JUST

Is this thing as bad as normies say?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=hu&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/iPhone-7-nachgemessen-Audio-Adapter-liefert-schlechteren-Sound-3325932.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_memory_cards
zteusa.com/axon7/
community.zteusa.com/thread/11096
youtube.com/watch?v=2QHd-_qncEU
money.cnn.com/2016/01/29/technology/apple-recall-plug-adapter-electric-shock/
theverge.com/2014/6/13/5806326/apple-warns-europeans-to-replace-overheating-iphone-chargers
m.androidcentral.com/sd-card-showdown-testing-sandisk-extreme
techreport.com/review/27909/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-theyre-all-dead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aside from ''muh themes'', ''muh icon packs'' and ''muh sd card'' it's a great phone.
The no headphone jack shit sucks, but again, normies always overreact about everything, and im pretty sure that in a few months nobody will keep complaining about the headphone jack

>aside from all these great features that everybody wants it's a good product

gee thanks user

It has a good processor

wtf I love apple now

is there any deterioration of audio quality via thunderbolt?

Themes and icon packs? Lel
Who wants that?

iPhone SE is best iphone

Yes

>normies
You seem to have made a mistake here. The correct term is "Normalfags".

actually not a single person outside of Cred Forums cares

Yes

translate.google.com/translate?hl=hu&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/iPhone-7-nachgemessen-Audio-Adapter-liefert-schlechteren-Sound-3325932.html

It has an absolute shit tier DAC

then maybe you should leave

Yeah sure pal, I have never been to g until today, I care.

Considering that I wouldn't want an adapter to do a basic function of a smartphone I guess it is pretty bad.

Its bad to need that indeed but considering my only other option is Android it leaves me no choice.

I'll give you the sd card thing, but
>icon packs and themes
>great features
no wonder why stock android it's the most popular

/thread

why is this a webm lmao

Wait for the V20, faggot.

It's the best smartphone on the market

Stay mad

To upset degenerate homosexuals (aka iPhone users).

>webm
well done user

See and pic related

The iPhone 7 is fast but with how many features it lacks and issues present it's essentially an F1 racing car without wheels.

what does it lack apart from a headphone jack and sd card slot? 3 clocks?

usable operating system

The ability to download over 100MB over mobile data.

Thats only for apps.

Nothing.

Poorfags like to point out that iPhone dont have some useless gimmick to justify their inability to afford one. The reality is, iPhone is a better phone in everything that matter.

/thread
Bitching about a headphone jack? Are you shitting me...

You stooges realize that owning an iPhone isn't some incredible feat and mostly poorfags own them on contracts right?

>With lossy compressed tunes (MP3, AAC), most users are likely to be hardly notice a difference. Bluetooth headphones and digital audio interfaces are not affected by the deterioration.
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Who the fuck cares, they cost just as much as the Android phones. Difference is, the iPhones work smoothly when the hardware manufacture also owns the software. Enjoy those 4 year late updates faggot.

>Who the fuck cares
You clearly do.

>they cost just as much as the Android phones
They don't. Find me a 64GB iPhone 6S Plus for $400 (see axon 7).

>Difference is, the iPhones work smoothly when the hardware manufacture also owns the software
That's a bad thing. That means updates cripple older hardware and apple hasn't missed out on doing that at all.

>Enjoy those 4 year late updates faggot.
OTA updates exist

>updates cripple older hardware
But they dont

>OTA updates exist
Too bad android doesnt use them

>They don't. Find me a 64GB iPhone 6S Plus for $400 (see axon 7).
Its called SE

Better hardware, better software, better support.

>comparing iPhones to chinese shit

I tested it out today when I went to pay my sprint bill, the home button they changed to a capacitive one instead of physical with a slight delay with he vibration once you click it instead of instantaneously which irritated me ever so slightly, couldn't see the difference in the camera or any other aspect of the phone honestly, do not think it's worth an upgrade from a 6s.

Youre right. But that doesnt change that fact that you and most android user dont own iPhone because they are too poor to afford one

1. I'm gonna need some lotion for that sick burn
2. WTF is a Axon 7??
3. Tell that to my 5c running IOS10 smoothly
4. Yeah, WHEN they become available for your fragmented market.

They do. iPhones lagging after being updated is EXPECTED. Apple does this so you will want to piggy up for the latest turd they shit out.

OTA updates are sent to you by your wireless carrier you dumb fuck. All phones connected to a name brand wireless carrier receive them.

>They do. iPhones lagging after being updated is EXPECTED. Apple does this so you will want to piggy up for the latest turd they shit out.
Nice opnion.
Somehow iPhone 5 is still running fine on iOS 10. Please explain this.

Oh wait, you cant.

>OTA updates are sent to you by your wireless carrier you dumb fuck. All phones connected to a name brand wireless carrier receive them.
lmao
Nope.
99% of android phones are stuck on old versions. Pure planned obsolescence.

I've had an android all the way from the Galaxy S2, S4, 5 and six then I thought I broke the S6 and got an iPhone 6s, I use my phone for simply browsing the Internet, the navigation software, texting, and calling, besides the maps, I do like the iPhone better, android would lag at some instances while using it, haven't experienced that with my iPhone yet, besides there's FaceTime, I can FaceTime my daughter and her sexy mother.

>Its called SE
>2GB RAM
>64GB storage with no micros SD slot
>480p screen
>1,624 mAh battery
>12MP camera

vs

>Axon 7
>4GB RAM
>64GB storage + micro SD slot up to 2TB
>1440p screen
>3,250 mAh battery
>20MP camera

I honestly can't tell if your post is serious or just bait.

>a9 vs Shitdragon
>NVM storage
>doesnt run lagdroid
>muh pixels

yeah, you lost

Nice try though.

>OTA updates are sent to you by your wireless carrier you dumb fuck. All phones connected to a name brand wireless carrier receive them.
This is half of the problem. The other half is OEMs who will not update older devices aside from current flagships.

Face it, Android updates are a glaring issue.

This. I cant see myself using anything other than the ear buds supplied with it, so I really don't give a fuck about the aux plug.

Its a nice looking phone, its fast and it's familliar.

I had an S7, and hated it.

I see no need for Muh Customizashuns because I work for a living, am not autistic or a teenager.

Android needs 8gb of ram to compete with iPhones with 2gb.

And I bet the SE has better battery life.

>Buy Samsung
>Phone explodes killing hundreds

>Buy iPhone
>Immediately have the urge to suck dick.

How much is apple paying you guys? Can I join in? I wouldn't mind shilling for apple if the pay is good.

>take out a standard
>replace with proprietary
>manufactures have to pay for license
>manufacturers raise process significantly to consumers

its more than bad, it's evil
why did u let apple get away with this

prices*

Nigga that's called Capitalism. Apple isn't the first to practice it no matter how many times androidfags want to believe that.
>the hate us cuz they anus.

>have no counter arguments
>I know, I'll just call them shills xD

Id rather they took away the ability to make phone calls instead of the headphone jack.

Would never buy/10

I'm ok with neither desu.

Its not just apple that is going to benefit from this. Literally every accessory maker will too. The whole industry will support this.

Thats just business.

No I'm actually being serious. Where do I sign up? Do I have to go to some secret office or something?

C'mon tell me, now I'm really curious.

Some people arent blinded by teenage apple hate and can acknowledge a superior product when they see it.

Look m8, I like android too but iPhone are on another level in many aspects.

Spoken like a true shill.

how is it a benefit?
they have to increase their manufacturing costs

>he actually think MP matters
Go ahead and look at ZTE's forums and look at all the complaints about the shit camera.

>android
>ram management
The SD slot supports up to 128gb, not 2tb, but then again you probably use an iphone and are fishing for (You)'s.

>Id rather they took away the ability to make phone calls
This sums up the typical vir/g/in. Half of you retards buy broken chink shit and brush off reception and phone mic issues as minor while jerking off onto your 4k AMOLED screens with your anime waifu on it.

They will charge more and they will sell more (people have to buy new headphones, new cables new adapters etc)

I'd rather they took away the front camera

>The SD slot supports up to 128gb, not 2tb, but then again you probably use an iphone and are fishing for (You)'s.
The SDXC spec supports up to 2TB you dumb fuck. Axon 7 has a micro SDXC slot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_memory_cards

zteusa.com/axon7/
Here you go, Chang. Might want to contact Ping Xiao and get up to date on your shilling info.

community.zteusa.com/thread/11096

Please leave Cred Forums and never come back.

>it should work fine
>yea muh buddy on xda says it works fine

>meanwhile the axon 7, a smartPHONE, should be able to make calls
>reception issues
>update comes along, people still complain of reception issues
>microphone still doesn't work, the other end can't hear you

>stop saying things I dont agree with

Not him but you sound like a literal shill. All you were missing is "Please please buy a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus everybody!!!!! XD----"

Not a bad idea. 256GB of NVMe storage instead of slow trashcan microsd speeds? Sign me, I'll get the 7+.

it's better than everyone says.

source: see webm.

The primary thing I do on my phone is Clover and tether my unlimited 4g. Followed by a few instant messengers, my torrent client, and AIMP(music). I only have like 50gb of music so I can get by with out a SD card. Is there an equivalent of Clover, a usb tethering app, a torrent client, and a flac music player available for iOS? If so I might buy a iPhone.

Oh did they fix the webm thing yet? 80% of the time my phone is in my hand I'm on clover, I'm worried about that the most

Sounds like getting an iPhone would give you massive buyer's remorse. iPhones are literally just fashion accessories for homosexuals.

5 panjeets have been deposited into your account, rupee.

So far, the only thing I can see for WebM is Marlin.

VLC for iOS can play webms

ex iPhone 6S user here, both options fucking blow. Opening webms on clover in one touch is the best feeling ever.

no, an orgasm is the best feeling ever. and if you had remained an iPhone user, you'd know that.

Okay so webm. Is there a good Cred Forums client? The mobile site is unusable in comparison to clover. Second non negotiable thing is USB tethering even though my carrier doesn't allow it. Is there a PDAnet or easytether alternative?
I assume I can just torrent to a seedbox and download from that through safari so the only other thing is flac

I mean "okay, so no webm"

Lmao specfags truly are the worst posters on Cred Forums. Everyone know how bad Australians shitpost but it's actually funny. Sure they may piss people how but they are still funny. Canadians however have a depressingly delusional way of shitposting. You user fit the latter.

>BIGGER NUMBERS MEAN BETTER
>I MAKE 60k A YEAR BUT I AM STILL UNABLE TO STAY CURRENT WITH PAYMENTS BECAUSE MY GF KEEPS ON SPENDING MONEY ON TYRONE
>LMAO I AM STILL BETTER OFF THAN PEOPLE IN THE 50s, THEY MADE AT THE MOST 15K BUT THEY COULD PROVIDE FOR A FAMILY AND HAVE MONEY LEFTOVER

Greater magnitudes mean shit when you don't have a way of efficiently processing them.

What does your phone manufacturer have to do with getting laid? I already got laid btw and am currently in a relationship.

Nope, stay away from iPhones if you give a shit about functionality m8. I wish I had done that, now I have to sell my iturd on ebay.

Thank you panjeet, 5 turds have been deposited into your mouth.

What a cuck. Your mother should have swallowed you as sperm

Whoah calm down pajeet, we gave you your turds already.

If you have a real job and not a McJob? Nope.

This and ONLY this

Apple's good for one thing and that's their mobile processors. The iPhone 7 even went quad-core with 3GB of RAM on the Plus this time around.

The only compelling reason I can think of for getting the iPhone at this point is the processor which someone completely rapes Qualcomm's offerings.

>iPhones are literally just fashion accessories for homosexuals.

and? what exactly do you have against homosexuals and our quality hardware?

I guess ill buy the axon 7 then for the DAC.

Same faggot from last thread. I paid mine mostly off. Was a $1000 phone at first when I got it. 6+ 128GB in Space Gray. Paid about $700+ on it. Once I own it free and clear, I'll sell it on Swappa and get the new 7.

You do realize homosexuals are extremely mentally ill people that should be put down right? Are you asking because you're a degenerate like them yourself? If so then please kill yourself immediately.

How the fuck can a Qualcomm high end CPU get destroyed so badly?

That's barely an improvements over the A9.

Says Mr. Patel who works at Dunkin' Donuts.

Choke on some curry, faggot.

To be fair, we're at a point of diminishing returns when it comes to phone CPU speed but that doesn't change how fucking impressive it is that Apple can make such beast processors. What the fuck is Qualcomm doing? Holy shit

QUALSHIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

If it weren't for Samsung's incompetence in software and GPU architecture, the Galaxy (Exynos) could actually compete against Apple iPhone.

same person

ok

Sure thing bud

poorfag windows users trolling for apple?

You clearly lack reading comprehension and the ability to count so I'll explain this so you can understand. Looking at you might notice one set of numbers is bigger, significantly bigger, than the other. We might be Android fanboys but you have to be deluded to deny Apple makes better processors, but that's hardly good enough reason to buy an iPhone.

I know you're trolling but you're in an Apple thread so there's always that real chance you're just that stupid.

i don't use my phone anyway
$400 was too much

going Chinese when this one breaks

Wrong, I bought mine outright.

im tim cook

I don't care about customizing my phone anymore, I just look for excellent performance, camera, battery life, and display. So I'm waiting for the Pixel but if it's anything short of excellent I'm getting an iPhone 7 and a pair of Bluetooth headphones. The quality degradation is nominal at worst.

>So I'm waiting for the Pixel

Just as retarded as buying an iphone. Overpriced as fuck.

Name another phone that has every trait I listed. Forgot to mention software support/security updates are important to me as well. Otherwise, I'd just buy a OP3.

Half of all Android users are niggers and mexicans on Boost Mobile

Nothing, they're even paying Apple.

This was the biggest reason why I switched to iPhone. Every Android phone get's cucked because every carrier and device manufacturer can't be assed to update their entire phone line. Apple instead only has to worry about 10 different phones with very similar hardware. I mean, if it was my job to update phone OS, I would literally kill myself having to support tons of disparate android devices.

Funny how none of you mentioned the lack of micro SD card slots.

Well, one of you did, but that's about it. How do you justify buying a new 900 $ iPhone if you ever run out of storage space?

I liked that video more than the keynote. If they had replaced the keynote with that video, it would have been a lot better. I felt like I wasted my time watching it, but at least I listened to half of it while driving.

The cloud, mostly.

What about mobile data caps and unnecessary battery draining because you're always steaming?

No caps. Battery drainage might be an issue, but not too much. My battery drains more from actually using the screen. I mostly stream podcasts nowadays.

Data caps may not be a big deal in the US, but they certainly are in the rest of the world. Removing the micro SD card slot doesn't really make a phone thinner, if that's of importance to you. Even '' dumbphones'' had micro SD card slots, but modern phones are getting rid of them... I know why, but it's absurd. More storage also provides you with a space for nandroid backups for example, which can get quite large. And what about network coverage? It may not be the greatest in every single country in the world.

>muh speeds

You damage controlling fags sure love conparing apples to oranges. Speed doesn't really matter when it comes to external storafe because you don't need speed to look at the photos and videos you'll store in that card. It's not like there aren't micro sds with 90+MBps read speeds anyway.

>being so desperate that you need an electronic device to impress grills

Lmao@urlief

I see no need for customisation, i don't work.

I've had an iPhone and it was the worst experience as you can't customization what you want on your phone.

>no sdcard
>no headphone jack
>no radio
>no apk backup and downgrade like android
>no easy installation of apps outside the store
>apps can't access the fs like android
>no easy file sharing between apps like android
>needing itunes to just move files in and out of the device
>other things I forget

For me all these are dealbreakers.
I could look past them if the iphone was cheap but it's overpriced as fuck

oh I forgot
>no webm
>no alternative browsing engines, it's all webkit
>no way to set default apps

Apple fixed something (like having mobile browser addons, or opening up ios a little) but I could do all these things on my cheap android phone for the past 4 years

I see no value on iphone

I have it, and the only thing that has bothered me so far is that there was some bug with unpausing music using the earpods' play/pause button while cycling, which meant I had to stop, take my phone out of my pocket, and hit play on the screen. The matte black color looks very nice to me, and I like how the bottom of the phone is symmetrical now.

>no sdcard
oh no, i can't use my phone as a usb drive

>no headphone jack
oh no, i have to use the freely included dongle which retails for an absolutely staggering $9

>no radio
this is correct

>no apk backup and downgrade like android
this is also correct

>no easy installation of apps outside the store
see pic

>apps can't access the fs like android
this is correct, even though i disagree with your implication that it is a serious flaw

>no easy file sharing between apps like android
oh no, app developers have to fit an entire share button in their apps to work around this, my screen real estate!

>needing itunes to just move files in and out of the device
this is correct, fuck apple for this

>other things I forget
see pic

I've already replied to the no SD card argument, but that user ignored my post, so here it is again for you:
Data caps may not be a big deal in the US, but they certainly are in the rest of the world. Removing the micro SD card slot doesn't really make a phone thinner, if that's of importance to you. Even '' dumbphones'' had micro SD card slots, but modern phones are getting rid of them... I know why, but it's absurd. More storage also provides you with a space for nandroid backups for example, which can get quite large. And what about network coverage? It may not be the greatest in every single country in the world.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
I'm not pro-cloud or whatever you want to call it, I'm just asking why you need to be able to take the storage card out of the phone. For what purpose?

So you can add more of it when it fills up

My dad just got one and gave me his Zenfone 2, he regrets it

A valid point, but why not just get a model with large storage capacity from the start then? Also, phones don't last more than 5 years now, and that is not enough time for gigabytes to inflate.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but my phone has 32gb of storage. I also have a 32gb sd card. I keep all of my music (20gb) and pictures on my sd card and all my apps and stuff on my phone storage. My sd is almost ful and I've had it for a year. It's also handy being able to put it into another phone without having to copy it all first,

Yes. It's a piece of shit. I spent over an hour one day looking for something to like about it.
>operating system?
Literally ANYTHING else, including Windows 95.
>camera?
Samsung.
>build quality?
Scratches easily, bends in half.
>battery?
Samsung.
>display?
Samsung.
>storage?
256GB SD cards.
>fingerprint scanner?
Nexus is faster.
>processor?
Fucking coil whine.
>extras?
No headphone jack, correct dongle not included, half assed water resistance that samshit has had for years.

I can't find a single thing I like about that phone.

>A valid point, but why not just get a model with large storage capacity from the start then?
This is the problem for most people. If you're buying an iPhone, you're inherently spending a lot of money as it is and for most people spending another 900 $ or so isn't really a viable option, when you could buy a 30 $ micro SD card.

>>battery
>Samsung.
have you been living under a rock?

I see your point.

Hundreds of iphones explode due to battery issues
>Apple tells customers to fuck off
>macfuck fans call it a feature

Less than a hundred Notes have small signs of failure
>Samsung immediately issues a recall
>Samsung fans tells everyone to get their Notes replaced

see Apple never takes responsibility for their fuck ups. Samsung did a recall. Also, Apple and Samsung both get parts from the same suppliers. For fuck's sake a majority of iPhone SoCs were made by Samsung. Now that TSMC is building the A10 it has coil whine. Kill yourself dumbass.

Ah, dwelling in the past, are we? I can do that too.
Let's take a look at the guy who was told by Samsung that they would only replace his Samsung S4, which caught fire while charging, if he didn't tell anyone that it had caught fire in the first place. youtube.com/watch?v=2QHd-_qncEU

>coil whine
It's a fucking phone. Why are you overclocking it?

>overclocking
>implying you could do it on an ishit
Are you genuinely retarded? The coil whine occurs on devices using more than 70-80% of their power. That's pathetic. Enjoy your coil whine when you try to use 70% of your phone.

>Why are you overclocking it?

Wut

The "overclocking" thing was a joke.

I haven't heard anything from my device yet.

>Apple never takes responsibility for their fuck ups
money.cnn.com/2016/01/29/technology/apple-recall-plug-adapter-electric-shock/
theverge.com/2014/6/13/5806326/apple-warns-europeans-to-replace-overheating-iphone-chargers

$700 bootloop machine

Are you retarded?The V20 is an improvement over the V10 which had no bootloop issues.

Needing a payment plan for a phone is pathetic

Spoken like a true poorfag.

Well, considering that the 256gb model costs less than $900 I could care less about a slow sd card.

>95MB/s write/read
>slow
lolwut?

Also you do realize 320 and 400GB micro sd cards are coming out next year right?

For an extra $300

Nope. By the time 400GB micro SD cards are out, the 256GB one will drop to ~$100 so the 400GB one will be ~$200.

You can already get the 256GB one for $199 so yeah.

Slow SD card? Really? Are you doing video editing on your phone perhaps? And no, you don't have to buy the most expensive and the fastest micro SD card available, it's about the option of being able to expand your device's storage space.

>Removing the micro SD card slot doesn't really make a phone thinner, if that's of importance to you.
Here's what it makes the phone though:

1. Much slower. Even the best sd cards with """nominal""" 90MB/s write speeds can't compete with tested 250MB/s speeds in the slightest.
"But it's just storage" you might think. No. It affects apps and the user experience greatly, if it;'s just photos and videos. The thumbnails don't load instantly. The apps lag waiting for the media to load. Photo editing apps, video editing apps, everything. The artwork in your music doesn't load instantly. Same for your playlists, video players, anything that has access to media. And this becomes much more of a problem with huge media libraries, which is probably what you need an SD for in the first place.

2. Until developers get their heads out of their asses or google forces them to use specific APIs, there's no way the apps can handle removable storage. Say you have this nice video editor, with a library of videos, actual media stored in SD. What happens if you remove the sd and then open the app? Does it crash? Does it show you thumbnails but not actual media? Or no thumbnails because they're also stored in SD. Metadata maybe? Or does it ask you to create a new library, which it will default to from now on and it's gonna be hell to restore the old one?

Maybe it trows an exception? Oh wouldn't that be perfect in a non-sandboxed, unencrypted environment. Perfect for malware that is.

You're literally retarded.

I bet you have an HDD too.

Not falling for the SSD meme, r-right?

Nope, this is better.

I'm not sure if you're being serious about doing video editing on your phone. Nevertheless, here's a test of different SanDisk micro SD cards in both smartphones and DSLRs:
m.androidcentral.com/sd-card-showdown-testing-sandisk-extreme

Here's a link to an SSD lifespan experiment:
techreport.com/review/27909/the-ssd-endurance-experiment-theyre-all-dead
It took them 18 months to make all of the SSDs they've had fail. And they did it in those 18 months, albeit with the intention of doing so. That certainly won't be the case for the end consumer, buh there have been some SSD threads in the past where people got an approximation of just 5-6 years for their SSDs, which doesn't look very promising. I'm aware that 30 or 100 is not a high enough number of specimens to determine the lifespan of SSDs, but that's I've been able to find that even closely resembled the real word use of SSDs.

Source?

You do realize that it doesn't have a DAC right? That was sort of the point of losing the audio jack...

I love mew ne Iphone SE

But they already have cases that add audio jacks for you. sure plenty more will happen as wel

>You do realize that it doesn't have a DAC right?
The speakers obviously emit digital sound for your digital ears.

>neo-Cred Forums

Not really. Worse camera and battery.

>.webm
kek

Nope, you're wrong on both.

mods please permaban this faggot

>teenage apple hate
what do you mean?
don't most teens love apple?

"people who don't agree with me are children xD"

>he fell for the poorfag meme

almost all normies use the stock headphones or beats so this isn't a problem for them really

iPhone user detected. Cry harder, faggot.

If only I could play that webm in mobile safari...

The 7 is a waste of cash. Buy a 6S if you don't want to be Google's slut and want an actually secure device.

there has to be a way to turn that off or its disabled on certain networks, I've downloaded 300mb + apps over LTE on my iPhone on tmobile

>updates cripple older hardware
at least you get updates after 6 months on iPhone

which is chink shit that probably won't last 2 years

Interestingly iOS is one of the most insecure and vulnerable mobile OS to date despite updates every millisecond.

Yeah it's chinkshit but one of the best chinkshit brands out there. I've owned many phones from them and the only reason I stopped using them was to upgrade to something else. None of them died on me or had battery problems whatsoever unlike an iPhone 4s I got a while back.

Anyway don't take my word for it, check out the verified purchase reviews on amazon.

but for normies its perfect which is the biggest market demographic and why most phones copy iPhone

Not anymore. Owning an iPhone is becoming a symbol of homosexuality in most places because of tim cock. The respect iPhones once had as status symbols are no more especially since every homosexual negro gets them on contracts even with dogshit credit.

Apple have solved major issues with wireless headphones so I literally don't care about a headphone jack. I hate being tethered and I also hate a wire around the back of my neck at all times but when I'm maintaining my skinhead an want to listen to music its annoying as fuck.

Thank you Tim Cuck.