Is Zuck's wife really a dude?

Is Zuck's wife really a dude?

Are sex changes technolo/g/y? Install vagentoo.

Even Linus has a better looking wife.

You'd think a billionaire could afford better looking pussy.

Hyuk hyuk

Perhaps he likes techno-pussy, you know the type grown in a vat or made by robots?

Rosie O'Donnell sister.

Does he still sweat and studder at presentations? Also, remember that time he tried to improve education but spent millions on worthless consultants?

Just like the government. Throw enough money at it..........but never works.

what a classy gentlemen.

Yep. At least he aint deepthroating a schlong like Zuck

Mongol genes is strong with this one

Linux fanbois love for Linus and Dick Stallman amazes me.

Thats not implied in my post. All that is implied is that he eatspussy rather than sucking dick.

in our childrens lifetime?

how about now you stupid faggot holy shit

this thread is shit

Fuck off Zuck

linus tech tips has a ching chong wife too

Yes I am.

What am I looking at?

Is that White Rose?

If only..

I will never understand why the world gave this person so much money.

larger hands, biceps, forearms, neck, and manly face. no hips. definetly a guy, kinda look like the asian michelle

I don't get it.
If he doesn't know how to improve education, why would he get consultants?
Consultants don't bring you good ideas.

Literally the only reason he's successful is that the feature of pointing out people you'd know is great for growth; he should know his bounds.

>can we cure all diseases in our children's lifetime?
No. When we run out of diseases on Earth we will just look for ones on other planets to cure.

My eyes!

Who are they?

Lurk more

Where do I find more of the semen demon on the left?

>left Logan's tranny furry gf from dedsyndicate.
>right eldritch horror summoned by linus to help him hide his homosexuality.

There's no winning here.

Op u phaggot why did u shop dat pic?

>When we run out of diseases on Earth we will just look for ones on other planets to cure.

We'll be too busy committing mass genocides here because the planet and society can't support people living to be 150.

>semen demon

Saving the best for last

>she has an adams apple
>>only people who act masculine get to have adams apples
best kek i've had all day

It's all in the marketing

It's why the word "cloud" was invented as a descriptor for servers

Make it sound attractive to tech-illiterate people and you're already making money, the lower the target IQ the better

what's the verdict on carmack's wife?

Carmack works for Oculus now, right? He probably wifeswaps with Zuck.

Zuck is a cuck, she probably fucks Carmack in front of him while his wife cries.

>she fucks Carmack

Sounds about right considering the topic of this thread.

Pretty sure it should be childrens', not children's

I'm pretty sure you don't know how plurals work.

If there's one guy who I wish never had access to a computer, it's this fag.

>>>pol

mark is so blatantly a faggot
billionaire with a ugly mannish wife LMAO

HEY HEY GUYS GUYS! EVERYONE LOOK AT ME PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!
>LOOK GREENTEXT!

I have a question. Since this thread is fucking aids anyways... I'd like to have a serious discussion on this...

I've noticed something. How come white male programmers or people in the technological industry >>SEEM

would it matter?

Who is this again?

Me if I was a woman.

She looks like my french bulldog. With all due respect to my bulldog.

>Can we cure all diseases in our children's lifetime?
No, you fucking delusional moron. For a few billion dollars, you can half-cure one disease. Maybe.

The stupidest thing smart people do, is when they think their opinions and thoughts outside their respective fields actually matter more than the average idiot's.

+1

Haha no but seriously.

This is all about appearance. They don't give a fuck about curing diseases. They care about the illusions they're trying to achieve by rising people to think they care. Fuck zuckerberg and his tranny wife.

You were just heterocurious, faggot

Doesn't it seem convenient how after all of this massive hate Facebook has received, even from their own userbase, just for being a discount YouTube alone and allowing stolen content while profiting off of it that they're all of a sudden acting like they care about the world?

It's almost like they're playing the good goy card to make themselves seem good while doing some even more evil shit behind closed doors. With that said, Facebook is a cancer that needs to die. There's absolutely no redeeming qualities about that website. The userbase is what makes it cancer, sure, but Facebook is designed in an awful way to begin with.

woman are not allowed on this board

Saviour of humanity. Jewish. Maybe Zuckerberg is the True Messiah would you follow him? I would. Let's all follow him and become his disciples. Call me Thomas.

Piercings ruin it desu.

>Carmack goes off on a long Quakecon-style lecture while fucking to distract himself and keep himself from busting early
>It never works and only makes him more aroused as his mind ponders the shape of polygons and the shine and feel of shaders
>She gets the shortest but most intense fuck of her life every single time

is there anything more beta than settling for some gook because you can't get a white girl?

His chink wife is pregnant you dumb fucks. Yes, for an Asian she's very masculine, she appears to be overall physically stronger than Cuckerberg.