What could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

arstechnica.com/apple/2016/09/ios-10-0-2-fixes-a-bug-with-apples-headphone-dongle-and-more/

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=hu&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/iPhone-7-nachgemessen-Audio-Adapter-liefert-schlechteren-Sound-3325932.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>use a right angle plus specifically because they offer the least resistance while using the phone and listening to music at the same time

>have to add a bulky dongle on it now, thus defeating the entire purpose of using a right angle in the first place

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Steve Jobs really was the only reason for apple's success. They have no clue what they're doing now and they know it hence why they're going straight for cash grabs.

>right angle plus
*plug

>Steve Jobs made aplel good
Please user. Apple always told their sheep what to buy and they always bought it.

Steve Jobs died becauase he believed in Natural Wholistic Hippie bullshit medicine. Steve jobs wasn't an engineer he was an autistic faggot, and he was replaced with one. Nothing changed.

Apple was a failure until Steve came back.

>was

Wait until they remove the usb port and force you to wireless charge.

Before that Steve made Apple a failure

>using any sort of adapters
>not moving on with tech
you're the problem

i didn't agree with his vision but the man was relentless with creating a uniform, functional and appealing aesthetic to everything.

since he left i've seen ill fitting ipad cases, android tier ios features and this dongle shit. guarantee none of this bad design would fly.

>steve was an autistic insightful faggot and he was replaced with a blind one
ftfy

Ill fitting iPad cases? Do you really think that he was that stringent?

What did apple take android that was bad?

Fair enough

Why the fuck would you buy an iPhone 7 if you're an autist?

very likely desu, it would become fairly waterproof and look like a stone that emits light sometimes.

>adresses an issue that could prevent headphone audio controles from temporarily not working
so they're just supposed to not work sometimes?

Seriously what "android-tier" featues did iOS take that were shit?

The android 2.3 widget implementation.

>apple buys beats
>apple not selling enough wireless headphones
>apple removes headphone jack
>lightning is only port left
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!
>lightning port is proprietary
>apple is paid royalty of 4 dollars per third party accessory made
>compare hdmi which is 5 cents
>apple has effectively doubled their cash flow that comes from idevice accessories
>normies enable this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone using Apple products is dumb as dog shit for thinking Apple cares about anything but stuffing their own pockets with shekels.

Keep your Fagbook tier opinions to yourself. This fucking 'aplel was only good because of steve' shit is beyond retarded. Don't you underage cunts know that Apple knows what they're doing for the next 10-15 years? Don't you know that all the shit you're currently seeing was pre-approved by Jobs? Don't you know that even after 20 years, Apple's path will still remain the same? I don't know why I bother reading this shit, everyone is a fucking dumb normie here who thinks Apple meet every week at a round table and go "erm, so what should we do this week?".

This

>Keep your Fagbook tier opinions to yourself. This fucking 'aplel was only good because of steve' shit is beyond retarded. Don't you underage cunts know that Apple knows what they're doing for the next 10-15 years? Don't you know that all the shit you're currently seeing was pre-approved by Jobs?
If Jobs had left a plan in place we would already have the revolutionary TV set he promised

>Still rocking the iphone 4 myself
>Was hoping they would finally get their shit together so I could upgrade
>It's complete garbage aside from the somewhat cool A10 chip
Every "normal" person I talked is eating that shit up as well saying it's really great and cool.
Who the fuck buys a phone for the fucking 300$ inside camera?
The "enabler" meme is fucking true.

The A10 isn't too bad except for the coil whine. I've never heard of that in a smartphone. Also if you want to upgrade, wait until the Google Pixel phone comes out and get a Nexus 6P. The 6P will be pretty cheap and it's overall a good device. I plan on buying one to replace my Nexus 5. Don't buy any other Android phone because they won't get updates and there are usually no bootloader unlocks for months or even years.

>the revolutionary TV set he promised

Its not a TV set you moron and nothing was 'promised'. We already have it, or maybe we don't.

It was a TV set, he said that he was going to revolutionize everything including the display, then he died

fucking lost at "but wait theres more"

I know some little faggot that gets wet over apple crap and he would actually argue with me over the shit. Like hed get all smug after reading some propaganda and say shit like "apple made the mouse" and Id immediately shut him down with "sun labs made the shit years before and was kind enough to give steve jobs a tour, after he saw them testing it he ran back to apple streaming about the future and immediately stole the idea.

We needed another xbox account for reasons, and all he did was watch youtube. I told him to just watch it on the laptop that was given to him, mac ofcourse, and hes like "I want to watch it on the tv". I told him to just plug it into the tv and hes like "I cant, it doesn't work that way".

I can't find an english source for this, but a German computer magazine actually tested the adapter, and the sound is of poorer quality than of older iphones.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=hu&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/iPhone-7-nachgemessen-Audio-Adapter-liefert-schlechteren-Sound-3325932.html

iPhone SE is best phone on the market famalam

Get one of those

>Anyone using Apple products is dumb as dog shit for thinking Apple cares about anything but stuffing their own pockets with shekels.
So is anyone that thinks that any company cares beyond profits. That said, why can't we just have USB-C everything for mobile yet?