looks like a biotech virus it have leaf n shit

malwarebytes, if that doesnt work, nuke the drive

malwarebytes doesnt find anything and i cant end the process

it says access denied

maybe anti virus?

Step one: get off the internet

>There are people on Cred Forums who are unable to remove basic malware

Where did this board go wrong?

That's what happens when you refuse to spoonfeed.

that all looks totally legit

I don't know if this would work, but try going into msconfig and changing the startup programs

wtf guys fucking help me already jesus fuck it won't go away you assholes

Why the FUCK do you think that we must help you in any way? Kill yourself, retard

have you tried killing yourself?

What you have to do, is open your computer, there's gonna be a tray with a rectangular shaped piece of metal in it, take that, throw it out, it should work fine if you do that.

>Not your tech support

>windows
Your problem is that. Stop using it.

obvious solution
install gentoo
delete system32
magnet the drive

come on seriously help

Open your task manager and show us the running programs and processes

Try Spybot Search and Destroy. The free version. It usually picks up shit that Malware Bytes misses and vice versa.

And yes, Spybot has gained a reputation for mediocrity over the years. It was once the best anti-malware tool--actually I think it may have been the first. Over the years the quality has gone down, but it's still worth using for the immunization and tracking cookie blocker alone. I never had any complaints about it myself. For me it always worked as expected, and I was completely satisfied with it. Between it and Malware Bytes I rarely had any major infections.

One more thing about it though. I think Tea Timer has been removed from it, or it had been the last time I used it. If it's back it's an iffy thing. If you understand what it does and how to configure it, it's great. If not it can cause you problems with system performance. So if it's back, disable it, unless you understand how to use it.

open cmd and type:
sudo apt-get GentooTM_Installer.exe

What's the problem? Install that shit already. It's important to keep your software updated so that you have the latest bug fixes and security patches.

They can google like I used to

for real wtf is this? Do we have a bot that takes images, makes shitty unanimated webms and posts them as replies to OP?

I keep seeing this shit

Not a bot, an autist that wants webp to be allowed on Cred Forums.

I have his conversion script if you're interested

look at the file size. whoever is doing it wants to demonstrate why webp support would be good.

i thought it was hilarious in the context of this thread though.

guys please fucking help holy shit

You never even said what you needed help with. Do you need help deciding if you should install the update for WinZip Driver Updater or what?

kek

>hit start menu
>Search for msconfig
>Run msconfig
>First tab, hit boot in repair mode
>Second tab, hit boot in repair mode with networking
>Restart. Now it is in safe mode.
> Update antimalware
>Run panda cloud scan, download Eset emergency kit
>Maybe more
>Run msconfig again and set it to boot normally in both tabs
>OR copy your files off the HD and reformat it