Fuck society !

"What is it about society that disappoints you so much?"

-"Oh I don't know, is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children?
Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit; the world itself's just one big hoax. Spamming each other with our burning commentary of bullshit masquerading as insight, our social media faking as intimacy.
Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money.
I'm not saying anything new. We all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books makes us happy but because we wanna be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards. Fuck Society."

bravo sam

Fuck off

>What is it about society that disappoints you so much?
the normies not using gnu/linux

society is a conspiracy against the poor by the rich

If you think about it , it makes sense from a technology stand point.

Fuck normies. Now days normies = brainwashed chickens.

>Parents lied to you
>Politicians lied to you
>Religious figures lied to you
>Newspapers lied to you
>Intellectuals lied to you
>Women lied to you
>Basically everyone with any sort of power lied to you for personal gain (especially those who take a moral high ground).

I'm not even mad, it's just how the world works.

Wakeup sheeple

I'm not saying this is not true, but I say that there are (more and more) people who does this kind of shitty things on a dailly basis but I'm thinking sincerely in the hole 7-8 bilion people on earth , there must be decent ones to, (a few) but there are.

> Sometimes I'm a shamed that I share the same specie with this kind of people.

>"What is it about society that disappoints you so much?"
When the only idiots with the willpower and motivation decide to direct it into escaping a country instead of staying there and fixing it, and then it's magically my fault such idiots decided to make a choice and cross a sea in their escape which lead to them drowning.

boy am I glad i'm not part of the normie scum

Sounds like Romania.

>, there must be decent ones to, (a few) but there are.
i bet you consider yourself one of those, eh kid? heh... hate to break this to you but...you're not...nothing personnel

+1

Maybe I am , maybe I'm not, how I'm I to say that about myself.

>He thinks he can fix his country

No country has ever been fixed without a genocide first.

I am disappointed by the fact that everyone in society laughs at my revelations about the patriarchy and my enlightened preaching of feminism.
I can only ever get seriously taken by the Internet basement dwellers and chair warriors.

>>I can only ever get seriously taken by the Internet basement dwellers and chair warriors.

So why would you post this picture in the first place?

heh..nice dodge...kid...but are you prepared for my next attack? heh...see...I didn't ask you whether you were...I asked whether you think you are...heh...i know, subtle...but wait, there's another attack coming...see...I don't actually need you to answer me....heh...because I already know the answer...again...nothing personnel kid

One can not fix it alone.
But one man capable of fixing Syria didn't leave.
4.8 million Syrians did by the latest count.
4.8 million souls motivated enough to cross hundreds and thousands of miles.
If 4.8 millions of those faggots directed such willpower and motivation towards fixing their shithole, it would have all been fixed within a year.

Caesar didn't need 4.8 million soldiers to consolidate a Roman Empire.
Napoleon didn't need 4.8 million soldiers to take a shit on half of Europe, he didn't even have 1 million.

I don't perceive you statements as an attack,you can say what ever you want to me. I will try only to take just the constructive part of it not the destructive part. And thanks, no sorrys.

Because i am a sex-positive feminist. Also known as a lesbian.

this

Mr. Robot good tv show nice quote m9

I think you sould start first to be a decent human being first and use your brain more often. I think it's not about if you are female or a male in the end. It's about using your brain or not.

>I'm not saying this is not true, but I say that there are (more and more) people who does this kind of shitty things on a dailly basis

Society used to be less bullshitty just a few generations ago.
The social contract was still intact: study -> get a job -> get wife / house / car -> done.
If you are a millennial you were probably taught the same, it was all fine until you became an adult and realized that the precedent rules don't really applied to you.
You were basically trained to be successful in a society that doesn't exist anymore.
The only comforting thought is that our way of living is unsustainable and it's going to crash sooner or later.

Neah, in the end form the last episode from season 2 got me like .. "what a pice of shit cliff hanging show".
I recomand just the first 5-6 episodes that are not paranoid, delusional shit, just hacking and having the mindset of a hacker.

What's important is that i am using more brain than you are, as evidenced by my capability to properly write.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes, at least I'm not posting butt lady pictures all over the internet and claim that I'm a better because I'm a "feminist".

>If 4.8 millions of those faggots directed such willpower and motivation towards fixing their shithole, it would have all been fixed within a year.

But you see, that's the problem. Their country does not deserve to be fixed. They are a bunch of faggots and they deserve their faggot country.
If you live in a not quite 1st world country you would understand. Why spend time, energy and risk your career, or even your life, to fix something that does not deserve to be fixed.

>> to fix something that does not deserve to be fixed.

+1

Sorry but i'm not interested in posting male ass to satisfy your hunger. Male homosexuals are misogynist by default and discriminatory towards women. Males disgust me.
Take your filth to the gay male boards.

heh...nice try...but i can see the fakeness behind your post...easily...don't bother posting again...nothing personell

>> Not having valid arguments
>> Just swearing and insults thrown
>> Impling that I some homesexual guy.

Sorry. But at least provide some valid arguments.
Why are you manifest this way? I don't have anything with homosexuals, lesbians, traps. I don't really care actually what sexual orientation you have or anyone. If you are a decent human being it enough for me.
So please calm yourself.
I don't think you going anywhere if you are rushing to be a keyboard warrior, just my 2 cents.

Lesbians are mentally ill, most of them hate men and have major daddy issues.

>falling for bait that easy to spot

>Fuck society !
We middle school now.