R8 my youtube analytics?

pic related, the viewership analytics for the last 365 days of my channel (I started shitposting on youtube a few months ago). Nothing too special, I'm still a newb.

Wat do you do to make your channel GROW?

Also, post your analytics and have others r8

I won't plug my channel here unless requested, but you can plug yours if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/analytics
coed.com/2016/04/04/pewdiepie-net-worth-how-much-is-pewdiepie-worth-money-youtube-star-felix-arvid-ulf-kjellberg/
youtube.com/c/webminuteswm
youtube.com/channel/UCd4Lffulg93r_cbxmu3QGxA
youtube.com/watch?v=tnz77rwPt6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck do you think this place is? Get out of here.

sorry, I wasn't sure what board to post it on. of all the boards this one seemed to make the most sense

How can I view mine? I have a bunch of vids on my yt but never looked in to this shit.

nvm I figured it out.
Here my 365 days.

on the youtube homepage, click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then click "creator studio"

it'll take you to a page with a bunch of shit, but on the left hand column you'll see a link for analytics. From there you can filter by date range and a bunch of other shit. It's kinda interesting to look at

how many videos do you have? How often do you post?

Is pic related from markiplier actually legit? 660k per month? Or were they memeing?

apparently the rule of thumb is 1-2 dollars per thousand views. so if they have 185 million per month, that is easily 300+k usd. Having that many views, they also probably have endorsements and other cash flow sources related to youtube putting them at the 660k range

is this 185 M views per month? that would be $0,0035 per view. Sounds reasonable.

I found you can just go to youtube.com/analytics

I last uploaded a vid 2 years ago but even then I had stopped and hardly posted after accidentally deleting a whole page of about 20 videos several years ago whilst trying to clean up some crap.

yeah his socialblade p much says ~190M views per month

shit, I mean I knew top-watched Youtubers were rich, but this puts it into a completely different perspective.

>implying you know whether I watched your video or not

have you ever considered monetizing your videos? It's very easy to do and had you done it when you started you would have probably generated between 500 and 1000 dollars just looking at the total views you have.

you can go back and monetize any of your videos at any time (provided there are no copyright claims), sit back, and let the videos work for you.

What genre of content would you describe your channel as?

>eval()
lel
its dangerous. it lets you interprete gibberish and execute arbitrary code.
why eval isnt blocked by browser by default is way beyond me.

holy fuck

That amount of money per month. Even couple months of "work" can keep my lifestyle for my full lifetime.

Here's mine. I can't monetize my most viewed videos though, content Id.

>Wat do you do to make your channel GROW?
Good videos

>what do you do to make your channel GROW?

Make video essays. They are quite popular right now.

nice numbers brah. Whats the general subject matter of your content?

I used to make compilations of random stuff I found on the internet, that's basically where the numbers come from, and why I can't monetize. Now I do whatever comes into my mind. Music, art, games, shitposting and stuff.

Pewdiepie is a multi-millionaire, almost entirely from YouTube revenue

Apparently he's earned $124 million just from YouTube ad revenue since 2010

coed.com/2016/04/04/pewdiepie-net-worth-how-much-is-pewdiepie-worth-money-youtube-star-felix-arvid-ulf-kjellberg/

Post your fucking channels so I can judge you

Say which analytics are yours too

youtube.com/c/webminuteswm
Secondary channel. You figure it out.

OP channel: youtube.com/channel/UCd4Lffulg93r_cbxmu3QGxA

Pretty much all of my views come from a Death Grips meme video I made (I know..)

But...maybe you'd like to...view it?
youtube.com/watch?v=tnz77rwPt6M

samefag

Actually not. But yeh, I get why it might look like it.

this is a /biz/ thread

lads
+10 year account

how many videos total do you have?

170, i only have about 110 subs so only a few videos make some money, mostly from searches.

I made $10 from a csgo update video because I got in first, but that was over a year ago

(365d view top earners)