Is Yahoo! really as doomed as people say?

is Yahoo! really as doomed as people say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ye8-E5AmcSw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKVv_alDP3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idc but she's cute

Is she, dare I say it, "our girl"?

As an autistic failure, she's certainly qualified.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg

Of course not dude! They have a radical e-sports division!!

>le more scores man

Who here has used yahoo in the past 10 years?

Alright Cred Forums: Marissa or Maki, who's "our girl"?

My vote is for Marissa

they're getting bought for a good price
so in some sense they're doing great

God, she'd be a root

Yahoo finance is pretty decent.
Market watch is better though desu.

Have found my new ringtone!

>Yahoo updates their security shit
>They lock me out because I couldn't remember what I put for my security question years ago
Why would they fucking do this shit? I knew my fucking password. They would even lock you out for 24 hours if you got the security question wrong. Luckily I didn't have anything important on that email other than my Minecraft account which later got hacked.

I wonder if it will get merged with AOL.

Haha she sounds like a fucking turkey

If that's not edited in some way

can we xray that dress?

They were dumb enough to put a woman in charge and now they paid the price.

I browse flickr once in a while if that counts but don't have any account

>As an autistic failure, she's certainly qualified.

Yahoo was doomed 5 years ago
now it's just a zombie

shoot my cum on that forehead

she fucked it up big time with tumblr. who the fuck even uses yahoo anyway

Their biggest fault is they're not #1 at anything. And unless your service serves a special niche, you're a failure in everyones' eyes if you're #2.

I'd let her doom me if you catch my drift

I hate memes.

If this hacking took place in 2014, what good will changing passwords do at this point? Isn't 2 years more than enough time for them to pore over every account and take whatever information they need?

>tfw use yahoo mail
>tfw have been using it for many years and it's the address that I use everywhere and everyone has

She is a fucking genius, but a bad CEO pick.

Same thing happened to me with microshit outlook. And they locked me out for multiple days because I couldn't remember my stupid security question I filled in years ago.

No way I could concentrate on work with my boss being that hot

didn't yahoo tell users to change passwords about that time?

They got yahoo finance

this would be a Nobel worthy achievement

I suck at pixels tho

this is literally the reason I entered this thread

k bye

Obligatory.

Laughing all the way to her next well paid directorship, fine rack her anyway.

>Tfw been using yahoo for the past 15 years

I signed up for yahoo freemail years ago, didn't have to enter much more than a username. They asked for a ZIP code; security question was optional.

Happily managing 5 email addresses, my entire online life is ordered around those. Family, friends, professional, various registrations ... all segregated, back in the days when 50 MB of online email storage was so vast you could barely imagine how to fill it up.

Move to Europe to start up my own business there, struggling but breaking even, things starting to go well. Try to login one day, about three years now in the EU.

What's your security question?

What the fuck? Been lgging in for years, several times a day. Fine. Answer.

What is your birthday?

What the fuck? I never had to fill that shit out ... I NEVER entered my birthday on the account. And I would never put my real birthday on any registration. EVER. Anyway ....

Now it's Hell Tiem. What is your phone number? What ZIP code do you live in (I live in the fucking EU, there is no fucking ZIP code here. Last time I used one was 3-5 years ago. 5 different accounts, signed up over several years from 3 different ZIP codes. No fucking clue which ZIP codes I used.

Locked out. Permanently. Nobody to contact, no working phone number ... and Jesus fuck, do you cunts have any fucking idea what a phone call from East Europe costs to tech support in California?

Call them anyway.

No can do user. If you can't answer our questions, the accounts will not be unlocked.

What is your birthday?

Tell them I never had to input it to sign up, there was no field on the profile for it. Tell them: THERE IS NO FUCKING BIRTHDAY on any of the accounts. Never entered. Here's my birthday anyway.

No can do user.

What is phone number? What ZIP code?

Never had a phone number on any of the accounts. Give them several ZIP codes, can't tell them which match which account.

No can do user.

Lost all email and over 1000 contacts, plus yahoo brief case. Never yahoo again. Ever.

i got an email for yahoo about the hack but i dont remember even creating an account with them....

Well seems to me someone added another 500m passwords for the dictionary. Bye bye bruteforce

You mean fake fucked up like she angered a bunch of retards? Oh god sound the alarms tumblr is angry

I wish i could slowly fuck Marissa. With her legs resting on my shoulders, sometimes sucking her toes. I would pump my fertilizing seed into her womb, and she would grip my balls to verify i'm giving her all that i have, feeling my pulsations and estimating the volume of sperm she is receiving.

And, while orgasming, she would scream «YAHOO!»

i wonder what kind of noises she makes during sex

considering her autism laugh it's got to be hysterical

kek

Would buying Yahoo just be a flat out loss due to how fucked it has become under Meyer's reign?

I would.

This i why I love this forum.

She's super hot. Damn it, perfect MILF looks

I know right, it's the best sub

I've seen her first!
You get the personal assistant. Do with her whatever you want. I want to fuck Marissa.

I bet all her assistants are trained in treating hysteria with the flick of their fingers. Probably in that luggage there are a couple of emergency dildos.

What's gonna happen with our yahoo mail accounts, guys?

>selecting all images with a billboard

>Trusting anything you value that much to a free service -- ever

x ray please

I would like to be her pantyhose valet.

Nah, They're fine
Just underrated
Search is shit but other services work nice
I really like weather

Okay i lost it

>As an autistic failure, she's certainly qualified.

Nailed it, my friend.

Your 3AM gay hookups on Craigslist will be exposed for the world to see

or is that just me?

Your Yahoo mail is not going anywhere. It'll only vanish if Yahoo completely ceases to exist. It's still a huge commodity.

wow

I miss Yahoo pipes

Same. The first ever email account I ever made when I was young as fuck is a yahoo account and now, over ten years later I still use it as my main one. It's the one I've always used and everyone has too. I have tried gmail but yahoo has just always been the one and it's too late in the game to ever change it .

I like Yahoo Finance and Yahoo Auctions Japan.

>tfw no mommycore gf

>burn the which

youtube.com/watch?v=ye8-E5AmcSw

>she would scream «YAHOO!»
youtube.com/watch?v=fKVv_alDP3M

>bum the which