IOS 10 appreciation thread

Who the fuck is Steph?

Fpbp

iOS 10 broke my app
thank you Apple
You know what doesn't happen on Android?
That

Its very 2005, and looks terrible. They're just fiddling around with everything to create an illusion of excitement.

Cards in the swipe-up control panel instead of putting it all in one place was the decision that pushed me back to 9. I'll be on that for a while.

Getting your name wrong is a feature, not a bug

/thread

it happens all the time, but at least you known the problem is thr api

Nice one user, you really showed them!

>WebM of a image
Kys

I don't think you understand the nature of this post...

Are you a degenerate homosexual (aka iPhone user)?

gtfo Lagdroid fanboys.

????

So, it lags then. Nice.

By like 10% but only because of the high resolution screens it has to drive. Enjoy your pixelated screens I guess.

> 113kb

Could be worse. I guess?

>"Yeah, it lags, b-b-b-but it's due to this reason that is not really useful to the majority of people, but I'm still superior hahahahaha"
Yeah, my iPhone is so pixelated I can barely read it. You fucking fanboys are the worst. They're just phones.

You're mad you bought and overpriced phone with a screen from the 90's aren't you? lmao

No. I don't think about my phone that much and I am 100% satisfied with it. Are you mad that you dedicate so much time and energy to something so trivial as a phone?

> 2K on a fucking 5" screen.

Android users will defend this.

>posts in a thread about phones
>I don't think about my phone why do you think about phones?
Can I interest you in a cup of ?

Posting here does not make me a fanboy that needs to post in every phone-related thread to make me feel better about my purchasing decisions. This is a thread about "iOS 10 appreciation" and it get spammed with Android fanboys that need their reassurance.

Swiftkey on iOS? How does that work

Stephanie is a goddamn weeb

Actually I started this thread to make fun of the fact that it's calling me Steph when I don't know any Steph's.

iOS has had custom keyboards for over a year.

sheeeit

Pretty well actually