Sep 23 08:43:54 <@hiro> i will be selling Cred Forums

>Sep 23 08:43:54 i will be selling Cred Forums

source/proof or gtfo

I don't care if it means closing.

where are we gonna go now?

I'm leaving if he hands over the website to incompetent mods.

>incompetent mods
There are mods here who aren't incompetent? Why do we have so many threads not related to technology in any way? Does Cred Forums have any moderation at all? It sucks here.

They're shutting down all information regarding this the official announcement is supposed to be today.

8 c h a n

where are the proofs

aside from that meme tweet

None of them are competent, that was my point.

Pls.

>I thought I wanted to do it once.

Mods are global and the ones who would care have probably given up on this board by now

Normalfags from Cred Forums and Cred Forums ruined us, but there are far not enough "oldfags" left to save Cred Forums

Do you even report threads?
May need 10-40mins, but if irrelevant they'll be removed. Slow? Yes. Incompetent. Alright.

>Someone will sell my safe place of shitposting where I barely contribute anything beside wasting my useless and boring life posting meme with other fellow shitposter.

I'm not even trying to be edgy here but will the dead of this place meant anything to you guys?

This meme again

>but if irrelevant they'll be removed.
Sticker threads have almost never been deleted even though it's completely obvious that they are made by the owner of that shitty online store

I didn't see any lately, but your probably right.
But hey they're gone along with d-top threads because of the heavy circlecirking avatarfags.

I'd rather fuck off to librechan.

Nothing is being sold, nothing is shutting down, the screencap from /j/ is fake, Hiro apologized because some people who operate a Tor exit node got busted for posting CP on Cred Forums when it was really someone else who was using their node.

Stop this shitposting.

Please be true, I need to finally get out of this ride.

>Stop this shitposting.
>Stop shitposting

lmao, look at this fag.

this

I heard they're selling Cred Forums to hotwheels

Hope he sells it to someone that is pro-desktop thread.

Why are the Cred Forums clones almost al filled with semi pedo stuff? i m here to discuss technology damnit

that disgusting bing

Sep 11 2001 08:49:62 I'm sorry.

>implying the ride ever ends

I thought this guy is gonna buy it

>moot gives Cred Forums to an old 2ch admin who already was knwon for scamming people
>hes now selling Cred Forums to make a quick buck

Surprise surprise

If you can't immediately tell that that's fake, you should get out

>Sep 23 08:43:54 i will be selling Cred Forums merchandize

I will begin to walk the path of the normie

Meanwhile they delete actual technology

for all we know you might be a mod working for hiro trying to cover up this shit.

What kind of an autist would wear a Cred Forums shirt

>not sys.Cred Forums.org
>wrong color scheme
>far not enough posts for /j/
>the clover logo is not placed correctly, compare it to his actual posts
>the post numbers of the replies are lower than the post itself
>sept 21 was not a thursday
Should I go on?

What kind of autist would wear a guy faux mask
Oh wait

>Sep 23 08:43:54 i will be selling my used panties

Lainchan is bretty gud

People don't like to admit they browse Cred Forums but there are some who make it their entire thing. I've seen shirts with the clover logo and whatnot at my uni. You'd be surprised.

>semi pedo stuff? i
>semi

>literal communist mods
>owner is a cuck and deletes anti feminist posts
Fuck no

Lainchan is filled with poseurs that don't understand shit.

it just gives him a semi

we don't want you here either

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/lainchan/
Get off my website cuck, we don't want you here either.

lol mods are getting worse. faggots take this indonesian haram forum to serious

>poseurs that don't understand shit
>poseurs

ironing

>we
fuck off beta fag

I am on Cred Forums for ~10 hours per day and I report threads all the time. The real problem is that many of the threads that are allowed are marginally related to technology, and of these threads, the vast majority of them don't facilitate any discussion of the technology.

This board is becoming more cancerous than Cred Forums. We are becoming a board about phones and graphics cards.

>becoming

That's sadly true. Nothing to add.

Was he right?

What makes a board a normalfag board? /vr/ is not normalfag like Cred Forums is.

Holy shit guys

no. poole is a cuck

high amount of redditors per capita

People always hated anime though

Okay, you're right.
This board _is_ about phones and graphics cards.

I am hoping for a day when Hiro cleans this place up.

/vr/ is the least cancerous board on Cred Forums due to their strict implementation of their rules. That place is run like the Third Reich. There is no way to spend a significant amount of time there without being truly interested in the discussion, and thus, the quality of posts goes up. On Cred Forums, people make threads about completely unrelated shit and it is okay.

If Cred Forums is closing then I'd finally be free.

/o/, Cred Forums, /fa/, /fit/ and fucking worst of all Cred Forums. All those boards are cancer and fucking spread it's shit to all other boards. Not to mention that baneposting has become something that pops up on facebook and/or 9fag.

A shame about those gccx threads though

Cred Forums is pretty normalfag

whoa, nigga, there is nothing wrong with /o/

noone likes pol

Oh fuck off. The only cancer on Cred Forums is people like you trying to make this place into Reddit. All of these boards have their own culture, and you trying to shape it into something that does not offend you is truly cancerous.

IT'S OGRE

Question is, do you really want to be free? I've been here since '05. I don't know what I would do if I'm not wasting my life here.

I don't care about fashion or cars but
/fa/, /lit/ and /o/ almost never leak.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums do leak, and especially Cred Forums has the most annoying memes after /s4s/,
but then EVERY board has their insufferable idiots, Cred Forums very much included.

>people hating on /o/

hirohito is sorry he's pushing banners through afblock

i like inital D as much as the next guy, but normalfag boards has jack shit to do here.

Disclaimer: I forgot to say "worst of all, even worse than Cred Forums is /mlp/"

the same people these days get 40 inch 4K 'monitors'

Sep 23 08:44:17 no just kidding xD

Jesus what a faggot

>I've been here since '05
kill yourself

Why yes I would be interested in buying your oriental picture platform

Funny enough, /mlp/ is very Cred Forums. The board has a general for a literal nazi pony called aryanne.

I hope you don't think this counts as actual proof

>worst of all, even worse than Cred Forums is /mlp/
Only Normies are offended by smallhorse.

I don't get how Cred Forums is cancerous. It is the only place on the internet (or one of the very few) that facilitates the sort of discussion that takes place there. I think that is something of a marvel. I expect the majority of Cred Forums users to be racist, angry autists regardless of whether or not they browse Cred Forums. Preference for one's own culture and race is something that just happens when you give people enough freedom, and we see that expressed here due to no moderation on speech.

>normies

Your opinion is disregarded.

wow rude

What is a Normie like you seeking here?

The problem isn't it's politically incorrect, there are smart people on Cred Forums. The problem is that Cred Forums attracts cancer like normalfags and redditors.

Full house!

user, pls.

>anime reaction pic
enjoy your closet

Do it again fucker

Cred Forums is one of my favorite websites. I remember hearing about it from other people that said it's full of viruses and it's extremely dangerous. I assume that's Cred Forums trying to keep the normies out. I agree with moot's philosophy on anonymity and the design of the website. There's no upvotes, there's no taking sides, there's no recognition. If you say something stupid, it goes away. If you say something good, you get attention, and it goes away. And no post is better than another. They're all neutral, aside from being farther down the thread.

I think it creates a better discussion and allows more people to participate. One of the reasons I like Cred Forums. I can ask my quick question in Stupid Question General and then fuck off. If no one replies that's fine, if they do that's great. On Reddit you either have to make your own post and shit up the sub, which is another thing, you actually have to find the right sub instead of looking for a thread... OR you can post a reply to a post and just let it sit there forever. Some questions don't deserve to be there forever. I love just anonymous factor, not because I'm trying to hide, but because I can just jump in an reply instantly. No bullshit.

However, I think that's a blessing and a curse for Cred Forums. It attracts people with SEVERE issues and people who have nowhere else to go. They shit up everything either ironically or not and it just ruins the discussion. I don't know how to fix it... Trips are an interesting idea, but they kind of disrespect the whole idea on why Cred Forums exists. Plus they're stupid anyways.

Only thing that keeps me on here is how quickly I can reply with no bullshit and how the site is organized. Go to your specific board. /gif/ for example. Go to a general... Bam. Done. And you can quickly and easy get what you want. On Reddit you have to find one of the millions of subs and then hope you get the content you want. It's just shitty. Then again Cred Forums is just an anonymous Reddit, but with aspergers.

>redditfrog reaction pic

Kill yourself.

Cred Forums has gone to le trash since cp threads disappeared on Cred Forums

>There's no upvotes
(You)

What happened to GCCX that's the only reason I even browsed that board?

Downvoted and reported.

FACK OFF PEDO -_-

Got my (You), it's a win in my books

some people like to see semi trucks
Do you have a problem with that?

It eventually died since subs were slow. The shame was how was everyone was up in arms about that one guy who released HD raws, but the group he used was VRiSFAGS. I think there was some beef between him and the subbers from S-A. Then it got to the point where his posts and anything related to them was deleted. It just felt like I was on a forum with a delete-happy mod. I wasn't there the whole time since I was only interesting in knowing when a release was out.

Thats a shame most of the great episodes were subbed already so no big loss.

@56745417
Well, I got mine too!

> (^:

fite me

There are too many drama queens over there. I mean, it's no surprise. It's the site people go to when jumping ship from Cred Forums due to some drama. (Angry Cred Forums nerds who are upset they aren't allowed to discuss GamerGate on Cred Forums, people who left Cred Forums because of claims that Hiro would collect and sell user data etc.)

damm you cagers!

t. /n/

>drama queens
not really.
mostly just really boring. the only active boards are Cred Forums and Cred Forums. also Cred Forums is all frog posting which is not a bad thing.

>obese people competing in athletic events
disgusting

>literally the only active, worthwhile boards except Cred Forums
lol ok you fucking non-binary weeb

>That lower body.

>forgetting /r9k/ and Cred Forums