What's a good program for ripping youtube videos?

What's a good program for ripping youtube videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

clipconverter.cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=QgvUdwFYEfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MediaHuman software

youtube-dl
now fuck off

Bandicam

The only correct answer.

Unregistered Hypercam 2

second that

This. It's even on Windows.

you literally this retard?im serious.what do you even doing on a tech related board?

clipconverter.cc/

Take a video with your phone idiot

nonfree closed source
hung youroselve ,retart

youtube-dl is the only right choice.

>Why is this a webm.jpg

You can't do multiple videos at once on that, at least easily.

YTD video downloader, lets you download whole playlists, with the option to convert to other formats

Hey I just had one more question. Nice program, but why is 1280x720 hd720 the better quality than 1920x1080 60fps?

youtube.com/watch?v=QgvUdwFYEfg
The video if it matters.

Freemake?

the list is worst to best, but also in multiple categories (audio only, then video only, then audio+video)
so the bottom-most is only the best "audio+video", which in the case of youtube, isn't the best audio /or/ video

if you want to get the best audio and the best video, specify this;
--format "bestvideo+bestaudio/best"
(the "/best" allows youtube-dl to fall back to the best video+audio if individual streams are not applicable/available)

oh yea, you will also need ffmpeg available if you download individual streams, so it can mux (join) them back into a single file automatically

Got it! That was super helpful. And the video and audio IS better than when I just watch it on Youtube. That was kinda fun.

You don't need that format option since the default is the same as what you have.

Is there a script that let's you download using youtube-dl every new video from a channel as soon as they get uploaded?

Also, I know they you can download entire playlist, but can you download every video from a channel?
Maybe download every video since a certain date?

you can pass user, channel, and playlist URL's to youtube-dl and it will get all of them
there are also date filters available

writing a script that downloads new videos is fairly trivial, what i'd do it just have the script store the date it was last run once it's done, and use that date as an argument (ie. for "--dateafter"), this way you won't waste time checking for the existence of older videos

4K Video Downloader
Find a solid torrent and have fun with entire playlists, channels, or single vids in an easy format