toy quads because they can't lift much more than about 20g. Be warned that the Mate808 at least really needs a fast micro SD card or it'll drop frames like a bitch; it didn't like my 64GB Shark very much but a 32GB Samsung Evo+ works fine, sacrilege though it may be to say that here.

To view the footage I used a USB micro SD card reader and an OTG adapter for my phone.

QC Passed means that the item went through the company's quality control

Literally nothing

r u greek?

My search for Monks also gave me these:
aliexpress.com/item/fg/32711687328.html

Looks like same maker, with a strengthened cord. Any words about these?

obviously not, since he has disposable income

He didn't ask you.

no idea but I wouldn't risk it. only heard good things about the normal monks so I would go with them. note though that iems always sound better

should've sent him a private message then

it got stuck in a conveyor belt.

Got any links? Search for "monk earphone" gives me random crap like aliexpress.com/item/fg/32694652430.html which is obviously not the thing.

Is that kind of adapter working for new GPU's ? I heard things like the RX480 doesn't have GCN and therefore needs an active adapter.

Just ordered another mousepad, some KZ heaphones and a phone stand

I might develop an urge for chink shit

oh yes

like this?

Why did you forget about me?

is that for urethral sounding

just google monk VE earphone and buy one of the 5-9 $ offers

What is that?

that's how it starts my friend

it's a pen

gizmochina.com/2016/07/25/xiaomi-releases-pen-mijia-brand/

anyone have one of these? thinking about ordering one

Just ordered it. Still waiting.

thought it was a stylus
oh well

>habeeb onawole

test

icles

id stay with the monk

i have a pair of 64ohm faaeals and they're not very impressive, monk is def better

only get monks on ali from the ve store:
aliexpress.com/store/product/m-m-muh-monks/1924356_32417311324.html

300ohm one they do isnt too bad

aliexpress.com/item/heart_bikelight/32710016830.html

I got you senpai

why did you send me a link of a heart

Guys I'm feeling jewish.
Should I order "512GB" usbs (scam) then file a dispute with eBay to get some free usbs?

that's clearly a glowing ballsack tho

just order a normal one then say you never got it

no, it's an heart

Does anybody know a seller in Ali, that prints custom posters?
Looking to print weeb shit

Also the nendoroids and anime figurines, how good is the wuality?

>Available on Pre-Order Stock due to arrive on September 30 2016
GEE

why not just go down to your nearest print shop and get it done there?

can you look for custom beach towels too?
Want a pepe one

Amazon Basics is just chink shit with a label, right?

Someone should make a list that links AmazonBasics articles to the originals at DX, AliExpress etc

click on any page selling posters they all have bios spammed with info on custom prints

I´m lazy af
Good idea user, might aswell buy one

Lads is this gonna affect us soon?
economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/09/economist-explains-14

It's a fucking egg heart, says so right on the page

i bought one few days ago. will post when it arrives

alibaba.com/product-detail/All-New-EVGA-GeForce-GTX-1080_50031163738.html
should I buy this lads?

yes, it's a gel pen, very smooth writing

yeah I'm sure you won't get chinked

what is that supposed to mean

too good to be true

What if they put tracking

When should I make a ticket to gearbest if my stuff hasn't arrived. 3 weeks? a month?

my ebay orders never came with tracking

>Wear chinkshit Yazole watch to class
>Get three compliments by it today

Based chinks

Also, just got my hand fedora (Jinhao fountain pen 599) today in the mail, and my mom got her own chinkshit (she orders stuff from Wish, which I assume is like Aliexpress?).

>being sold by a textiles company

Looks legit 2 me

some stuff I ordered took 6 weeks to arrive. just have patience

Brazil too?

Wish is an ali reseller that adds a small percentage to the price but is more convenient for normies.

>bike taillight ornament hearts

are the chinks just fucking with us now?

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

>More convenient
Faster shipping times?

More convenient waiting

>that giant mercedes logo

No, it just bombards you with cheap stuff that it thinks you would like.
It probably uses facebook and/or google analytics to determine what you want and it fucking works.

How have experiences with SSDs been? Any standouts? Wanted to get one for a budget media center so if it fails no big deal.

kingdian

Do they really take that time for processing?

Kingdian S280

Always support chinese economy.

looking for an active thunderbolt to hdmi to display 4k @ 60hz from my mbp to tv.

The only active adapter is by club3d and its something new for the west. has the chinese came up with something similar yet?

Great. While I'm at it, any experiences with chink computer cases?

Chinese economy is world economy

Very good.

It takes time to process that people with such a shit taste exist.

your recommendation?

>tfw no Usopp wallet

Why can't I find any magnetic whiteboard cards? Like 3"x6"

The Amazon ones are expensive

I'm the guy with the 79 cent poster from a past thread, I also got a chink Halo Reach poster in today from ali. It's 24x36 and cost ~$8.

It's not too bad but the colors could've been a little more saturated and the slightly low resolution shows if you look at it closely.

I'm satisfied though, neither of those really show unless you have it like a inch from your face

was it still printed on a grocery bag

No m8 Mexishit

Link to yazole watch you got?

aliexpress.com/item/chinese-century/32663611793.html

didn't you say it was printed on a paper bag?

>tfw can't stop buying knives because of Russian reviews

This one is actually a fabric poster from a different seller. The material feels tough where it won't rip or get crumbled up easily.

Plus unlike a lot of posters it seems like tape doesn't damage it (i kinda autistically hung it up and down a few times until it seemed "right" lol)

>order a sounding rod one time
>it is now an epic meme
goddamnit guys it wasn't that funny

Russians know their knives.

link? if the cnabc like it it has to be good

aliexpress.com/item/spyderco-fake/32686223484.html

I bought the blue one.

thank

wew hope i dont get chinked on this one

Gotta love them chinks, got a gift (bracelet? hair tie?) and a handwritten thank you note with my $0.60 order.

It's an audio adapter that should make my headphones with a TRRS jack (mic and audio on same cable) work with my PC.

I've always imagine that there's this one chink dude who just writes thank you notes for a living.

tfw u never get chinky notes

Does the chink on this will cause a serious injury?

aliexpress.com/item//32572007224.html

o i'm laffin
at least they're honest

PCWorld / Currys Gift Card

Pin = 0562

£29 Left

nice troll m8

Is gearbest insurance worth it? I want to order a VR helmet but those things are prone to damage on lens when shipping across the world. Will insurance prevent me from being chinked if theres scratches on the lens?

Exceed the weight and size to qualify for free shipping, unless you can find a chink site that has some in their EU/US warehouse then it's free

>no expiry date
hah fuk u

do chinks sell directional microphones? Can you listen through thin walls with them?
I'm suspecting my neighbour is stealing my chink shit,I will order a sanremu and shank that fucker after I confirmed.

Any of you lazy cunts even checked? Just did. Expiry date seems to update from last time balance was checked.

>he actually used imgur for a high res picture

You fucked up since imgur recompresses and downsamples images like facebook or other sites.
I remember using pomf.cat for my mousepad for this reason, chinky had not problem with it behind the big red fire
wall.

>Is gearbest insurance worth it?
lel no

the only insurance you get is from paypal

I also checked, but the troll is that both the pcworld and the currys websites are down for maintenance.

checked on ali whoops

I took a stack of those from work, I keep annoying my gf by sticking them everywhere. Like on her cat or any food she makes.

ah shit, just checked too
race you to it?

rip

what do you want to buy?

probably steam credit for full jew effect

Just bought this off a seller with low orders (16 for the card) since other ones were much more expensive.
Am I going to be SHARKED?

should have bought it from gearbest my nigga
there is currently a sale on shark cards
doublenigger

have a pcworld account already?

Got my soki meme watch today
ordered it from aliexpress but came in this bag (don't ask about why is like that)

This is the first watch that i wear in my life so i am not sure what to expect, i have read that some people complain about being too loud but i cant barely can hear it even if i put in in my ears.
The wristband is giving me some itches thought.

Currently trying to navigate taobao to buy gateron switches, I think it's connected to the 1 child policy program...

No, I assume you can just guest check out

that is nice watch, link please?

Protip: these aren't fixed 3.7V, Lithium batteries vary from 4.2V (full charged) down to 3.0V (completly empty)

I hate my Monks. They get really uncomfortable after listening for over half an hour, and don't sound any better than my Apple earbuds

aliexpress.com/item/meme_itchy_watch/32578163110.html

I have cables that don't.

Are there any chink device like a gameboy micro?

Mine also arrived today.

Comparatively stable flier (as compared to the other two). Fairly, but not very agile, too.

But I dropped the RC once and the antenna broke off and got pushed in. Ah well, it still works with some duct tape.

I wonder if I can replace the RC, apart from it being banged up now it also only can take Alkaline batteries and kinda feels a little worse than the Floureon's little game controller-like RC.

GB Boy Colour

hot glue that shit fumble fingers

what model of drone is that? can't seem to read chinkletters

this is a bit like it: aliexpress.com/item/For-multiplayer-games-pocket-30-anniversary-nostalgia-game-children-s-handheld-game-player-2-6-inch/32691514253.html?s=p

but probably complete garbage

ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-LED-Evolution-ll-Matte-Off-grade-27-2560x1440-PLS-Panel-PC-Monitor/
>6 hours left

do I buy it? it's an 80$ discount for the size anywhere else I can find it, but it's so hard for me to purchase things since I'm a kike

pls convince me

Is that Greece?

Revo k101

Are these Piston 3's legit?

ebay.com/itm/Xiaomi-MI-in-ear-Hybrid-Dual-Drivers-Piston-3-III-Earphone-Pro-with-remote-Mic-/201216595399?hash=item2ed97195c7:g:uLIAAOSwOVpXTlL5

Yes. One of the islands.

What are /csg/s favorite win10 tablets?

what a beautiful place

why is aliexpress loading in brazilian instead of english?

>there is currently a sale on shark cards

Is there ever not a sale on shark cards?

because you followed an ali link from some br

Looks ok to me.

Reminder that the prosperity of a nation is everyone's responsibility

Why did they stop making Piston 3s?

Anyone ever tried ordering chink s-sex toys?

I got a different Yazole watch for about $1 and it looks very shitty to me. Its good from a distance but isnt impressive. I only wear it to lab so I dont get viscera all over my good watch

>Malaysia
yes

You cant get that nice clothy material for that cheap locally.

Any good cheap chink over-ear headphones, or should I get an entry-level $20 Sennheiser?

How do VE monks compare to the earbuds that come with all apple shit?

>over-ear

that looks sorta comfy

I just bought a xiaomimi note 3 with a global rom.
Do I really have to flash to the china rom just to unlock the bootloader and then flash it back?

You have to charge at a higher voltage than the batter. 5v is a standard voltage for shit, especially usb output. So what people do is they put in a 3.7v batter so that it can charge at 5v, and then they step it up to 5v for the output to charge yourshit.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-4-MIUI8-2GB-16GB-Smartphone---Silver-371394.html

It's coming.

Why are you buying chink shit screwdrivers when you can get decent ones here for cheap?

link to the store you used please

m.aliexpress.com/item/32696732652.html

Where do I find gearbest promotion codes other than the ones on retailmenot?

Also too the shipping says $1.58, but I selected the free option and they still sent it via ems lol

thanks friend

Helen gave me a full refund guys.

I hope anyfag that gets one of those gets ran off the road.
I saw a video with some bikefag that had that shit on his bike.. fucking stupid.

I got the put-in-your head-holes kind (KZ-ATE) but want nicer sound.

Get circumaural headphones instead. Supra aurals will destroy and distort your cartilage over time

>first time using randomizer
>get this
kek

take the hint

also there are actually people that use those.

i am gonna need evidence of that boyo

lurk moar

she wants the dick

Shes gonna get fired, and then sold into slavery.
There is a reason they are so desperate for that 5 star.

Anyone bought mvmt watches from ali?

user review the pencil

just tried the randomizer and got this, lol

new thread where

It got held up in customs

chink lies!
open a dispute

dear friend,
please wait, please no dispute prefer 5 star
regards, zhang

Look up the whole collection of Goatsee.

You should probably mount the poster. I've ordered a few of these fabric material posters and I've mounted all of them to foam-core board using spray adhesive. It looks ten times better and you don't have to deal with the corners or sides rolling up.

Would you buy this monitor for this price? I'm 99.9% of the way through the transaction and still can't pull the trigger

JJRC H31

Could help, eh.

pls respond

i say no. just hit up that part picker website. shipping is the key

>off grade
dropped

But what if it's the best monitor I've ever bought

it is in the sorry

been waiting for these since the end of august. it's been "preparing to dispatch" from fucking china for like 10 goddamn days.
i'm still not worried, but it is annoying as fuck

imagine what the box will look like by the time it get's here from bumb fuck egypt? go ahead i warned you

;_;

Are there any MAGA hats that are bird sized?

i am gonna mount your mom lmao

how do you figure?

New thread when? We're dangerously cheesy now

never ever
let it end
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

I wonder the same thing πασά μου

they actually shipped it
1CENT
C
E
N