Is KMSpico safe to use?

Is KMSpico safe to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I'm not the cat in the picture
why live

>tay tay uses macs and iphones

wtf I love Apple now

It's considered harmful, I would advise gnu/linux as a safe alternative.

wasn't there an open source alternative?

i remember it hadn't been updated in years, but still worked.

>tfw I'm not the white block thing on her earbuds
How can it be any worse?

Fuck off with that whore in OP's pic.

Maki is the official mascot of Cred Forums

check out with that autism

Flip a coin.

Heads = Safe.
Tails = Malware.

If you're dual-booting and only using Windows for playing games and other bullshit, sure.

I've used it and never discovered anything fishy, but I still wouldn't use any kind of banking information on it (better safe than sorry). Make sure to get it from the official site, though. Don't just get some bullshit from the piratebay.

Depends on where you download it from.

I know from experience that if you use anything from the top Google search results, you are giving up your computer to adware.

I got Windows toolkit from a torrent, it came with Windows. I would say torrents are a safer bet than the web.

Flip with my last digit... Odd malware and even safeware

use windows toolkit you fucking retard

whats the official url?

Depends on the version. Once I downloaded one that occupied 1 TB with malware.

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products

do your random anime screenshots contribute to the message in your posts in any way?

That cat seems pretty terrified.

Furthermore, I imagine Taylor smells like spearmint gum. Don't know why.

No.

No. Purchasing a license from Microsoft is the safest way to go.

definitely

antivirus and anti-malware applications will say otherwise because they legally have to

just have them delete whatever they ask to delete....the activation will stay

don't download off a link from google...instead, go find a youtube video, make sure that the videos comments are enabled and don't need uploader approval, then click the link in the description

BLACKED

delet

>me on the left.jpg

Fuck off!

Best way to do it is to crack win7 with daz-loader 2.2.2 (get it from pirate bay not some fishy website). Then upgrade to win10 and optionally factory reset. Tadaa u have a legit license now.

Most of them are unsafe as people have uploaded tons of variations. If you find the original, it is safe. I have a very old version that worked for me, but nowadays you can just google a windows key.. put one in and it works. geniunely.

OP, why does it matter? Your data is still getting stolen by microsoft.

I tried daz loader. It literally, the old official meaning, didn't work.
I've always used kmspico and never had any problems with it. Well I guess other than possibly farming a tiny amount of bitcoins for someone.

>tfw inferior little white dick

>2d bullshit

4chins may have started as a weebshit clone of another weebshit site, but now there's a such thing as categories. Take your weebshit to a weebshit board. You've got 14 weebshit boards to choose from including the adult boards, there is no need to shit up Cred Forums with your dumb fucking Chinese cartoons.

Do you honestly not know how pathetic you look, watching Chinese cartoons as an adult? There's a damn good reason you're all a bunch of smelly pissbottle virgins with social anxiety... Because every time you go out, people make fun of you for being a disgusting manchild.

KMSpico is so 2008

>tfw being a Jamal and seeing another Jamal wrecking a little white bitch with superior black dick.

dat bes feelin funking goo' brotha

>tfw bios has Windows key embedded in it
>decided to try a normie Linux distro instead of manually installing arch or gentoo as usual
>ubuntu fucked my EFI partition beyond repair
>couldn't even access recovery partition
>download win10 enterprise iso
>not preactivated
>personalizing settings tells me to activate
>click activate
>works
>tfw embedded bios product key is for all versions, not just Windows 10 Home that came with laptop

Talk about lucky shit. Thanks based Lenovo

B-but people who play video gaymes are the real man children. Anime is for mature adults. Believe dude.

>daz-loader 2.2.2 (get it from pirate bay not some fishy website)
kek'd. get it from the official thread on mydigitallife not some torrent that could be infected

dazloader only works with MBR formatted drives and everybody is using GPT now so I would use Microsoft Tookit or KMSPico