Who /USA/ here?

Who /USA/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesunion.com/business/article/Verizon-predicts-FiOS-network-completion-in-6559880.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Verizon FiOS users don't have this problem.

100/10 no caps 20€/month with online DVR and shit. Finland.

Charter $60 monthly
60/10 no cap
New York

>Time Warner Cable
>$70
>300 down/25 up no cap
>Los Angeles

Optimum
>75/10
>usenet included
>no cap

It's ok.Fios just rolled out into my neighborhood but I don't think I'm going to switch to them because I just hate verizon.

>time warner cable
>$46
>100/20 no cap
>NC

>he still has a cap
I have no cap.

I pay Brighthouse $70/mo for 2 mb/s up speed, but I only receive ~150 kb/s upload speed. Download caps out at 2 mb/s also, even though I pay for much higher.

Worth it for the lower latency alone.

500/500 no caps and usenet
40 eur a month

eat shit americucs

100/100 30£
No cap

Sweden

300/60 Mbps (actually getting 355/70 Mbps)
No caps
Static IP
Ability to host whatever the fuck I want, can even get rDNS with my domain for free if I so desire
67 EUR a month

Glad I'm not in Amemerica.

forgot to mention: static ip, abillity to change my rdns and they don't give two fucks about torrenting.

Netherlands

I honestly don't understand how you're willingly paying 70$/month for internet.
I refuse to go from my 20€/month 7 down / 0.3 up to 30 down / something up because it would cost me 45€/month which is way too much.

>static ip
>good
best meme senpai

'murican ISPs are shit.

100/100, no cap, 25€ monthly, Germanistan.

Not me

>16/1
>30e / month, no cap

JUST

I've been complaining to my provider because I don't get the 6Mbps I should be.
I've got no cap now because they realised there's no infrastructure in Australia for it to be a problem.
Just shoot me senpai

300/300, 7.50Euros/month, no caps. Want to upgrade to Gigabit for 10Euros, living in Eastern Europe.
inb4
>>muh freedom
>>muh democracy
>>tfw former commie state has better internet

Cox 100/10, $65 officially a 700GB cap
But I would download 2+TB and they never did anything.

>tfw no caps yet i don't use that

Definitely not me

>500GB used in the last 24 hours
>some people are capped to exactly that for the whole month

It sure is good when I want to host things without paying for something like dynDNS.

>midwest USA
>3mb/s down, 0.5mb/s up
>100GB/month cap
>static IP
>$50/month
>only other ISP in town offers 5mb/s down for $60/month plus $200 satellite dish installation fee

at least 3mb/s is fast enough to stream 720p jewtube videos.

kek. FiOS doesn't have caps. I'll just be over here enjoying my 100/100Mbit connection, downloading errythang

300/25
$77.50 a month
No cap
Live in big city so good ping to most servers in csgo

>pay

Kekimus maximus.

Afraid.org breh. You just change your nameservers to ns{1,2,3,4}.afraid.org and use their web interface for setting records and that's it. Free as in beer. Been using them for years.

100/100, no caps
TV 150+ channels including HD shit, unlimited phone, all included in the package
50€/month

>100 down
>40 up
>€45/month
>N̶e̶w̶ ̶S̶y̶r̶i̶a̶Germany
>no cap

I'd like to torrent but you get v& if you do and I'm too cheap for a VPN

ftth chuck wo?

you on dial up or some kind of wireless thing? What isp?

I visited Montana once and I noticed wimax isp using sprint's network was popular there back in 2007.

>7mbps down
>1mbps up
>No cap
> $70/month

Rural ISPs are hard to find. Better than the slower, 5gb monthly limit I had before.

>14-15mbps down
>2mbps up
>No cap
> $45/m

>$90 a month
>500gb cap
its usually at least 1mb down

>5gb monthly limit
Nigger, that would probably have been acceptable for a dialup 56k

>tfw uncapped internet for only $4 in russia

>Boost mobile
>15/3
>Technically there's a cap but i don't know the amount. I tend to use 130-200gb a month without any trouble
>$50/month

I think I might have to switch because they rolled up this "unlimited" plan that downgrades your video quality to 480p. I hope they don't force me to switch to that plan.

>Verizon fucking DSL
>$50/month
>12mbps down, 1mbps up
Fios isn't even fucking available in my area which is butt fucking retarded since there's literally news articles about how Verizon is rolling out fiber to my entire county

>Faster than 54% of AU

Wow.
That's sad :(

>data caps
Must suck to live in a 3rd world state.

CableOne
Idaho
100/3...
300GB cap...

Verizon hasn't increased fios's footprint in years. I live in NYC and they only rolled out their footprint to my area because they're building section 8 housing 4 blocks where I live and I guess they want to get some high income customers to offset the poor googles who will be moving near by.

>tfw you can only get fiber internet if you accept fucking googles in your area
just kill me

9,99€/mo
300/300

Bretty gud feels

WHAT THE FUCK. I get 97Mbps down, 20 up with unlimited data on Optus, Melbourne here. FASTER THAN 54% OF AU? And you paid 90 bucks for that shit? I get this for 70.

>data caps
Why America

>Time Warner Cable
>$50($34.99)
>15 down/?up
>San Diego
Kind of wish I lived in LA now.

$89 a month with a 1TB data cap. Can't switch to other provider (Optus) which offers unlimited for the same price because Telstra refuses to share the particular cable line we are on. Too far from exchange for adsl sync (would be sub 100KB/s if it was to be remotely stable). Download is consistent and doesn't really slow at all even during peak.

Yeah, I was referring to this though
timesunion.com/business/article/Verizon-predicts-FiOS-network-completion-in-6559880.php

it seems that they're actually under contract to expand and not meeting it. What the fuck is wrong with them? Do they hate money? 80% of the Capital Region here would dump time warner for Fios in a heartbeat

More like /cuck/

I use about 1tb a week over up/down

200/12Mbps
Virgin Media
£40 a month

+1 for charter
$55/mo
130mbps
No bullshit

I've downloaded about 3TB of data this month without a blink

Century Link Colorado 40/10. No caps, no throttling but the connection is unreliable and the modem they give you is utter garbage. I've been thinking about switching to Xfinity do they throttle certain types of traffic or have data caps?

Bönde-böndellä 16/1 ja soneran iptv 50€
Syytän juutalaisia tästä