Windows 10 already losing market share

>tfw your new OS is losing market share

> Win10 - 16.61% - July 2016
> Win10 - 16.44% - Aug 2016

I know Windows update adoption is generally slower, but I've barely seen anyone with Windows 7 in the last 6 months or so (among Windows users).

Where are those 50%?

lol and it's losing market share to macOS, windows 7 is diving too.

>All these forced upgrades and 7 still on top because people know what a piece of shit windows 10 is

Blown
The
Fuck
Out

Microprajeets on suicide watch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone I know uses Win 7 with a few exceptions Win8.1.

>windows 7 is diving too
Well yeah, but that's a 7 year old OS, which still has 50% market share.

Ikr

>in Ukraine

Yes.

Looks an awful lot to me like Linux lost more % Jul-Aug then Windows 10 did and those guys need all the help they can get.

Nvm just noticed Ukraine isn't even a real country lmfao.

So many change-haters, am I right? Eh? Eh?

Well, "Other" gained, idk what that is, but I assume it's some Linux distribution that they could not count well. Also Win8 (not 8.1) gained, which makes me think people who were upgraded from 8.1 to 10 reinstalled 8 without updating it.

What change? The OS is the same since Vista, They just added more bloat on top of it.

keked
Applel shills btfo

Business/enterprise

Fuck me, I'm moving out

macOS isn't a thing yet, it's losing marketshare to OS X.

ayyy 3% linux share

>region: unkrain
lmao OP trolled you all.

His country let Linus down

>implying XP isn't still best

see ukraine people are smart

My work uses 95% windows 7 for end users. There's a few 8.1 and 10 but it's basically all 7. Companies have no reason to upgrade from 7.

from my friends and people I know, they usually still use windows 7 on their desktops but have windows 10 on their laptops

most likely because they have had their desktops for more than 3 years, and even in 2012-2013 windows 8 wasn't very popular for desktop systems

>Mexico
>10% uknown
CartelOS sure is popular.

So why did they let Russia take crimea?

What? No, it's the country I live in. I just noticed that Win10 is losing market share here, while in the news it says that Win10's adoption decreased.

7 is better.

>tfw you don't care about market share and can use any OS as long as it does everything you need to do.

We didn't. It's in dispute.

Then you should have stated that you filthy kogut.

LINUX/REDSTAR BTFO

Microsoft was so desperate to have its users upgrade that they "gave" away windows 10. I wonder how smaller their market share would be if it didn't force install on so many machines.

It clearly says in the image. Are you blind?

Maybe russia should have used aliexpress to buy crimea

No wonder Micropajeets are giving it away FOR FREE

WIndows 10 is a pile of trash

>not even communists like Linux

>the highlight of linux's existence is 30% marketshare in north korea
>only to be dropped months later

Are you going to stop replying to yourself now, triggered winbabby with manchild syndrome?

he mad

but why user Win10 is the future

I want off this planet

I would seriously consider drinking bleach if I was a Windows user. This is embarrassing.

yeah you would consider drinking bleach

people are ditching windows and moving to OSX just as i have been saying they would since last year.

Macs are a little bit pricey but in the end they have enough software and are normie friendly.

>inb4 linux
no one cares about it.

It's over

Apple won

Macs are shit for games though

>old opengl
>no vulkan
>no one wants to bother with fucking metal
GNU is for games.

*systemd/linux

>Ukraine

Kek, former soviet blocks being relevant when?

Ukraine will be rightful Russian clay soon

>in ukraine

It's incredible to me how many bugs exist in Windows 10.

And I still can't understand why Microsoft forces Desktop Composition past Win7.

Can someone explain?

Crimea has always been basically a piece of Russia in Ukraine. Everybody there speaks Russian fluently. No way they would support the new nationalist government of the Ukraine, and they didn't. The exit that fast was surprising though.

>forces Desktop Composition past Win7
Because drawing windows by your CPU is retarded as fuck.

NO!!!!
PLEASE MAKE INSTALL VINDOOS 10
FUCK U TOILET SHITTERS

Old team who coded it in Vista didn't know what they were doing and were kicked out prematurely. New team couldn't make heads or tails of it but kept going. And they keep cycling dev teams with none of them wiser than the last.

> Ukraine
No such thing

Russia had a naval base there.
Unfortunately it was landlocked inside Ukraine.
Never try and placate the commie hoards.
Give them an inch, they take a mile.
Nukes are the only answer the red menace will understand. Strike first.

no

It causes input lag in windowed fullscreen games for example. I don't understand why having that option is a bad thing.

Having desktop composition disabled breaks modern applications and start menu. How is micro&soft going to serve you ads without these :^)

>implying Ukraine existed as an indepedent state when Russia set there a naval base

>in Ukraine
IN UKRAINE
Now how about we look at the world?

Wait, Win7 still leading 10 by a good bit.
Damn, OP, why did you even use a dirty lying graph? Why bother distorting the stats when the truth says what you want?

>Desktop, Tablet & Console OS
Fuck me, I forgot to uncheck tablet and console.

Not that it changes much. We can now see that Unknown OS is on the rise and has recently surpassed WinXP.

Can't say that I get it. I prefer W10 to Sierra at this point although it's close. Mac hardware is ok but very autistic minimalist and expensive. I don't see how they can keep pace once W7 goes deprecated.

>north korea
>communist

based ukrainenians