ITT we predict what extremes the flat design fad will take in the future

ITT we predict what extremes the flat design fad will take in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S56607879#p56609449)
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/779082953561255936
uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2011/08/the-integration-of-user-experience-into-software-development.php
androidarts.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UORGPjmxcb4
goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MVafJfV5xhI&2m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to download those new sexy icons for everything. My opinion is that flat style is best. I hope it will be taken over by just white thin outlines of the icon. Like lines for android. This is the only aspect of future software that I actually think is good. Everything else is just more bloat and botnet, but at least we have sexy icons now.

The new Safari 13, more refined than ever.

There already are flat designs for those.

I drew them myself for an earlier thread
(warosu.org/g/thread/S56607879#p56609449) for like five minutes in Photoshop. Are they really that good though? Should I draw more of them vector graphics?

Too detailed. NEEDS MORE SIMPLICITY AND MINIMALISM AAAAAAAH

in vector graphics*

They look amazing, but just a tiny bit more detail isn't always bad, I would say you definitely get the point across, and in the end it's all about being able to quickly identify the program. You are seriously looking at a career as a graphic designer, this is better than half the shit I grade for art school. A vector form would be best, as most operating systems support svg for icons, it's better for AA most operating systems don't use lanczos down scales for icon resampling.

>You are seriously looking at a career as a graphic designer

lmao son

If you live in the NY area or really just interested in a career, I can write you a letter of recommendation for NYAA. Post a temp email and we can talk.

Sadly I live in eastern Europe

That's a shame. Keep doing what you're doing sir, you possess a truly beautiful gift built for the modern era. 11/10 would pay money for more.

>the fucky angles on the chrome logo

Perfectly in like with the new 'G'

Actual graphic designer here, they look okay. The designs aren't bad but your colour palette needs more contrast.

Fuck no, I hate that shit. It looks like some 4 years old did it. If someone whom I tasked to create a graphic design showed me this, I'd fire him on the spot.

I miss the Vista-7 style icons. Beautiful, detailed, just perfect.

>Cred Forums logo
>changing
on an unrelated note, we /sa/ now. expect paywalls and shit. it all returns to nooothiiing, it just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling dooowwn

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/779082953561255936

I prefer pixelart icons.

>Too detailed.
I am a little drunk, but have it.

Also hate it. Missing Skeuomorphic icons in iOS

The chrome icon was actually pretty neat

When everything gets too minimal, the differences between things decreases. This makes icon identification actually harder, not easier.

But Aero was shit even back then and pixel art looks like complete not responsive mess.

>pixel art looks like complete not responsive mess.
Amiga Workbench had icons that looked different when they were highlighted.

> pixel art looks like complete not responsive mess.
the what?

I mean that in the responsive design paradigm. More like resize friendly. Sorry for being unclear.

Shit. What's that, four pieces of cardboard? Flat is cancer, which will soon be gone.

That's not flat, brother, that's "Material". Don't you know anything?

Anyone else glad that the gloss & gradients fad is almost over?

Oh, oh, I get it! It's that, you know, the little shadow thingy that makes the difference, isn't it? That's, like, supr cool!

I am kinda, but, nigga, this flat shit is even worse.
>let's draw in powerpoint and call it a new way of design!
Though I was OK with gradients.

It was mostly the gloss that looked stupid and unnecessary.

These two are long overdue for a material redesign.

user that icon looks like shit did you even think before hitting "post"?

well if you consider it was made in gimp..

am I graphics designer now?

You're hired!

tux is timeless you faggot

Are you American?

No now shut up before I have an accident.

Women don't belong here. Please leave. I never come over to /cgl/ and mess up your periods and vapid discussions.

Oh heck yes! Men!

I just wondered, because of your flawed grammar.

>tux is timeless you faggot
"Tux is timeless, you faggot."

This particular comma rule is most frequently violated on Cred Forums and I wonder about the source of this issue.

>cgl
I don't even know what that board is about..

CAN'T WAKE UP

is it bad that i really like these?

Yes

That should be Cred Forums distro logo.

It's outdated. It needs to be flat and minimalist.

Remove the pupils and that logo is perfect.

I'm ready for my paycheck.

Since when did this style become acceptable?

your colors are shit

no I'm the antithesis of william shatner

>I just wondered, because of your flawed grammar.

now I'm no wordsmith but I'm pretty god damned sure 'your flawed grammar' is horribly wrong and would have went with 'your poor grammar' instead

but yes, s/ you/,/

>This particular comma rule is most frequently violated on Cred Forums and I wonder about the source of this issue.

it's because much like irc nobody wants to do good speaking when the primary audience is going to be composed of autists and contrarians

>It's outdated. It needs to be flat and minimalist.

I posted a monochrome flat tux, what more do you want

Google chrome wouldn't look that bad flat, actually. The rest is pretty bad though.

$100 for you to fuck off

>Graphics Designer

Hang yourself...

Ever worked in a team of devs?
Give them a week to determine the design of an app/website/etc and it'll look like garbage that nobody wants to use. if you think /gd/ isn't related to tech you're a retard.

Or they'll just outsource their branding work to someone else, like pretty much most people do nowadays.

>if you think /gd/ isn't related to tech you're a retard

what the fuck am i reading

back to the containment you have escaped from

please stop
you give actual graphic designers a bad rep

Plebs, you don't listen to trends

Maybe in big business, outsourcing either costs a fortune or is cheap and shit for SME's.

I would have said "spotted the dev", but most dev's I've worked with have the integrity to admit that things go to shit without someone to set design guidelines and UX standards.

>UX
you're still here??

uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2011/08/the-integration-of-user-experience-into-software-development.php

Why don't you read something constructive rather than "pretending" to be retarded.

why odon't you go back to your containment board instead of pretending your 'work' has any meaningful importance?

>Post in thread specifically related to design patterns in tech
>Waahh not technology wahh
Why are you even in this thread sperging out when you could be shitposting in a desktop thread?

That's pretty good. The freetard logos really do need redesigns.

I should mention that I made neither of these. I found them through Google images

>inb4 GNU plus Linux pasta

Flat iz better to your sight
Less detail the lesser information your brain needs to process

>Maybe in big business

Uh no, even the startups I worked with didn't really bother to design their own logos and brands. They just outsourced it all to another company in Beijing.

>They just outsourced it all to another company in Beijing.
Outsourcing to Beijing is covered by the latter part of my statement. Also do you actually believe graphic designers only deal with company branding?

here's microsoft edge

In all of the work I've done in programming fields, yes they do. We don't need graphics designers any more other than to brand our stuff and design our logos, that's it. We make our own websites, our own work and pretty much everything.

Over 9000 hours in paint

I'm not saying SME's don't outsource, I'm saying that generally cheap outsourced work doesn't hold a candle to having a design and development team that are on the same page, especially if you're adapting or iterating a product or service.

you fool! the linux logo needs to be made with free software!

I tried.

I think you missed the new flat design advances in gimp

i did aswell

this truly is industry standard

â–²
▲▲

>code monkey trying to insult the work of designers
Nigga, you're the equivalent of a digital construction worker. Shut up and do what you're told to shit out of your keyboard quietly, otherwise your superiors will just decide to lay you off and outsource your "work" to India by a 10th of the price.

Why he looks so sad?

Outwhat? I'm not a programmer :^) As I said, back to your containment place.

>I'm not a programmer
I see, you're the other option then, NEET.

>back to your containment place
Why? What can you do about it? If I wanted I could create several graphic design threads here every day, just making them related to technology ("hey guys, what do you think of the icons/branding of those programs/companies") and there would be nothing you could do except shut up and accept it.
If this bothers you, fuck off yourself. Find another board, or another site.

I tried

related to this, I grabed the svg source for that image
and since you guys love flat design so much
I made this

I angered the 'designer' :^) Your 'services' weren't required, boi

Reminds me of this.

Source? Looks cool

Cute user, just like you

That actually looks good.

>Less detail the lesser information your brain needs to process
anta baka?

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

Why actual graphic designers design shit then?

we've come full circle.

He makes tons of this sorta art. I recommend you check out his Twitter too, he posts stuff there that doesn't get posted on his website.
androidarts.com/

I would tear off this fucking Windows Logo Sticker on my Laptop and stick this on

reminder all this icon cuckolding is directly result of consumer phone culture.

anyone else despise phone culture?

I want that as a sticker.

Behold, the correct icon evolution:

>animated -> 3d -> embossed -> flat -> inverted -> inside out -> no icons/always open

I'm sold

> inverted -> inside out ->
What?

UI designer here

It's an icon thread, my views aren't valid, some of you should follow me out.

Is "inside out" like icons that use whitespace?

Is there a flat design for WWE's logo?

but for real, have you guys seen the steam logo recently?

it has like, gradients and shit.

pic related is one i made thats way more fresh and innovative.

>back when 640x480x4 displays were common
>detailed, complex icons that used the most of the available pixels and colors

>super ultra HD fucking cellphones with at least 24bit color
>unrecognizable boxes and circles with less color than a 1920's silent film

what the fuck

epic

Having a gradient isn't a bad thing; it gives the logo some depth without adding more lines and shit.

And their logo actually looks like a gear-assembly type thing; yours just looks like a gay telescope.

>for drawing a triangle on a circle

The sad thing is that this is actually what graphics designers will get paid for in the future

It looks amazing, but just a tiny bit more detail isn't always bad, I would say you definitely get the point across, and in the end it's all about being able to quickly identify the kernel. You are seriously looking at a career as a graphic designer, this is better than half the shit I grade for art school.

those displays couldnt render this shade of pink!

You can't just post without announcing that you're female?

It looks amazing, You are seriously looking at a career as a graphic designer, this is better than half the shit I grade for art school.

Not if it fits your phone theme or desktop background. They'd look somewhat decent in my opinion.

>not using logos designed in impossible colors that don't exist in reality

The new logos for chrome and safari and infinitely better than the originals. There, I said it.

Something like this could be a GIMP icon.

winrar

I TAKE YOUR SHIT LOGO AND RAISE YOU A BETTER, FLATTER LOGO.

>That eyeball shattering green

Off urself, my dude. Literally hid your post.

No/ on my shit main monitor it looked a lot darker, but on my second monitor that has better colours it looks shit.

>says the pleb with the sRGB monitor

I did a quick hot fix.

thank mr skeletal

thank mr skeltal

i see your flat design and raise you a flatter design!
that said
It looks amazing, You are seriously looking at a career as a graphic designer, this is better than half the shit I grade for art school.

pretty much

Use round corners and you've got a winner

memed it up

I can't tell if you're joking about the art school part or not, since the people who I know who go to art school are retarded./ I originaly designed it like that, but my mates said no that's too flat and not enough details.

HOWEVER, I HAVE COME UP WITH A NEW, MORE MODERN DESIGN

We need to go deeper

Perfect

mfw

I like this one

I HAVE IMRPOVED MY DESIGN, MAKING IT MORE EFFICIENT.

No (:

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

top kek

It's very pleasing to the eye, but conveys nothing. Absolutely perfect.

(THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,

Would tap on the regular

Why are the colors so muted? Don't think flat icons I remember looked like that.

Is it retro-modern enough?

Hmm, not bad at all

I think you're right.

thanks doc

needs more circles

am I doing it rite?

No

wew thats too 3d famalam

NO, WE ARE IMPROVING WINRAR NOW.

GOOD, BUT THE NAME RUINS IT.

I HAVE IMPROVED MY DESIGN AGAIN/THE 4 STAR TOOL IS HARD TO USE.

By the time the logo is redesigned and the redesign catches on it won't even be close to "GNU/Linux" anymore

GNU is already waning in importance. We're at the point where very little GNU is essential for OS operation, and the users who consider a UNIX shell and full UNIX toolset to be an essential part of the OS is dwindling quick.

No

art degree pseudoscience

>our brains are just like ipads, so we need more of our on;y kind of memory to store a more detailed image, right? png and flat colors use less space in your brain!

Incredible

Step up, user

kek

Not the guy who made it (199bit logo guy)/ the guy who made it is telling me to call you a fuckhead for making the edges non transparent.

w e w

I like this one.

fixed it lad

10/10 if it didn't have the shadows

I haven't laughed so much in months, it's been like 10 minutes since I've seen it first and I cannot stop laughing.

I'll make it my new steam profile pic
Bless you user, you are my hero

i guess i will be forced to maintain a folder called "IconBackup" if it comes to that

i rather have something functional but ugly than something not functional that looks like a gd shat on it looking at the serioulsly "good"work gd's do in todays software market

we can see that

no shadow 4u

>i don't understand flat design

Pinnacle of perfection here. Such skill. You're hired.

Flat design exists for a practical reason. You can easily scale flat UI elements to virtually any size display, which works out considering how many 4K mobile displays exist alongside sub-1080 and even sub-720 ones.

The next big trend in design is going to be the impression/illusion of depth and "weight" to elements.

>next big trend

Fucking trendies. Go to a fucking fashion show and gtfo of tech.

No, graphic designers give graphic designers a bad rep. Half of you faggots have no sense of composition or color harmony, you just slap shit together until it looks good to you. Problem is, most designers have no fucking style so what looks good to you often looks shit to the rest of the world, except other limp wrist hipster trash.

It's a lowercase g, you gimboid.

>art school
how is the pay as a wrangler for tards?

Kekkle dekk meant to quote with

I prefer Windows 7/glossy sorts of icons. Flat is good for vector, but if you're using bitmap flat icons, you're a fucking idiot.

> You can easily scale flat UI elements to virtually any size display
Fug no
Properly drawn, everything can be scaled easily.
The problem is nobody doesn't fucking want to work, so they made arguments like yours.
And you aren't going to say this icon looks classy? What a fag.

Otherwise we wouldn't know his/her/their/it/whatever gender. It's MORE IMPORTANTER than everything else, you silly user.

inb4
>B-BUH MUH ART DEGREE

thats a classic bitmap icon, not a vector made for scaling...

Best way to think about flat/material design is as optimizing fot rhe brain; you can still get your point across with less colors and simpler shapes and it saves time and money in development

this

>Best way to think about flat/material design is as optimizing for money
Fixed

>>Best way to think about flat/material design is as optimizing for money
this

I think the Jews are pushing this flat bullshit. I'm not sure why though.

>nobody doesn't fucking want to work
>nobody doesn't want to work
>nobody does not want to work
>everybody wants to work
So what the fuck is the problem?

>inb4 English isn't my first language

huh, makes sense.

Upvoted

Autism hit me hard

>curved edges

You are seriously looking at a career as a graphics designer.

This is why I simultaniously love and hate Cred Forums

That might actually look decent without the head blob at the top.

Is this one of those gender flags they have

nah linux is used most by redditors with no idea what they're doing

it's clear what it should be

It's supposed to be a penguin dude chill

I shit myself laughing, this is why I come to Cred Forums

Good eye you've got there. But I ain't not idiot I swear you aren't not clever.

its great as a funny tux, but too sharp to be flat

Cred Forums made these a while ago, and I swear to god my professor wore a shirt with the exact same logo on it.

hi sam

youtube.com/watch?v=UORGPjmxcb4

just

Safari it's so faggot that is like is saying "I can't find any pussies, you're surrounded by an ocean of dicks"

Lame and ugly this minimalist crap needs to die already

We need to fight back. Any app developed or program written, make sure the icon is full-color gloss 3D.

FUCK this flat plague.

If you're looking for a more minimalist Cred Forums logo, you're too late. It's already existed for years on the IRC channel.

irc.rizon.net #Cred Forums

post it please

... I just did..

::

>Lame and ugly this minimalist crap needs to die already

THIS

The only reason designers like it is because it's EASY and if you're a HACK and a FRAUD with NO ART SKILLS you can SHIT OUT some JUNK and call it FLAT

Cred Forums logo is green, not black, you cuck
>::

Thanks doc

>muh women in tech
>muh blacks in tech
>muh curry in tech
>suddenly, shit's all flat

Isn't it part of our contrarian nature to go against trends, if anything Cred Forums's emblem should evolve into a more realistic one, or like a high detail pixel art rendition of a clover

gnu looks fine and is timeless, but this version of tux has always been liquid shit.
here is best tux

go back

this one is actually good tho famalam.

>tfw love minimalism and pragmatism but these designer niggers always take shit too far and run it to the ground

>no simple Debian logo
this has too many edges

.. . I mean the favicon alone …

no you don't

I've heard of similar for flags. The reason for flat design on flags is that it's easier on the eyes and that it's more reconizable. This is especially important when viewing a flag from far away, because it is hard to make out small details at a far distance. Can you imangine if English characters(letters) were as much of a pain in the ass to draw as Chinese? This is why I can still recognize the same sentence in nearly every font. It's just so versatile. Of course there still is a place for more detailed design, such as a painting, a sculpture or acomic, when you are trying to display a more complicated and intricate message to viewers. There is such a thing as over-doing it with details. So details that shouldn't really be their get removed. This makes for a much cleaner, less messy design. Making the image look aesthetic. Of course you need some detail. But only just enough that it's unique and easily dissernable from other designs, so as not to get them confused and also so that your brand is more well-known and memorable. I am not nessecarily in either the minimalist or detailed camp as I see that both have their advantages and disadvantages.

u special snowflake u

>and pixel art looks like complete not responsive mess.
It's a fucking icon. A static image. No icon looks responsive.

Yeah, some people take it too far. This is why we have modern "art". Their is a quality to it but it is way too exaggerated in the art world.

Toilet seats are manufactured in a range of different styles and colors, and they may be furnished matching the style of the toilet itself. They are usually built to fit the shape of the toilet bowl: two examples of this being the elongated bowl and the regular bowl. Some toilet seats are fitted with slow-closing hinges to reduce noise by preventing them from slamming against the bowl. Some seats are made of various types of wooden materials, like oak or walnut, and others are made soft for added comfort. Seats with printed multi-colored designs, such as floral or newsprint, have been fashionable at times. Other designs are made of transparent plastic, encapsulating small decorative items such as seashells or coins. The price of toilet seats varies quite considerably. Decorative textile covers for the toilet seat lid have gone in and out of fashion. Advocates claim that they allow the toilet to be used as a more comfortable seat and provide another way of decorating a bathroom, while critics view them as a sanitation problem which creates unnecessary work. Some metal toilets, such as those in many jails and prisons, have built-in toilet seats that cannot be removed, so that an inmate cannot fashion it into a weapon, shield or escape tool.

I wish it had the gold beak though. Would be a nice looking highlight I think.

boy am i glad that glossy web2.0 shit fad died quickly

lol

debian logo is even simpler than you may think..

in b4 adobe lawsuit

looks like a lizard

Man Fuck flat design. It's lazy and fucking painful to look at. The only people who like flat design are cal-arts assholes who never learned to draw properly. Windows 8 and 10 look like shit with their flat UI. My 4s with ios5 looked so vibrant and lifelike where my new 7+ with ios10 looks like something a preschooler made on his first attempt.

Skeuomorphism is where it's at.

>Skeuomorphism is where it's at.
fuck off you blind retard. people who like skeuomorphism just blindly assume more effort put into something means it's better. don't chase a career in design because you're bound to get nowhere.

Anyone knows the name of the font hes using?

thank mr skeletal

oy vey

Saved for later reference, all it needs is rounded corners and you've got a winner

That and it needs a circle in the middle

** YOUR LOGO HAS BEEN REMOVED UNDER COPYRIGHT BY LUCASFILM **

Did I strike a nerve?

I work in advertising; do you know how many fucking portfolios I go through of art school grads with nothing but flat design? Too fucking many. Do you know how expensive and time consuming it is to retrain a graphic designer who knows nothing but flat design? Too much and Too long. But you know what's the worst part? The entitlement of these talent less hacks, who demand a job in my company just because they sunk a couple hundred thousand dollars into a school that ill-prepared them for the outside world.

Fuck off you unskilled fool. Nobody wants you.

As an actual USER, let me thank you for talking some sense into the flat design memesters.

Users fucking hate flat design.

t. user

I remember watching a small documentary piece about the collapse of any talent coming out of these "art-schools". The dean of one of them basically said it's not worth their while encouraging or even teaching students about classic art anymore. They take the money for the course and let the students pump out any old garbage and give them their degree at the end. It's sad.

Think of who benefits from trading shit masquerading as art these days.

Same with any minimalist junk, I can't decorate a house so I'll just knock down all the walls and put a couch and table in and call it a day.
I don't know how to design a building so let's just make a glass cube
I don't know how to carve furniture so I'll just make it a metal box
Boring ugly lame and lazy that's all it is.

1/2

Whenever I see applications from certain 'modernist' schools I immediately discard them.

I've had the Deans of several art schools call me and not so subtly threaten me for refusing to give their grads interviews. Go ahead blacklist me. It will do you more harm than good. I've got tons of stories of interviews gone wrong with these entitled brats. From not wearing proper attire to showing me pornography. The worst are definitely black women. They can not take a no or criticism of any kind. I've been threatened with lawsuits for refusing to hire them.

>who demand a job in my company just because they sunk a couple hundred thousand dollars into a school that ill-prepared them for the outside world.
They demand a job in your company because they need a job. Anything further is projection on your part.

Also, all graphic designers are faggots and assholes, you don't get to play superior.

goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf

2/2

> â–²
>▲▲

>goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
What the fuck am I reading

> â–²
>▲▲

>They demand a job in your company because they need a job
Sounds like entitlement to me. Just because they made a bad choice and spent 250k on a useless degree and are in student loan debt over their heads, does not make it my problem.

>Also, all graphic designers are faggots and assholes, you don't get to play superior.
No, not all. 90% of my guys here learned on the job. The only assholes are those that spent exorbitant amounts of money to take pictures of their own shit.

Oh and I do get to play superior, I'm the one hiring them.

That's good. Modern art.

Holy fuck, transparent books!

Good!!!

can't make this shit up

UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

MAKE IT FLATTER

KEK

caliborn?

>Oh and I do get to play superior, I'm the one hiring them.

BTFO!

Yuyuko Saigyouji

Get it right

What makes you think this is by caliborn?

at some point people will have no idea what the previous logos looked like and what the logo is supposed to be besides a tiny little hipster drop of paint on a color.

is that a star wars

But the skeumorphic design was made specifically to target people unfamiliar with tech. Its the reason why iphones became so popular.

art school is gay because you should give up if you aren't naturally good enough.

>goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
I don't think I've seen such a long stream of bullshit in my entire life.

This is like how I wrote essays in high school, but in real life

Why is this allowed?

Are all graphic designers this pretentious?

>those shine lines
welp

Nah, if you're not naturally good at painting you can self-teach effectively if you're not a lazy fuck. You don't need an art degree to get work as an artist, though unless you're really specializing and honing existing talent, art ed is useless.

so you're half right?

This artist is great but the chromatic aberration always ruins it. Fucking hell it triggers me.

>getting triggered by 1-2px wide colors on 5% of an image
wew lad you sound like a lil bitch

what in the FUCK is that logo meant to signify?

It's across almost the whole image, and sometimes in places exponentially greater than 5 pixels.

What are you hoping to get out of spamming this at every image?

time to take your autism pills jethro. c'mon now, hush.

is that a face?

>that edge
triggered

>tfw a good thread on Cred Forums
feels weird

like it

Debian: no edges

the absolute madman

10/10

sugoi

Fixed

perfect

Open Source Jewish logo

kek, try adding a softtoned color pallete on the background?

I'm currently getting my degree in vector shading, don't judge me too hard I only had about 30min to whip this up

>Are all graphic designers this pretentious?
Yes.

>flat

I gave up before starting. Graphic design sucks.

Let's use text for everything. That will be the next trend. More and more cool fonts will be created, and terminals will be more appealing and intuitive to use.

New Cred Forums logo

Not flat enough

Hows this

wew

remove the eyes, nose, and mouth and I'd say you're on your way to your career as a graphic designer

>It looks amazing, You are seriously looking at a career as a graphic designer, this is better than half the shit I grade for art school.

remove the figure, reduce the number of colors, and you have a career as a graphic designer

It seems he's not coming back. Probably went to go cry in a corner or post on his blog about how unfair the world is.

Anyways, To those of you who do graphic design remember this: The better and more detailed you can draw a subject, the more in demand you will be. There is a time and place for minimalism and flat design, but never as the projects main focus. Bullshit sinks your career. If your portfolio is full of nothing but nude and/or pornographic pictures or is chock full of simplistic 'adventure time' style characters, no serious employer will hire you.

P.S. Selfies are not art!

Look at this pedo...

wew fucking lad i hope this is archived

Looks like some Aborrginal 'Australian Story' style tv program

t-thenk mr skeletal

thank mr skeltal

$10 says it's a dude baiting everyone by namefagging and pretending to be female.

$100

too complex only two shades of color allowed to be "modern"

Why stop at logos?

how is that flat in any way lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=MVafJfV5xhI&2m23s