Windows is only good for "muh gaems"

>Windows is only good for "muh gaems"
>"muh gaems" turn out to be LITERALLY malware

shoryuken.com/2016/09/23/pc-version-of-street-fighter-v-experiencing-issues-after-the-latest-patch/

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
wiki.documentfoundation.org/Feature_Comparison:_LibreOffice_-_Microsoft_Office
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Windows is only good for "muh gaems"

>this is what lincucks actually believe

It's more of capcom being retarded more than windows games being malware

It's true, and this is coming from someone who uses Windows 10 as their daily driver.

Excel is my daily driver.

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

>he bought a $2000 Facebook machine

>excel
Literally what the fuck

>lincuck
It's not like free software can cuck you, the other way around, you're cucked to microcuck.

Enjoy your fucking telemetry

>LITERALLY
You keep using that word...

Honestly if it wasn't for games and a few other things...I'd just use Linux.

I'd still hate the fragmentation and endless bullshit sure...but I'd use it.

>a game that has no business doing such things drops a file into system32

What other explanation can you give?

Literally is a synonym for virtually now, bruh.
Everything is malware.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

When people get careers, they use these things called "spreadsheets" like the one your daddy uses to budget your neet bucks

That's why I keep my windows on separated machine without any peripherals or internet connection and only stream games from it using separated, dedicated network. Not kidding, it's actually very useful, especially because PS3 controllers works out of the box in Arch.

This seems dangerous and illegal

Spreadsheets are pretty fucking useful, tripfag. If you learned how to use excel, it'd definitely be something you'd put on your resume.

Libreoffice, though, would be a open source substitute for Excel, but I don't know how good it is in comparison (mainly because the list of features is fucking huge wiki.documentfoundation.org/Feature_Comparison:_LibreOffice_-_Microsoft_Office )

>Unsubstantiated claims of the game installing a rootkit
Until I see proof, I'm not convinced.

Most anti cheat and copy protection system requires higher level privileges.
See: >Is it ok?
Of course not, but it's not malware.

Go to Cred Forums
There are a bumch of threads about it

I can't use Irfanview, Faststone, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Sony Vegas and many other programs on Linux. All the alternatives I tried on Linux were all buggy, sadly. And there's no good file manager or compositor. Maybe Windows is botnet but at least I can use my PC without any problems and I like the professional software. Linux is good for servers, companies or poor people. Or people that care about privacy too much which I did in the past.

>Best professional software
>Best entertainment software
lincucks on suicide watch

I don't think I know any poor people who use linux. That doesn't make much sense.
And you seems to forget linux is good for programmers. It was created by programmers for programmers anyway. But if you are an artist and need photoshop/sony vegas, you might go with mac as well. It would probably be better option than windows.

Why would I need any more professional or entertainment software, if I have working youtube, Cred Forums and all the games I care about?

I didn't mean to offend but some people can't afford Windows or OS X and just use Linux. I don't consider myself an artist but I like photography and video editing. Sadly, I really can't afford something made by Apple and I'm stuck with a PC which is not very powerful.

Some people need professional software. You just think about yourself.

All poor people I know just pirate windows.
If they were smart enough to install and use linux, they wouldn't be poor.

I install software on my computers for my own.

The best, professional C++ compiler works better on GNU than on Windows.

Windows 10 is shit. Windows 7 is my personal prefrence. Windows 8 was worse than windows 10 but it had better privacy options. Any older windows is just nostalgia fags or people trying to avoid people knowing how using their computer. But they can in some cases be more prone to viruses etc being outdated software. Also there are much older non-windows software that fills both the needs of the older windows user and that are far better than the older versions of Windows for security. Windows is pretty great but there can be better.

Actually many anti-cheats are considered malware by the EFF including but not limited to Warden and Punk buster

Linux is free and people still prefer to pirate Windows. Linux users like to think that they are superior to other people because they are using a free OS. I wish my video card worked without problems so I could use Arch again.

>All poor people I know just pirate windows.

I run Linux hosts and pirated Windows in VMs to run pirated AutoCAD etc. Linux and VMs make keep Windows safely caged.

Fuck paying for anything.

Capcom used to be kings of DRM. Go read about the crazy shit they did to keep people from pirating their arcade cabinets.

Nice, I'll get this game and sure them

*sue