Best browser ever

it just werks yall!!

whats your excuse 4 not using it?

I use exhentai a lot and the thought of google having that logged is off-putting.

>hurr durr they don't care!
Maybe. Still doesn't make me comfortable.

i use canary, it sometimes fucks up some webpages on new updates but any other than that it works better for me than chrome because chrome sometimes gets really bad memory leaks for me on stored tabs

*CONFIRMED* OS X user reporting in

I'm using this on my old shitty laptop, and surprisingly it runs much faster than pale moon did.
Should I switch to chromium or stick with canary? Are there any big differences?

I use it, it's kinda stupid that it's more stable than the stable Chrome builds

Canary is a version of the Chrome browser that is released daily, and automatically, for the Mac and Windows platforms. To get an idea of what Canary is, one can take a look at Chrome's assembly line.

Chromium is the source of the four versions of Google Chrome: Canary, dev, beta, and stable. Chromium is being continuously built and checked by an automated process, the BuildBot, which is overseen by human sheriffs, usually developers. (Chromium lacks Chrome's proprietary features.)

Is it possible to get this on linux? i'm finally trying to make the switch to full time linux.

Thanks for the explanation.
I was working on a group project but my laptop was really slow on Google docs with pale moon, so I just went and installed chrome canary without really doing any research into the different versions.
I think I'll give chromium a try though, since it's open source.

Yeah, chromium is available on Linux.

>http

Who /Nightly/ master race here?

I'm nightly on windows and developer on linux.
I tried nightly on linux but the fonts all looked really weird and I'm too dumb to figure out how to fix them.

Looks like chrome's liver packed it in.

I have something better
no botnet

Edge is faster, supports more multimedia, and has the same adblock.

Why should i use Canary over normal Chrome or Chromium?
I tried it some hours ago, and it was telling me every 2 minutes that x tab wasn't responding, even though said tab was running with no problems at all.

Comfy as fuck too.

Because you get the latest updates daily, and if you're lucky it will be more stable than Chrome/Chromium, but it seems that you got cucked.

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
_^___
L __/ [] \
LOL===__ \
L \________]
I I
--------/

>but it seems that you got cucked.
I feel privileged

>if you're lucky it will be more stable