Ruined

help me Cred Forums
got a new s7 edge and the screen broke
took it to be repaired, no issues
a while later I stuck it underwater
went black wouldnt respond
dissasembled it and dried out water that had gotten inside
a week after being in a bag of rice I try to boot it up, nothing happens. even with hard reset
heats up when I charge it
wont take it to the guys who fixed it first cause theyre scammers and dont give any warranty
am I fucked?

Get your mommy to buy you a new iPhone so you can dictate your shitposts to Siri.

no need to be so rude shithead

In the event that you are not joking:
1) you fucked up a very expensive phone. take this as a lesson to either not be so irresponsible, or make better purchases than the biggest shiniest thing in the store.
2) you intentionally submerged a phone after 3rd party repair? of course it's not waterproof. they had to break the seal to get in. they're not scamming you, retards such as yourself just make their life harder.
3) rice does nothing. there are chemical reactions going on when a circuit board is wet. it's less about the water itself than it is what's in the water or the conditions surrounding the event.

In short, yes, you are fucked. Pick up a cheap burner phone until your contract is up.

1. i didnt submerge it my cousin did, I dont have a arrier in my country and I got the phone as a gift
2. They are actual scammers they ripped me 400 for the repair and have messed shit on some other phones
3. nothing to say about the third

holy shit Why are you so fucking terrible purely because I have or at least had a good phone

You're a dumbass /thread

stop being a faggot, muh cousin did it. muh third party. nigga u gay af. U fucked up, deal with it pussy. on the side note, im loving my s7 edge. Not worried like you, i pay for the insurance in case i do something stupid like you did

fuck you brah. You know what, Im buying another fucking one . Because I can

10/10 comment
very elaborate

Phone repair can be very expensive. Especially for an S7e. $400 Canadian sounds about right for that screen. I am being "terrible" because I'm seeing a lot of blame shifting and a "me vs the world" state of mind. You're young, that's fine. Take more responsibility of what is yours. This is a hard lesson to learn and I am sorry that you no longer have an exciting new phone. Sell for parts on eBay and get something nearly as good.

i menat someone ealse did the submeging, the phone is still mine
im just going to buy another one but wanted to see if I could fix this one
trips tho

>I'm just going to buy another one
holy fuck daddys credit card must be a nice luxury
also you're fucking stupid people like you are probably why they don't offer a warranty. that kind of dumbass shit wouldn't be covered under the warranty if they had one anyway

You again. It's irritating if you can't use webp

You're telling me.

Why the fuck isn't it supported anyway

Gookmoot can't run this website for shit. Glad someone else is taking over, maybe they will fucking finally allow us to upload webp images.

>I didn't submerge it my cousin did

You submerged it the second you irresponsibly let the little shit get ahold of it.

You know how many people have touched my phone? Three. Me, the 5-year-old Asian slave that made it and the person that sold it to me.

You deserve what you got.

yes it is actually very nice
also, no credit card, cash
whatever tho

true I guess

>in a bag of rice
why do you dum dums do this
fuck this meme

>touchwizz