TWITTER LITERALLY FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

gsmarena.com/twitter_could_be_for_sale_google_and_salesforce_reportedly_interested_in_acquiring_it-blog-20679.php

>A "formal bid" may be on the table very soon.
>It's no secret that Twitter isn't doing very well lately
>Twitter's board is "largely desirous of a deal"

It's about time.

No surprise here.

How much worse could judeggle make twitter?

should I delete my account then?

>Introducing Twitter Heroes
>Have the ability to call the authorities on you if you post anything Anti-Refugee in Europe

>lately
never

Anime and retarded bait?
The usual combo for a thread on g.

Is Google doing the right thing by acquiring all of these venues of thought, communication, and culture? Or are they doing evil?

That feel when your Twitter shares jumped to almost $23 in a single day and you bought at $15.

I'll hold until this potential merger or the denial of it and sell this shitpile.

Twitter is garbage. Good ridance

Google offered them $4B in 2010. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Google abandoned the "don't be evil" thing a while ago. That was the canary.

kek

Guise letz use GNUsocial

Oh they are going to sell for $15b. Jesus Christ.

>Oh they are going to sell for $15b. Jesus Christ.
Some say they're asking 30b.

>changing hands
>done forever

Cred Forums please this has happened 1000 times

>30B? What do you need 15B for? I can't believe you're actually asking 4B for your shitty company. OY VEY

>biggest bot control center in the world. Will be baught by M$ or ABC.

please go Cred Forums
there's nothing wrong with accepting refugees

kek

Finally! But muh data mine will buy so they are not finished. G+ devs are potentially in trouble tho.

Sure, if you're fine with increased crime rates.

Fuck off lgbt

>trillions of users every day
>going under

how can you fuck up this bad

user, there are only 7 billion people on the planet. They do not have trillions of users.

>not having a collection of beheading webms and muslim chimpouts not to mention german rape headlines
Cred Forumsuro pls

99.99999% pure noise/garbage.

>actually clicking on clickbait

>mfw

>There's nothing wrong with a foreign government imposing the duty to accept refugees on unwilling civillians and pushing propaganda to try and sway them with less logic and reason than a donald trump speech

Duplicate accounts.

The number of active logins/active unique id is dropping though.

You're a total fucking idiot aren't you?

Retarded idea with somehow even worse, bloated to hell implementation. Literally nothing of value is lost.

Sure if you hate your country.

post 'em cunt

This.

Honestly, if Google gets it, it'll just be another spiral of poorly enforced community rules, more ads, and more selective about tweet promotion.

Each person would have to have an average of a thousand accounts, user.

Fuck off, Google

literally this
fuck off to stormshits

>could
>may

it started being useless when they banned accounts for thoughtcrime, banned Islamic State accounts, which allowed you to get the actual situation on the ground straight from the fighters themselves, created celebrity safe spaces etc.

Sold out to the globalist-leftist forces to become another arm of the propaganda operation instead of a source of unfiltered truth - stopped being useful

My only question is, are they selling JUST Twitter, or all of the technologies and services the parent company owns, like Square? I use Square for billing and I'm going to be really fucking pissed off if Google acquires it then pulls the shit they did with the Google Wallet card and phases it out.

Where did the IS accts move?

Merkel pls go

They'd probably run it like they do Youtube.

Inject it with money for the first 5 years, retaining all staff and let them run it as normal. Then after a few new feature releases, slap some stupid change on it and put SJW's in charge.

Works every time!~

>please go Cred Forums
>there's nothing wrong with accepting refugees
Just stop posting here already.

This website is right wing, just deal with it you bootlicker.

There's nothing wrong with burdening your fellow countrymen because of your own subjective moral sensibilities?

you can not delete twitter accounts.
just make em inactive.

Try harder bud. Just because you shitpost in Cred Forums doesnt mean the rest of the site is also your stool receptacle. Home is calling back Cred Forums.

Just stop

Actually if you hadn't noticed, this entire website has swung further and further to the right over the past few years and it's not stopping anytime soon.
I've seen this on Cred Forums and Cred Forums

You people are a minority here.

Why don't they just put ads on the side?

Good. I hope Google buys it and shuts it down after a few months like they do with everything else they buy. Twitter was a mistake.

Cred Forums is the screaming minority that thinks it's the silent majority.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you will never take a refugee inside your home.
Fucking hypocrite.

>TWITTER LITERALLY FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

oh? did jews from CIA decide to put news into moneymaking back?

>i know that CIA got really bad fuck you speeches from state dep. because they forgot to get Twitter under more control and everyone just uses it to get free news instead to be stuffed with US propaganda.

That's what they get for banning Milo.