It's 3pm and my RAM and HDMI adapter still aren't here?

It's 3pm and my RAM and HDMI adapter still aren't here?

Why the fuck is the USPS so terrible?

You don't appreciate how inexpensive it is to move stuff around, do you?

Wait for drone delivery to become mainstream

Because it's run by niggers and fat minorities. Save us, Trump

Fuck you Timmy.

You should be happy it even gets to you with the all the niggers, limited resources and outdated equipment they have.

USPS is not terrible. It's a government run communications program founded in 1775. I just started talking to your mom by then.

>order whole new computer
>parts from different places
>fedex is handling the motherboard and ram
>says "in transit" from the same place for a fucking week
>the day its supose to be delivered on
>"will be delivered by the end of the day"
>9 something PM
>"no delivery date is availible at this time"
I got it a day or two later.

>order some other shit
>fedex is handling it
>on truck for delivery
>all fucking day
>gets canceled and the truck drives back to the city it came from
>gets delivered the next day
Truck driver called it quits for the day I guess. They drive trucks out of a city an hour or so away, they think its more cost effective to make two round trips (4 hours of driving total) than to just pay the delivery guy for another hour.

>tfw when motherboard was first thing I ordered and last thing I get
>tfw fucking heatsink wont even fit on
>tfw have everything assembled and have to wait on a new cooling method to get here
>tfw pull old heatsinks in the meantime only to have none of them fit
>tfw closest fit was 2/4 mounting holes lined up perfect, but the other side was off by fractions of a mm

If u think USPS is bad, you haven't dealt with FedEx saying shit like "address does not exist."

yfw you don't know what
>tfw
means

it symbolizes the meme faces that people post on reddit when they tell a story!

>they think its more cost effective to make two round trips (4 hours of driving total) than to just pay the delivery guy for another hour

it is.

they would rather take the miss on a few residential deliveries than pay overtime to fulfill low priority deliveries

Only times I've ever had problems with USPS, it was end user error. I switched two digits on a box I mailed. Sender didn't package the item properly.

It's the private shippers I usually have problem with ... fuck FedEx Smartpost.

I didnt intend to imply it was.
They also just reload the truck with the next days shit and tell the driver not to dick around this time.

Doesnt look too good for their company image though, while you got usps delivering on sundays just to make customers happy. That kind of behavior over time willl affect their companys profits when more and more people ship usps or ups.

They do SEPERATE delivery for packages, dude. I had my buttplugs delivered at eight PM a few days back, talk about terror.

Don't worry guys. My shit finally arrived at 5pm.

Fuck USPS though.

lol. what an entitle little brat you are. waiting by the window for the mailman to drive by. fucking relax man.

that piece of shit mail carrier got there as fast as he could.

I love this meme.

I've never had any issue with USPS, both living in a large metro area and a small town.

On the other hand, I've had plenty of issues with Fedex, UPS and of course, fucking DHL.

No, go fuck yourself. UPS is 20x better than this shitty service. Expecting USPS to deliver things as quickly as their competitor is reasonable.

As fast as he could? How do you know?

>expecting USPS to deliver things as quickly as their competitor.

That's just luck of the draw you faggot. Each company has different routes for the area. On mine, USPS gets there first and UPS gets there last.

You sound like a child so I'll educate you like one.

Delivery times are based on where you are along the route for the respective company. If UPS or Fedex delivers to you earlier in the day than USPS, it's because you're closer along the route to their facility. In my area, USPS delivers packages around noon and UPS and Fedex don't get here until 5pm.

maybe they should improve their route then? you complacent fucks.

If you moved out of your mom's basement you could find a place closer to the post office.

I've moved 4 times in the past 4 years and USPS is dead last in every area.

Meaning you're probably missing some relevant info on these carriers. For example maybe route matters, but maybe USPS has shittier routes on average.

You're dishonest

If you're so concerned about getting your shit first thing in the morning get a PO Box.

Sounds like on average, you move to the worst places possible for USPS delivery.

3 different areas in the past 8 years and the only time UPS or FedEx has come close to being as fast as USPS is when they both came around 3 PM.

you have no basis

Sucks for you, kiddo.

stop calling me a kid i swear to fucking god

how can they leave shit there for anyone to steal?

I got a conditional job offer from the post office this week.

This.The ground beneath you is overrated.

I got family who work there too asshole.

>3 point turn

>Expecting USPS to deliver things as quickly as their competitor is reasonable.
>Thinking USPS has "competitors"

Still waiting on my CPU, motherboard ssd and keyboard. They're all gonna be here on Tuesday. DONT KNOW IF I CANT WAIT THAT LONG LIKE FUCK

USPS doesn't compete with UPS and Fedex.

How you should see things

>USPS: Bulk of Corporate use, things need to change
>UPS: Quick, Personals
>Fedex: Feds know what you have

oh so then they aren't separate businesses that do the same thing

color me surprised

USPS isn't a business, it's an agency of the US government and hasn't been profitable for ages.

how does that not make it a competitor

Gee, thanks free market

Because it doesn't have to play by the most basic rule of business, aka be profitable or don't exist. Therefore, there's not nearly as much pressure on it to compete.

it doesn't fucking matter if the pressure is severely lessened because it's still there. can't believe you wasted my fucking time saying something so fucking obviously incorrect on the face of it.

I'm pretty sure every state postal service is shit

Unless you've ordered something as an express, it's not going to arrive at 3pm unless your carrier is super fast at the route.

All amazing packages and majurity of other packes has on the package itself "Carrier leave if no response"

Majority fucking hell.

this just happened a week ago.
>order 100$ item through amazon prime.
>should arrive by Thursday by USPS.
>i live in a poor neighborhood.
>this item is 4ft x 14in x 14in...
>okay no problem, UPS AND FEDEX has an option to deliver their items to their local stores for pickup...USPS probably has this option too.
>google USPS hold item at local facility.
>brings me to USPS site that shows how i can hold individual packages.
>sorry this item doesn't qualify.
>2nd option: hold ALL MAIL FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 DAYS.
>fuck! its coming in 2 days.
>hold mail for 3 days. i will pick the mail up myself. (2 options: carrier will drop the mail off at the end of the last day OR the customer will pick it up at the local facility)
>Wednesday at work: boss comes up to me and hands me tickets to a race for THURSDAY. i can take THURSDAY off. fuck!
>wake up Thursday and cancel the hold right before 12pm
>go to post office at 12pm
>i want my mail
>USPS: okay, here it is.
>me: okay, but where is my package. i had my mail on hold.
>USPS: it's probably out for delivery
>me: o-o-okay. i'll be back on Saturday because i can't get it on Friday.
>USPS: okay
>FRIDAY comes
>4ft x 14in x 14in 100$ item is STANDING UP in front of my door.
goddamnit USPS.
last time you left a package in my front door, a Dindu Nuffin stole my car air filter (goddamn shitty car doesn't use a standard box style air filter. i can only buy it online...or go to the dealership)

never had this problem with fedex or ups.
only problem i've had with either of those guys is the random shipping errors like:
>in xxxx california
>arrived in dallas, tx
>arrived in houston, tx
>arrived in dallas, tx
>arrived in austin.

Those gubbamint jobs are racis if people have to actually work.

know how you feel, sold my old ipod nano on ebay, and its been stuck at my USPS origin facility for almost two weeks. If you want to get to a person on the phone support wait till you get an option to say "claim."

It's not really lazy employees though, it's a busted ass old system of delivering mail that needs to be reworked from the ground up.

Niggers stole it.

I already only ship ups because of this very reason.

I love usps, guy has a key to the building so I don't have to keep a lookout for the packages.

i live no where
usps works best

Mailman here. I still love you, OP =)

from my long shipping experience the USPS is way more bullshit free than Shitdex and UPS

They have never lost anything in terms of pickup or delivery

There is a regular mailman and he does his job very well and makes the extra effort to put larger packages between my stormdoor so the rain doesn't get to them. Never fails to pickup and has never misdelivered anything.

The free upgrades to priority based on zone proximity are awesome as well.

USPS is goat. For 3$ I can have a small item delivered anywhere in the USA within 5days. 3$ doesn't even get you a decent fast food meal now days.

>Why is government so inefficient and worthless?

Ah, you're coming of age.

In democracies, people get the government they deserve.

USPS cant go out of business fuckface. It gets subsidized. Rules of business don't apply

>Why is a government run service bad?

>US

answered your own question there, mein Freund

>Thinking fed ex is run by the federal gov.
Lulz you probably think the federal reserve is a govt entity.

Amazon wants us to leave all packages at the door, if we don't they want their money back for the shipment.

No, but if it were run by the government, like USPS, they would need a warrant to look in your package.

NEWMAN