Just upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate

Just upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate.
There are absolutely no differences.

obviously windows 7 has no ads

It's just more bloated and has new features you'll never use.

Yeah, who the fuck needs gpedit.

You get Applocker too in gpedit
you can disable the programs
No applocker in W10 Pro.

>what is gpedit
>what are domains
>what are vpns
>what is supported amount of RAM
>what is backup and restore to network location
>what is EFS

kys op. Never post on this board again. I hate you.

>W10
There is nothing of value in Windows 10 over continued security updates to fix the shit problems it had with it to begin with. It is really the first OS I have seen to itself be bloatware and it is disgusting.

>Windows users have to pay more money to use more ram

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP LADS

>kys
Get off the fucking internet. Now. Never come back.

Then why did you upgrade?

Ultimate is exactly the same, save that it has support for more languages. ForEnglush speakers, not a big deal.

> >what is EFS
A shit that offers zero protection and all the inconvenience

I don't disagree. But was merely pointing out the ignorance of OP

This just shows how much of a dumbass you have to be to jump from Enterprise to Ultimate.

In fact if you go from 7 ultimate to 10 pro you lose several features, in conjunction with the forced-updates and extensive telemetry.

Wait, enterprise doesn't? IIRC the only difference is enterprise does not have games (solitaire purble place etc) enabled by default but have to be toggled manually in control panel.

That is true for OEM machines, where the license is more expensive beyond a treshold( iirc 2GB)

But nobody did that

OP did. He bought Ultimate, which is never useful to do. Buy Enterprise if you want basically all the features for less money

You need to buy enterprise in bulk though, minimum 5 copies

Some Linux distros restrict ram and CPU usage too. Welcome to the corporate world, kiddo.