>remove tracker from torrent after loading the list of seeders/peers
>download as much as you want without having to care about ratio
>enjoy a great life being intelligent while idiots keep seeding shit for you
>

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>seed
>have high enough ratio to download anything I want without getting a negative ratio

Enjoy your eventual ban.

delete this

What is it that makes you act like this?

Why not seed? If anything seeding is easier, its one less click than canceling it.

I'm an adult so I don't pirate anymore, but I never got this mentality among thieves. Why not work together?

Removing the tracker makes your client not report back to the server, idiot. My ratio doesn't change other than for a few KB/s since I also set the speed to the minimum just to load the peer list. xD

> being a virgin

Because people aren't entitled to download anything for free from my own computer (or any computer for that matter). It's all a crime, so get whatever you want and don't give a fuck about other people involved in the scheme.

As long as I already got the file, I couldn't care less if the torrent died due to lack of seeds.

Eat shit and die, scumbag.

Man dawg you sound like a real asshole.

> downloading judaism

wew

kys yourselves, pirate moralfags

thik about a clone of you with just a slightly different schedule. He ends up finding the torrent that would have still been alive had people like you seeded itbut instead you just didn't or then he fucking leecher you handful of a kid

fucking making world econmy goto hell you should not be allowed in the human race

RIP in peace

what a smug and colorful little girl

It's not piracy if you're paying with your bandwidth.

Chances of being banned by using mRatio on a private tracker with morals? Not shitty IPT.

>itt butthurt fags not being able to find their niche waifus hentais becasue no seeds

Kys's

You're still downloading the torrent file from the tracker and initially connecting to the tracker to get all the seeders on the torrent.

Eventually

>Hmmm, he's downloaded hundreds of torrent files, but he has only 1GB downloaded? Does he just download the torrent files and not actually load them into a torrent client, or is something else wrong here?

or

>Hey staff, I noticed this peer leeching from me but he's not reporting back to the tracker (some trackers allow you to see the peers on a torrent from their website)

You're the dumbass.

aids skrillex as a little girl

>kys
>imma leaching from ur sekret turrent club XD and fget away wth it haha rekt

Bait thread detected. OP is buttblasted, underage, public leeching teenager who's upset he can no longer pirate. Mom won't let him use the credit card to buy gaymes so he comes here to shitpost. You can go back to watching leafy now.

>girl

Nicely done user. Will have to try this with a private tracker. Anyone got an invite to one?

What is even the point of private trackers? You get releases a few hours earlier than everybody else and can feel smug about being a part of something? I don't get it.

Sent ;)

Quality uploads, more and higher bandwidth seeds, no notices from ISP, etc.

You only watch absolute fucking garbage in shitty quality

what kind of parents do that shit to a kid?

poor boy's gonna ba a really fucked up adult.

I'm kinda paranoid about seeding. More specifically, I don't pay attention and end up queueing all the seeds (or seeding too many torrents), so ratios scare me because I could fuck up.
Would this silly maneuver let me seed at my own pace?

+1

It costs them just as much

>expecting justice whilst doing something illegal
my fucking sides

legal, and moral or just are completely unrelated concepts.

There's trackers that have content that doesn't get uploaded in public. I challenge you to show me a public site that has even half the content UG had before it went down.

this

I'm sure this can be detected with custom scripts

but if you are doing it on small scale you may stay under radar

i belong to private trackers that do not publicly show the # of torrents downloaded. am i safe?

>I'm an adult so I don't pirate anymore
There's nothing worth pirating anymore, the pirates won, everything is reasonably priced now.

Enjoy your ban

>no notices from ISP
I'm not american :^)

not yet ;)

Bump

>Oh man "private trackers are a bunch of facist elitist douches"
>go licking balls and kissing asses to get accepted
>once in be the real maggot you are trying to game a system built on mutual trust

And then people like you have the balls to complain about private trackers.

You sir think of yourself too high. You are nothing but a ass kissing maggot who are ready to give up pride just to get some files.

Pathetic

HA! scum like this get detected all the time, because they are too greedy for their own good.

I was on a company that decided it was agood idea to get sodas to the dining room so the employees could refresh themselves if they feel like it, for free.

Initiative got taken down because some bitch decided that all the sodeas belong to him.

Nobody snitched on the scumbag, but everyone knew it was him. After a few months of alienation by the others made him resign. He lost his job just for a motherfucking boxes of Coke.

Thats the nature of these bitches, they dont plan for the future, all they see is immediate reward.

Just do what i do
>get in
>find the tracker
>and report every single ip to the proper authority

>simply google anything
>find it hosted on a million flash sites
>simply click play in firefox
>save MP4 link in DTA
>enjoy a great life of being intelligent while idiots keep using torrents after 2005 when Mega and Rapidshare popularized the file hosting industry

this doesnt work for software

>all this butthurt

or for anything above 240p

how do you remove the torrent then keep torrenting it?

there should be a section that shows trackers in your bittorrent client. on qbittorrent you can right click and hit remove tracker.

>
>All this autism

do you also report yourself?

1080p has been around for years

also with h2565 that will get even easier

i can agree that if i just want to have something playing while im doing something else that streaming is fine, but if i really want to enjoy a video the bitrate often sucks very hard compared to a download.

mien neger
Works for almost anything I search for, not just music.

>free music
>literally everything is on spotify for free

the fucking 1-2 gig brrips have zero artefacts

ive seen 200mb FLV files played on my 1080p screen full size look great.

seriously, torrent fags who use xvid era encoding tropes to try and validate the need for a full 50 gig blu ray disk rip are fucking idiots.

>thieves
fuck you

How do you put music from Spotify on a PMP? Oh that's right, you don't.

you open the app on your phone

No, dipshit, I mean one of these.

Not OP and what's PMP? Portable Music Player?

Why wouldn't you just use your new iphone like a normal person?

>Spotify
>Free
Not really.

private tracker staff are big douches that love to exert their power to make you do things

it proves your e-worth

Why would I just use my phone when I can use something much better?

0.0.0.0 media-match.com
0.0.0.0 adclick.g.doublecklick.net
0.0.0.0 www.googleadservices.com
0.0.0.0 open.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 pagead2.googlesyndication.com
#0.0.0.0 desktop.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 googleads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 pubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 securepubads.g.doubleclick.net
#0.0.0.0 audio2.spotify.com
#0.0.0.0 www.omaze.com
#0.0.0.0 omaze.com
#0.0.0.0 bounceexchange.com
0.0.0.0 core.insightexpressai.com
0.0.0.0 content.bitsontherun.com
0.0.0.0 s0.2mdn.net
0.0.0.0 v.jwpcdn.com
0.0.0.0 d2gi7ultltnc2u.cloudfront.net
0.0.0.0 crashdump.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 adeventtracker.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 log.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 analytics.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 ads-fa.spotify.com

Yes really

you mean my phone that has a 128 gig microsd?

tfw 50kb/s upload

No, I mean my iPod that has a 240GB SSD.

>public "private" tracker
>doesn't even ban you for having a shitty ratio
>have like 1GB uploaded but close to 100GB downloaded

enjoy your lower-quality shitty transcodes by those flash sites

deezloader allows you to download 320 mp3 from Deezer (a Spotify alternative)

We are on to you, numb nuts

It's called ghost leeching and there's a modded client that does it even better called userenity or utorrent sbi.
OP is such a newfag.
Even works on what.cd if you don't get manually checked by their autistic staff.

>oh shit muh nignogs, what am I doing?!

What is all of this?

block list

Who is this semen demon?

looks pretty botnetty, but still thanks for sharing

>implying good trackers won't ban you for hit&run

>2016
>not leeching from irc bots
GET: 6023MB of 20594MB (29%) - 7001.70kB/s - ETA 00:35:30 - Dreamfall.Chapters.Book.Five.Redux-CODEX.tar

And this kid has some incredibly shitty parents...

>get to the private tracker
>some hot stuff posted
>download it even if I don't need it and will never open it
>just let it seed in the background for a few days while shitposing on 4chin untill the hype goes down
>do it once a months or so
>DL/UL 200GB/1.5TB
>don't have to seed anything for the next 10 years and will never get banned

How does that make Spotify free? Perhaps you replied to the wrong post.

HnR won't register

Perhaps you're a moron.

LOL loud

>Perhaps

That's a cute picture. Is there more?

You add those IPs to your hosts file and then ads won't play on Spotify.

Yes this works on mobile.

>2016
>still using IRC

Thanks for the ad hominem attacks guys. You sure made me understand now.

She's cute

>needing cellular data to listen to music

Not here to do your thinking for you. You're a monkey for our entertainment.

Thank you yet again. This is why this place has gone to shit.

>waaah, why doesn't the world revolve around me?
No, you're the reason this place has gone to shit.

U wot m8?

fuck of with this fake bokeh.
learn to make photos or kys

she's disgusting

>literally everything is on spotify for free

>He enjoys ads every 3 songs.

IF YOU ARNT USING PEERBLOCK WITH CUSTOM LISTS WHILE DOWNLOADING LITERALLY ANYTHING FROM ANY TRACKER PUBLIC OR NOT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT OF SEEDING YOU ARE A TOTAL KEK

>not using adblock
>not using spotify website for ultimate experience
>not modding spotify on mobile for full premium features 4FREE

>not just carrying every song you could possibly want to listen to and then some on your person
>needing cellular Internet to play music

i wish
my music taste changes every other song sadly.

Like I said
>not just carrying every song you could possibly want to listen to and then some on your person

>IF YOU ARNT USING PEERBLOCK WITH CUSTOM LISTS WHILE DOWNLOADING LITERALLY ANYTHING FROM ANY TRACKER PUBLIC OR NOT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT OF SEEDING YOU ARE A TOTAL KEK
Peerblock doesn't do shit.

Can i do this for IPTorrent ?

80$ for a game in Canada. you call this reasonable?

I want the rest of this magical host file you have faggot.

80 CAD. Not 80 actual dollars.

itt: thieves crying about theft

Hilarious.

>torrenting = thievery
0/10

Rest in peace UG, that place was a fucking godsend. Died off far too early.

so we set up this piratemusicdownloadhere.in website to share stuff because the FASCIST PIGS like sony and, uh, uh, wal-mart, make it onerous for YOU the consumer to use YOUR property the way YOU want to because it's YOURS not theirs

anyway heres a whole bunch of arcane idiot rules detailing the exact ratios of downloaded to uploaded content required, your sponsors (all five of them) will be notified and your account terminated if you fail to maintain adequate ratios. if you disagree you will be banned because our administrators and their friends are extremely introverted and nervous and failure to maintain codes of conduct as befits their position will result in termination of your account. please chip in for bandwidth fees also another admin is currently flipping out and hasn't taken his meds, is literally fifty-five years old and skyping underage members pictures of his dick and balls

+tax

if i'm doing something illegal anyway, viz downloading copyrighted material, so long as my download completes i quite honestly don't give a shit if some other idiot didn't think to get it sooner

so yeah i'll continue downloading stuff and refusing to help other people steal stuff. because really, honestly, why the fuck should i

some trackers publish your historical ip records while torrenting to your provider as punishment for doing that.

How does this work exactly? Can't the private torrent tracker tell that you're not seeding? AB for example tells me when I'm seeding something and when I'm not seeding something.

Because they helped you, you edgy underaged shitstain.

>caring about numbers on a screen
stop. just stop. you're embarrassing yourself

What in the everliving fuck are you on about?

if i can download something illegally for free, why should i 'give back' to other people in the same situation

Because they fucking did it for you. Jesus Christ you need to learn how to read.

>they fucking did it for you
no they didn't, they just left their seedbox running. they didn't 'do' anything.

so thanks for the free stuff i guess

In the same way, you can just leave your seedbox or computer running. You needn't "do" anything.

They provided you a means to download the fucking content, you goddamned mongoloid.

>You needn't "do" anything
then why should i, given that i don't have to.

You're completely right.

Just because we're both doing something illegal doesn't infer some kind of 'responsibility' or 'moral code' that means I have to give you stuff. If you didn't want other people to download it you shouldn't have put it online for people to download in the first place.

peerblock doesnt do jack shit m8.
it prevents you from connecting to a peer but the actual tracker is the one that is sharing the information on clients unless everyone is using DHT without a tracker.
which no one does.

Fuck off asshole

i do this actually. I have logged all the IP that leeches from me and whatnot.

I'm waiting for the day I get banned for something stupid or some power tripping mod and I will send it all to the authorities. If I can't have nice thing so shouldn't you

No. Mods can still see it, dumbass

There is no use for any clues which were acquired by illegal means.

Ok I am now 100% sure that we have underage guys lurking on Cred Forums. Plenty of them in fact.

> remove tracker
Son, that is a "trick" from the first uTorrent versions. Everyone did it with "prestige trackers". It's still worth it with What.cd for example, where it's IMPOSSIBLE to seed back.

> uSerenity
Cheating clients were a thing about 7-9 years ago, but they always got banned. I doubt that changed. Removing tracker is "clean", it cannot be banned whatsoever.

>I'm an adult so I don't pirate anymore

+tip

Why do pirates get trigger so easily?

>muh """""morals"""""
>muh """""fair""""" system

You're ripping off content creators.
Some 0.001% of peers are ripping you off. - fucking live with it.

Cred Forums 2016

Not him, but check out this bad boy
raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts

I dont know if my hosts is in there, but I dont have ads for allot of shit either, even proprietary programs dont have ads.

This thread is literally a trick to get people banned from private trackers

How are they going to ban anonymous individuals?

interesting point. How can they know that someone is doing it though?

Youre not anonymous on private trackers. The owners of private trackers hate us because we dont conform to their namefag elitist bullshit. private tracker forums are a literal shitfest of autism and elitism of very small communities.
Most of them you have to do an irc interview without a vpn so they can get your ip. They also require you to make your account on your real ip.

No fucking shit but you're anonymous here, you fucking dumbass.

>torrenting == downloading copywritten content

I meant the OP post trying to bait you into cheating which will probably get caught

Im not sure how they would pinpoint you in particular but if they added up all the reported upload/download then there would be a problem as a bunch of different people would have uploaded the combined equivalent of what you downloaded without there being a person that reported download to balance.

>calls me a dumb ass
>is the one that cant into a concept
Do you regret not finishing highschool, user?

Her name's Lyra and she's a girl.

>half asses his explanation
>calls others dumb for not getting what he's saying
user, you're retarded.

It's a hosts file. Learn how to use one. It's not rocket science.
Your little spoon feed for the day.

How does this make spotify free? Assuming it just blocks the advertisements, you wont be able to play albums in order or play a specific song.

Yes, 99.999% of the time it is. Higher on private trackers as there is no need to join one to get your fucking Linux distros.