Which do you use?

Which do you use?

Which feels more comfortable?

How do you keep from killing yourself after 2 weeks of carpel tunnel pain?

I am forced to use my finger tips on my deathadder

I'm kinda jealous of you handlets

>deathadder

Why not just kys?

claw on my fk1. palm on my naga 2014.

Finger tip.
Kiss whom?

what am i

I use a vertical mouse
I rest the whole palm of my hand on the mouse but use only the tips of the fingers. Quite comfy

I literally cannot use palm grip, I can't even fathom what your hands have to be like to use it yet it's apparently the most popular

To avoid carpal tunnel syndrome use a vertical mouse, it keeps your hand in a neutral or close to neutral position. Using a regular mouse for a long period keeps your arm twisted inwards about as far as it can go.

Fingertips because my hands are not tiny.

claw grip. I do stretches everyday because otherwise I couldn't even use a mouse the day after. Stretches help a lot. A TON.

handlet detected

This.

vertical mouse
only the tip
"comfy"

confirmed faggot.

this thread is cancer, isnt this the stupid razer marketing shit? there are many ways to hold a mouse. those statistics are bullshit. did i just fucking reply to a mouse thread? what the fucking fuck.

to relieve pain, switch hands. or go the fuck outside for once instead of living in front of your pc.

Palm, the OP pic is retarded. It's palm if the base of your fingers lies on the mouse, if the rest of your palm touches the mouse too then that's cool but not necessary.

>Using a mouse
What kind of casual do you think I am?

>isnt this the stupid razer marketing shit

No idea.

>or go the fuck outside for once instead of living in front of your pc.

I'm at work, you catamite.

Have fun not having the freedom to select arbitrary pixels on the screen

that's what 'Enhance pointer precision' is for you fucking tard

What the fuck are you talking about you mongoloid?
- It is RELATED to mice so why would you use it without a pointing device?
- it's for wincucks
- it makes the mouse literally LESS precise, it just induces smoothing/acceleration, which you would know if you weren't this dumb

Finger tip grip on my G502. The claw grip is pretty comfy too, though I rarely use it.

finger tip

I can't get shit done with palm or claw grip.

Finger tip, plus i put my walet under my wrist. Had issues with pain in my wrist and after a while it solved it.

It doesn't get more comfy than this.

Deathadder is a palm grip mouse. WTF are you doing?

FINGERTIP. Mouse should never bump into the base of the palm.

Fellow fingertip user here:

>Mouse should never bump into the base of the palm.
Did you come up with this rule all by yourself?

>I can't get shit done with palm or claw grip.
That's because you only use your fingers to move the mouse. Enjoy that RSI from straining your hand with micro-movements.

Fingertip provides maximum accuracy and precision to me. Moving mouse downwards sometimes bump at the base of my palm.

Not good when edge panning in dota 2 or other games.

Additionaly, the base of the palm is being used as an anchor in the mouse pad. while the rest of the fingers do the maneuvering of the mouse.

So you don't move your arm at all? That's bad for your physique and your accuracy.

I do agree that technically fingertip is slightly more accurate than the others since it makes it easier to switch to using your fingers for fine-tuning, but if your sensitivity is so high that you can only use fingers, you're doing it wrong.

Correct. I rarely move my arms. Base of palm must anchor.

Im currently using 1000 CPI with a polling rate of 1000 in a screen monitor of 1920x1080.

>Base of palm must anchor.
Why?

Your arm is more accurate than your fingers when you decrease your sensitivity accordingly. You can still switch to your fingers for even more precision this way. And it helps prevent RSI.

trackball

Though your sensitivity is very reasonable, so I suppose you don't have any problems. Do you just lift the mouse more often to compensate?

Palm grip with func ms-3

Here's an approximate representation of my contact points.

Because im lazy to lift my hands. No lol just kidding. Im not having any problems with this type.

I dont understand why an arm can be more accurate than fingers. a mouse requires small precise movements. and fingers with an anchored palm is the best to do it compared to an arm.

when im playing FPS, i dont do frontline assault. im usually a marksman. because my current sensitivity doesnt allow me to swing a full 180 (turn back to shoot enemy at back).

but i dont care. im fine with being a marksman.

maybe. although not consciously.

>tfw no wrist or arm pain whatsoever

this is good for fingertip

Fingertip, claw if I'm using a bigger mouse and not these tiny MagicMouse things.

Ducky make mice now? When did this happen?

That is my style too :D

Oddly I use none of those three. I rest the right edge of my palm (from pinky to wrist) on the side of the mouse. I find this puts the least tension on my forefinger and middle finger tendons so I can click quicker.

Somewhat similar to mine:

>1000 DPI
>reasonable

>anything above 400 DPI
>ever

fuck off notail you haven't been relevant since 2012

>i dont do frontline assault. im usually a marksman. because my current sensitivity doesnt allow me to swing a full 180

>frontline assault
>marksman
>unable to do a 180 with a stupidly high sens
just what am i reading here

ALL YOUR CARPEL TUNNEL ARE BELONG TO US

>>>>> weeks

I started dealing with carpal tunnel and RSI when I was 13 and it has been constant since then

I am 29 now

I find using a good trackball (logitech marble) helps more than anything. Usually with my least affected arm ie my left. Sometimes I switch if that gets bad, It's a bitch.

claw grip

palm grip seems like it makes it easier to get carpal tunnel

palm
but i have large hands so no mice is really great for it

i use a g502 and even that fat fuck isnt large enough for my hands
use a logi trackball for desktop use tho which is nice

what would this be called? I'm contacting the mouse with my "palm" at the base of my index finger, so it's not a pure fingertip grip.