>military-grade encryption

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>making the same thread everyday for replies
/thread

>visiting Cred Forums everyday

stupid normie

more like military-grade backdoors, amirite?

What kind of content belongs on this board?

judging by how easily the chinks get fighter plane schematics, military grade encryption ain't worth shit

>posting drumpf
get the fuck out to Cred Forums

>getting triggered by the next american president
go back to

They think 512-bit is millitary... lol gg ezpz

Do you realize how fucked up our country is? How degenerate our society has become?

Trump is the only person with a shot at leadership who won't tolerate it.

>he doesn't support Daddy
what a fucking loser, take your vagina back to plebbit. sad!

>Le degeneracy meme
No such thing as degeneracy, only in the minds of close minded does such a false concept exist.

If you're so triggered by someone with a dick in a dress, maybe you should go to Saudi Arabia?

To libtards being "closed-minded" means being realistic and frank.

Concepts of what is appropriate and inappropriate are different for each culture and change over the ages.

There is no universal concept of correct and incorrect.

Conservatives types who preach "degeneracy" are a relic of the past trying to cling to relevance, social norms are changing and relics cannot do shit about it.

>LOL ITS THE CURRENT YEAR XDDD !!!!1!
wew lad, not an argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery

Read a book kid.

>people pretend to be staunchly right-wing and bigoted just to troll

Well, it works.

Enjoy being Amish, friend. All this electro-degeneracy is just rotting your pure, moral soul. The internet is just another one of the devils greatest tricks.

It used to be ok to fuck and marry 12 year olds in Western culture, it's not anymore.

Times change, culture changes, you are as much a relic as people who want to marry and fuck kids.

Now it's not ok to limit a persons freedom no matter how weird it is so long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

Over the past 15 years, all the left had to do is label every political opponent "racist" and "right wing" to silence and destroy them.

Trump is the first one to not give a fuck.
This is what made him unique.
He won't be the last. This has to be the new norm, they brought it upon themselves.
Le Pen, Geert Wilders, Farage, it hasn't even started yet. Merkel getting bitch slapped by the AfD already is the tip of the iceberg.

>Trump is the first one to not give a fuck.

But everything he's been saying is a constant stream of unprofessionalism and people call him out on it.

You can be professional and not sugarcoat things. It's like he equates being a rude loudmouth with respect, which even the densest moderates should see for what it is.

>new generic populists replace previous brand of populists
Truly an amazing and revolutionary step in the world of politics.

>religion
No thanks, I don't care if other people get involved in it as long as they keep it to themselves. Bear in mind that Muslims (and Baptists) don't fall into this category because they don't keep it to themselves.

false equivalency, not an argument

At least these populists are not going to flood our countries with criminals, rapists and murderers making 10 children each and building their own country within a country.

For most people voting for this new breed of politicians, it's all about immigration.
No other issue matters, everything else pales in comparison.

There is nothing anyone can say to change their minds, either. In a literal sense, people are getting "red pilled".

>drumpf
Why can't normies into memes?

>single issue voters considered 'red pilled'

kys desu ne

It's a very valid argument. On the other hand, saying 'not an argument' is at best an argument-2, which can barely be considered an argument on its own.

>radiation hardened

Part of it is his own narcissistic personality disorder pushing through, as he probably really does think he's better than most other people and can say whatever narrowminded bullshit he feels like at any time he pleases, whether he believes what he says or not.
But mostly what he's doing is playing his supporters like a fiddle. The more headstrong and confident they are (or wish they could be), the more they want a "strongman" like him as president. And if they're legitimately moral crusaders of all things 'traditional', he doesn't even have to try. He is a gravity well for nationalists and bigots alike. It's actually quite impressive how good of a job he's doing, he is tearing the GOP apart and hardly breaks a sweat getting his supporters to idolize his memeship.

Your basis for corruption is likely as arbitrary as any other religious practice. To think we need Trump, of all people, to get our morals back in order is... troubling.

I don't believe in some ultra-progressive utopia, humans are always going to invent conflict over trivial bullshit. But I'll be fucked if I ever think the Donald is an example of a decent role model.

>degenerate
Cred Forumsfags the biggest normalfags keep forgetting where they are.

Religious rules should be more important than laws for any believing person. I would like to see it done to actual Christians.

I fail to see how you can believe in some religion but then ignore the rules of the religion that are said to be the objective morality. I am saying it while being a fedora too.

>economy, national security, national debt, single-payer healthcare are one issue
b-but let's play the vagina card and dilute our platform with non-issues like gender identity and gun control while we try to destroy freedom of religion, expression and association

>Concepts of what is appropriate and inappropriate are different for each culture and change over the ages.
Unfortunately for this way of thinking, what is and is not conducive to a thriving society does not tend to change.

>There is no universal concept of correct and incorrect.
There is a concept of what society requires and what is detrimental to society. Just because it is not written down, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>social norms are changing
No, it's more like polite Libtards are trying to force memes like "diversity" and feminism onto the rest of the sane world, and we're pretending that it is okay.

>It used to be ok to fuck and marry 12 year olds in Western culture,
What is it with Liberals and wanting to fuck kids so bad? Just because some people did it, it does not mean it's okay, but of course you don't care because muh cultural relativism.

>Now it's not ok to limit a persons freedom
Telling fags that they can't change the definition of marriage so they can feel equal to others is not limiting their freedom.
Forcing religious people to bake cakes for fags is though.

>I fail to see how you can believe in some religion but then ignore the rules of the religion that are said to be the objective morality.
Example?

>Unfortunately for this way of thinking, what is and is not conducive to a thriving society does not tend to change.
There is no real definition of thriving society much less what's conductive to it. A society that's least likely to die off? A society that's as happy as possible? A society that has the power of affect other societies without being affected itself? You have enough populists that love saying how the country X is going to shit because Y even when people are getting progressively wealthier and happier, crime goes down, et cetera.
>No, it's more like polite Libtards are trying to force memes like "diversity" and feminism onto the rest of the sane world, and we're pretending that it is okay.
Sorry but social norms have changed a lot since middle ages or even previous century. Oh right it's been libtards and feminism doing it since forever.
Let's say I am Christian for example and laws say that one should not help the poor, but my own morality which should be what Christianity is preaching if I think I am a Christian should always override laws unless I admit myself to being a coward or just plainly evil.

>cartel-grade encryption

What does in all fields you filthy casual?

>trump is a good leader
He's as reliable as an 8 year old.

>There is no real definition of thriving society much less what's conductive to it.
We can easily say that a "thriving society" is one that experiences population growth of it's native people. As you suggest, we can include happiness as well. We can also include social cohesion, and relations between the population (crime, unrest, etc). By applying a definition to the term, we can begin to examine what is beneficial in the fulfillment of these standards and what is disruptive to them (hint: niggers).

>Sorry but social norms have changed a lot since middle ages or even previous century
We don't really have a rigorous definition for "social norms" either. If you only define them as what is fashionable in a certain age, of course they will change. I would guess that the way in which behaviors are practiced are more likely to change, than the reason in which the behaviors were practiced in the first place.

>Let's say I am Christian for example and laws say that one should not help the poor, but my own morality which should be what Christianity is preaching if I think I am a Christian should always override laws unless I admit myself to being a coward or just plainly evil.
Can you think of a real world example?

>We can easily say that a "thriving society" is one that experiences population growth of it's native people.
Define native people. Actually just forget it and realize that your definition of thriving is completely arbitrary, hell many people from your society won't even agree to it. What's wrong with society that will die off in near future thanks to ultra low birth rates but everyone is extremely happy and lives in great conditions? There isn't really any universal and objective definition of thriving society, and what's a thriving society may change itself.
> I would guess that the way in which behaviors are practiced are more likely to change
Well, it's pretty much the same. "Way it's practiced" seems like just going around the problem by pretending that those didn't change at all.
>Can you think of a real world example?
Well, abortion or contraceptives and Catholics. It's not really about real or not but more about how the question in reality should be about whether you would rather listen to your own morality or laws of the society.

>your definition of thriving is completely arbitrary,
Think about the countries in the world. Do you think it would be easy or hard to figure out which ones are "thriving" and which ones are not? For the most part, it is easy to see that the Western world and Asia have somehow managed to create societies in which people are free to live their lives as they wish in generally peaceful conditions. Now, there must be something that these countries have in common that facilitated these conditions. There are some particular traits that they share that make it so that they are always better to live in than Africa or Haiti (which likewise have similar traits that cause them to always remain as shit holes).

>Well, it's pretty much the same. "Way it's practiced" seems like just going around the problem by pretending that those didn't change at all.
I don't think so. Just as material beings are limited by physical laws, I think that Humans are bound to what is and is not agreeable to "the human condition". For example, greeting someone may have served some purpose long ago that may have allowed people of the same tribe to identify each other. The way in which we greet people may have changed, but the reason in which we greet them for the most part has not.

>Think about the countries in the world. Do you think it would be easy or hard to figure out which ones are "thriving" and which ones are not?
Yes it's pretty hard since apparently a random ISIS fighter will think West is corrupt and not Islamic enough. Then again we have to look at the countries and rank them. We have enough people complaining about USA being 60% white and with lots of violent crime. Would they prefer and say that for example Poland with low crime rates and 99% white is more thriving? Even if it's considerably poorer? Maybe social care and difference between the top and bottom percentiles are important? We have enough differing opinions here and nothing solid. Sure we can rank them according to some standard but those are as arbitrary as ever.

sage goes in every single fucking field

fuck outta here with your politics

>a random ISIS fighter will think
You again begin with the assumption that cultures are equal and that a random ISIS fighters view of what is "right" is just as valid as, say, Elon Musk's'. The goal of the ISIS fighter is to bring other countries down to the level of his own personal shit hole, which as we have agreed, would be possible to rank at the bottom of our list of which countries are thriving and not thriving.

>You again begin with the assumption that cultures are equal and that a random ISIS fighters view of what is "right" is just as valid as, say, Elon Musk's'. The goal of the ISIS fighter is to bring other countries down to the level of his own personal shit hole, which as we have agreed, would be possible to rank at the bottom of our list of which countries are thriving and not thriving.
I don't think I really agreed with anything but really, our opinions about the relevance of random ISIS fighter and Elon Musk are pretty arbitrary. We're basically just making up axioms and basing things around them until we need another axiom.

>drumpf

Really your argument is nihilism

More like showing that in most of those statements there isn't any objectivity unless you first put down some hard axiom pulled out of your ass.

Trump never actually says anything during his speeches so I'm hoping his usual stumbling/ramblings fall flat. Hopefully the moderators are actually willing to ask him questions and put him on the spot when he tries to avoid answering like usual.

>stumbling/ramblings fall flat.
during the upcoming debate that is

>moderators are actually willing to ask him questions
I'm sure they will. At this point, it is in the favor of every corrupt organization like the mainstream media to attempt to stop this man while making Hillary look as good as possible.

You're kinda making objectivity impossible by being unwilling to accept that there is a difference between the way humanity is allowed to advance under Islamic rule vs Western. One objectively benefits all people, including those who think Islam should rule the world.

Holy shit Cred Forums has terrible moderation. This politics thread has been up for four hours now and has likely been reported dozens of times.

>supporting Hillary on Cred Forums
Wew lad. How did your life get this bad?

Trump is going to build the wall and make america great again. Deal with it.

I don't necessarily disagree that the media is corrupt but Trump causes his own misfortune with the media. He says things that sound bad out of context and when you try to put them in context they sound even worse.